Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!




 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  



The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Yum or Yuck
Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:47 am by Florawinx

» Hello, mud people!
Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:21 am by ArtyArtemis

» A Piece of Inspiration
Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:36 pm by Florawinx

» Hey there!
Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:30 pm by PrincessBloomofDomino

» The Central Courtyard
Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:32 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» REG: Winx Club Fan Site
Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:18 pm by lmodern1878

» Artemis Fowl Crossover
Thu May 17, 2018 3:52 am by ArtyArtemis

» Favorite Transformation Appearance & Order
Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:29 am by WinxGirlzRock

» Favorite episode of Season 7 & future for 8?
Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:24 am by WinxGirlzRock

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team















ADMINISTRATORS
http://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png http://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png http://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png http://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 6975 registered users
The newest registered user is koolkat

Our users have posted a total of 237603 messages in 5785 subjects
Top posting users this month
Flame Melody
 
AngelicAura
 
Pokémon Trainer
 
AlexisWinx
 
Florawinx
 
Sailor Lily
 
Winxabeth I
 
lmodern1878
 
ArtyArtemis
 
PrincessBloomofDomino
 

Share | 
 

 Alfea's attendance policies

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sailorrob
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
avatar

Musa Timmy
Posts : 140
Age : 40
Location : Wise Va
Hobbies : Writer

PostSubject: Alfea's attendance policies   Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:11 am

Here is a question I have raised with another male fan of Winx club I know. We have actually debated it in length and I thought this forum might enjoy taking a stab at the subject.

Would Alfeia admit a male student if they wanted to become a fairy? I can tell you that I would be this student if Winx club was real and I was magic aware. The fact that Alfeia has male teachers also leads me to believe they would. The belief that fairies are always female is actually not true outside of Winx club. In mythology there are examples of male fairies King Oberon being the most obvious example. As a fantasy writer I have created male fairies in my stories as well and i have read many a fantasy novel or story with male fairies.

On that same note would Red Fountain allow female students? I can't think of any reason not for that one. What about Cloud Tower? I would think unless there is some magical limitation within the winx universe making it pointless that a magical world wouldn't discriminate based on gender.

________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
avatar

Flora Helia
Posts : 1601
Age : 24
Hobbies : Hospital Volunteer, Drawing, Music, watching vids online.

PostSubject: Re: Alfea's attendance policies   Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:06 am

They probably would in fact my children of the winx are male fairies and are Alfea Prodigies (because of their parents of course). Also the other male fairies out there are any sparrowman/male pixie in the disney verse and just cause he was raised by them Peter Pan himself, whether you're reading the book or not. If Alfea can admit males then Red Fountain can admit females

________________________________________________________________



Signature by Winxisawesome


Have you met Kasey yet? If not take a look here; http://believeinwinx.forum-motion.com/t2031-kasey-the-first-boy-fairy

Here's a new story to read: http://believeinwinx.forum-motion.com/t2651-a-friend-for-kasey#100737 it is a bridge between season 1 of my RP's and season 2 (starts after the rps finish updates.)
Back to top Go down
sailorrob
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
avatar

Musa Timmy
Posts : 140
Age : 40
Location : Wise Va
Hobbies : Writer

PostSubject: Re: Alfea's attendance policies   Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:36 am

@BelievixKid100 wrote:
They probably would in fact my children of the winx are male fairies and are Alfea Prodigies (because of their parents of course). Also the other male fairies out there are any sparrowman/male pixie in the disney verse and just cause he was raised by them Peter Pan himself, whether you're reading the book or not. If Alfea can admit males then Red Fountain can admit females

I totally agree with you. The show just doesnt bother to go into that I guess.

________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
avatar

Musa Helia
Posts : 6616
Age : 21
Location : MLCS
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: Alfea's attendance policies   Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:48 am

On the first movie there were male fairies! So you know they might let boys at alfea.. Girls at red fountain.. Guys at cloud tower.. Unless they're obviously sexists.. :3

________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
sailorrob
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
avatar

Musa Timmy
Posts : 140
Age : 40
Location : Wise Va
Hobbies : Writer

PostSubject: Re: Alfea's attendance policies   Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:50 am

SarahTheGirlieGamer wrote:
On the first movie there were male fairies! So you know they might let boys at alfea.. Girls at red fountain.. Guys at cloud tower.. Unless they're obviously sexists.. :3

The first winx movie had male fairies? I didnt catch that I will have to see it again.

________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
avatar

Flora Helia
Posts : 1601
Age : 24
Hobbies : Hospital Volunteer, Drawing, Music, watching vids online.

PostSubject: Re: Alfea's attendance policies   Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:24 pm

as far as Sexist goes it's mainly amongst the students and one specialist certainly seems that way
*cough* Riven*cough* He's been over chivalrous to Musa no wonder those two fight, i'm sure some other minor fairies argue about this too, but what if each member of the winx and their respective guy switched places for a day? This would make an interesting season 6 episode or the idea of male fairies would be an interesting season 6 itself

________________________________________________________________



Signature by Winxisawesome


Have you met Kasey yet? If not take a look here; http://believeinwinx.forum-motion.com/t2031-kasey-the-first-boy-fairy

Here's a new story to read: http://believeinwinx.forum-motion.com/t2651-a-friend-for-kasey#100737 it is a bridge between season 1 of my RP's and season 2 (starts after the rps finish updates.)
Back to top Go down
sailorrob
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
avatar

Musa Timmy
Posts : 140
Age : 40
Location : Wise Va
Hobbies : Writer

PostSubject: Re: Alfea's attendance policies   Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:40 pm

@BelievixKid100 wrote:
as far as Sexist goes it's mainly amongst the students and one specialist certainly seems that way
*cough* Riven*cough* He's been over chivalrous to Musa no wonder those two fight, i'm sure some other minor fairies argue about this too, but what if each member of the winx and their respective guy switched places for a day? This would make an interesting season 6 episode or the idea of male fairies would be an interesting season 6 itself

there are a lot of words I would use to describe Riven and chivalrous isn't one of them lol.

But the idea of season six addressing the idea of male fairies would be interesting. Do they get the same transformations or something different? There is a lot they could do

________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
avatar

Flora Helia
Posts : 1601
Age : 24
Hobbies : Hospital Volunteer, Drawing, Music, watching vids online.

PostSubject: Re: Alfea's attendance policies   Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:12 pm

I think they'd get the same transforms as the girls because the base adjectives Charming EnchantingBelievingHarmonizing are all neutral, though Sirenix might be an exception though because I don't know of any male sirens

________________________________________________________________



Signature by Winxisawesome


Have you met Kasey yet? If not take a look here; http://believeinwinx.forum-motion.com/t2031-kasey-the-first-boy-fairy

Here's a new story to read: http://believeinwinx.forum-motion.com/t2651-a-friend-for-kasey#100737 it is a bridge between season 1 of my RP's and season 2 (starts after the rps finish updates.)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Alfea's attendance policies   Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:42 pm

Well, the whole idea of male fairies in the Winx world had been debated for ages now, especially when they appeared in Domino. So far, information says that it may be possible that only Domino has male fairies, but is being a fairy a choice? Yes it is isn't it? So how come they say there are only 3 schools in the whole of Magix Dimension when we all know there are more? Alfea is just one of the fairy schools? I believe that in season 3, Stella's almost stepsister of a witch Chimera said she goes to some school, which isn't Alfea or Cloudtower, so maybe the controversy is that there are more schools than just these trio. Plus, there are millions of fairies in the world, and Alfea may seem too small to fit them all in.
Back to top Go down
sailorrob
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
avatar

Musa Timmy
Posts : 140
Age : 40
Location : Wise Va
Hobbies : Writer

PostSubject: Re: Alfea's attendance policies   Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:14 pm

PrinceAbeash wrote:
Well, the whole idea of male fairies in the Winx world had been debated for ages now, especially when they appeared in Domino. So far, information says that it may be possible that only Domino has male fairies, but is being a fairy a choice? Yes it is isn't it? So how come they say there are only 3 schools in the whole of Magix Dimension when we all know there are more? Alfea is just one of the fairy schools? I believe that in season 3, Stella's almost stepsister of a witch Chimera said she goes to some school, which isn't Alfea or Cloudtower, so maybe the controversy is that there are more schools than just these trio. Plus, there are millions of fairies in the world, and Alfea may seem too small to fit them all in.

I think Mirta shows that it can be a choice. She started out as a witch but eventually transferred to Alfeia as sorta an exchange student and was clearly shown with wings like a fairy in later episodes.

________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Alfea's attendance policies   

Back to top Go down
 
Alfea's attendance policies
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believe In Winx :: Archive :: Omega Dimension-
Jump to: