Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!




 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  



The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Count to 100 Before a Moderator Posts.
Yesterday at 8:34 pm by Florawinx

» What books are you reading right now?
Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:12 pm by Flora 24

» W.I.T.C.H.
Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:32 pm by Flora 24

» Why do you love Winx Club?
Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:01 am by Flora 24

» Hello Everyone!
Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:05 am by Flora 24

» This site is phishing?
Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:00 pm by zerowing21

» Yum or Yuck
Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:27 pm by musa225

» Hot or Not?
Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:06 am by musa225

» What album are you listening to?
Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:18 pm by Verbeley

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team















ADMINISTRATORS
http://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png http://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png http://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png http://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 6957 registered users
The newest registered user is HollyChan

Our users have posted a total of 237481 messages in 5767 subjects
Top posting users this month
musa225
 
talgoose
 
Florawinx
 
Verbeley
 
aisha238
 
Flora 24
 
zerowing21
 
Nokomis
 

Share | 
 

 Role Playing Questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Stella Brandon
Posts : 5194
Age : 2015
Location : 1313 Webfoot Walk, Duckberg
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Role Playing Questions   Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Do you have a question about anything in the RP? Are you confused about something? Do you need help with anything related to the RP? Well you can ask right here! We will try to answer your questions as soon as we can!

________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:
 


Last edited by Flame Melody on Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
avatar

Aisha Roy
Posts : 8005
Age : 17
Location : Fantasy Island: The only place where my dreams come true
Hobbies : HUGE N'SYNC FAN, Crushing SO HARD on Lance Bass, singing, dancing, playing on the computer, watching Power Rangers, and writing music

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Questions   Sat May 30, 2015 12:49 am

Can there be girl specialists, boy fairies, and boy witches

________________________________________________________________

"When I Want You Back"
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
http://powerofwinx.forumotion.com/forum
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
avatar

Stella Sky
Posts : 1245
Age : 24
Location : America
Hobbies : Writing, playing games, moderating on another forum

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Questions   Sat May 30, 2015 12:52 am

@aisha238 wrote:
Can there be girl specialists, boy fairies, and boy witches

As it currently stands:

-Girl specialists are not allowed at this time.
-Boy fairies are acknowledged since they are canon to the show.
-Boy witches are called wizards.

________________________________________________________________

Necessary RP Information Links:
RP Rules - Guide to Making an OC

Lazer Team:
 
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
avatar

Aisha Roy
Posts : 8005
Age : 17
Location : Fantasy Island: The only place where my dreams come true
Hobbies : HUGE N'SYNC FAN, Crushing SO HARD on Lance Bass, singing, dancing, playing on the computer, watching Power Rangers, and writing music

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Questions   Sat May 30, 2015 3:21 am

@Kyra_Xyrespace wrote:
@aisha238 wrote:
Can there be girl specialists, boy fairies, and boy witches

As it currently stands:

-Girl specialists are not allowed at this time.
-Boy fairies are acknowledged since they are canon to the show.
-Boy witches are called wizards.
2015-05-29

Ok

________________________________________________________________

"When I Want You Back"
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
http://powerofwinx.forumotion.com/forum
Hollywinx
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
avatar

Aisha Brandon
Posts : 1297
Age : 14
Location : UK
Hobbies : Writing, making frienship bracelets, watching Winx, colouring

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Questions   Sat May 30, 2015 9:44 am

Do fairies start off with their Winx/Magic Charmix? If not, do RP moderators decide when they get it?

________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
http://believeinwinx.forum-motion.com/fairyixclub
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
avatar

Flora Brandon
Posts : 3172
Age : 19
Location : X Mansion
Hobbies : Training Jedi's

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Questions   Sat May 30, 2015 9:47 am

@Hollywinx wrote:
Do fairies start off with their Winx/Magic Charmix? If not, do RP moderators decide when they get it?
I guess it depends on the oc. But you can start off with magic winx
Then you have to earn charmix, enchantix and so on and so forth.

________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
avatar

Musa Brandon
Posts : 5333
Age : 26
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Questions   Sat May 30, 2015 10:04 am

@Hollywinx wrote:
Do fairies start off with their Winx/Magic Charmix? If not, do RP moderators decide when they get it?
Every oc starts from the basic transformation and works their way up. And faries can't say "Winx" since that's for the Winx Girls RPCs to use, just a head's up on it. Had said that, it must be in her school year when she starts Alfea, since some ocs could be a year higher.

For your other question, you do have a say about your oc, and about what you have planned for it. You may either plan a plot for the transformation (and we must approve of it first) or let us role-playing moderators handle the planning. We discuss it and let you know when it's time to earn the next transformation.

________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
.Sora.
Tribute
Tribute
avatar

Aisha Helia
Posts : 37
Age : 18
Hobbies : Cycling, Writing, Sewing, Ukulele, Piano

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Questions   Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:54 am

I have a question regarding a character that I want to create. She is a Fairy who grew up on Jules. I was planning on her to have wind powers, extending to minor weather-related spells, such as being able to create a small tornado, and have some static discharge to some spells. Basically wind-based spells with a lightning flair. I realize that Wind/Electricity combination powers are not allowed, but the character won't be able to create electric fields, travel using electricity, or turn invisible, and if the lightning body ever occurs, it will be under a very unusual circumstance and won't be used until she reaches a much higher level. I wanted her to be able to produce a static charge when excited, and have it build up slowly over time. She can then draw on this when she fights or uses spells, and can sometimes discharge this charge periodically to avoid too strong of a buildup.

The only reason I'm asking for wind/electric powers is because of her upbringing. I don't know how much creative freedom I'm allowed in working with fan created planets, since there isn't a lot of information on it, so I can totally edit the concept to work for a city on another planet or something. Anyway, the basic concept is that the city she lived in (in this case, Vernes of Jules), lightning is harvested to use as a power source. This is usually done by a designated workforce, but some individuals work as individual contractors to the electric companies, providing their own equipment, capturing the lightning, and selling it to the power companies. From this, an extreme sport was derived that can best be described as storm riding, or "lightning surfing." The performers stand on a platform that is powered by capturing lightning using conductive wands. They are then able to use the energy to ride the air currents generated by the storm that they are riding through, performing tricks and other crazy stunts.

I wanted my character to grow up doing this, and developing the ability to manipulate and control the air currents to aid in her storm riding. Her minor lightning abilities are a subconscious and passive effect of her magic, which was developed from being exposed to the lightning storms.

If this is too much of a stretch, especially as a new user, I understand, but I was really excited about the concept, and then really panicked when I realized that I might be breaking the rules. If needed, I'm willing to write up a short story about the character's history with storm riding to show a little more detail on this concept. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
avatar

Musa Brandon
Posts : 5333
Age : 26
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Questions   Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:02 am

@.Sora. wrote:
I have a question regarding a character that I want to create. She is a Fairy who grew up on Jules. I was planning on her to have wind powers, extending to minor weather-related spells, such as being able to create a small tornado, and have some static discharge to some spells. Basically wind-based spells with a lightning flair. I realize that Wind/Electricity combination powers are not allowed, but the character won't be able to create electric fields, travel using electricity, or turn invisible, and if the lightning body ever occurs, it will be under a very unusual circumstance and won't be used until she reaches a much higher level. I wanted her to be able to produce a static charge when excited, and have it build up slowly over time. She can then draw on this when she fights or uses spells, and can sometimes discharge this charge periodically to avoid too strong of a buildup.

The only reason I'm asking for wind/electric powers is because of her upbringing. I don't know how much creative freedom I'm allowed in working with fan created planets, since there isn't a lot of information on it, so I can totally edit the concept to work for a city on another planet or something. Anyway, the basic concept is that the city she lived in (in this case, Vernes of Jules), lightning is harvested to use as a power source. This is usually done by a designated workforce, but some individuals work as individual contractors to the electric companies, providing their own equipment, capturing the lightning, and selling it to the power companies. From this, an extreme sport was derived that can best be described as storm riding, or "lightning surfing." The performers stand on a platform that is powered by capturing lightning using conductive wands. They are then able to use the energy to ride the air currents generated by the storm that they are riding through, performing tricks and other crazy stunts.

I wanted my character to grow up doing this, and developing the ability to manipulate and control the air currents to aid in her storm riding. Her minor lightning abilities are a subconscious and passive effect of her magic, which was developed from being exposed to the lightning storms.

If this is too much of a stretch, I understand, but I was really excited about the concept, and then really panicked when I realized that I might be breaking the rules. Thanks!
Hmmmm.....I will check with the other rp mods, and one of the team will get back to you when we have an answer.

________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
.Sora.
Tribute
Tribute
avatar

Aisha Helia
Posts : 37
Age : 18
Hobbies : Cycling, Writing, Sewing, Ukulele, Piano

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Questions   Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:32 am

@yukai5 wrote:

Hmmmm.....I will check with the other rp mods, and one of the team will get back to you when we have an answer.

Thank You. I'll be willing to answer any questions you may have.
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Stella Brandon
Posts : 5194
Age : 2015
Location : 1313 Webfoot Walk, Duckberg
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Questions   Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:23 pm

@.Sora.

We spoke and decided it is allowed for you to use this static charge occasionally like you have wrote it down. We apologize for the fact wind & electricity can't be combined, but the fact wind and electricity is actually the power of "Storms" in our role-play which is a strict power to witches only forbids us from making that combinations available; since we need to ensure some creatures (fairies, witches, wizards, etc. etc.) get some powers that are exclusive to them.

________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Questions   

Back to top Go down
 
Role Playing Questions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believe In Winx :: Role Playing Section-
Jump to: