Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Fran and Alina and Bethany's Unexpected Journey Episode 2 Bethany's First Day
Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:02 am by firebid1030

» Winx Club Season 8
Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:25 am by firebid1030

» Game for Winx World
Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:21 am by firebid1030

» The Arcanix Act
Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:40 am by Alexesx3

» Name your own random fairy character using the last letter of the answerer's fairy name above you.
Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:08 pm by Florawinx

» Describe the person above you in one word
Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:08 pm by Florawinx

» Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open!
Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:44 am by talgoose

» angelique bijou draw practice
Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:42 am by talgoose

» Hot or Not?
Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:10 pm by musa225

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 6981 registered users
The newest registered user is lenafrog

Our users have posted a total of 237653 messages in 5790 subjects
Top posting users this month

Share | 

Winx fan fic

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Graymear
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy

PostSubject: Winx fan fic    Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:29 am

Ok  . Since Nic has let me down  and refuses to entertain my girls I used one of my old hobbies of writing fan fiction for them . With there reaction i had to  present it to you guys the first 2 chapters are just setup . Lots of mystery . so continue reading .

Note I  use a program like Dragon  so  the Punctuation is less then perfect and With my work  and kids i  don't have much time to  correct it . so  I Apologize in advance.

Major changes . This series takes place after season 6 Bloom is no-longer the center of the universe. in fact the way  i  have it  thought out she  will not regain control of her powers till mid fiction . Main  roles will be tecna musa flora and Stella Ayishia  in that order  .

if i  get too much flame for the disruption of bloom  not being the center of attention i  will stop posting chapters . Will try to  post 3 a week

Primix
Shortly after the winx defeat the trix again. They are found back on their home planets for summer break except for Daphne she remained at Alfeia to prepare her classes with the rest of the faculty staff.  A 100 Year celestial event was going to take place in the middle of the break where all students were encouraged to return and take part in the festival and watch the night sky , But this event came with an ominous omen one that had Head mistress Farigonda worried as to what the omen represented ,Pushing her fears aside she joined in the festivities the boys are hover biking there is shops and boutiques all over the girls are by  a fresh river having a picnic having a grand time . The night of the meteor shower came and Magicx for 24 hours was in a virtual shooting gallery of cosmic minor collisions raining star dust from the sky as if the great dragon returned renewing magic both good and evil alike . One object however was not a meteorite even though it appeared to be one.  Upon entering magicx atmosphere it Illuminated the Night sky with a brilliant powerful blue glow as it came crashing down in the center of Lake Rocalucha . The seismic event that happened was the least of their worries. Powers from both good bad and neutral where disrupted.  It affected the fairies in several different ways from complete loss of their powers to their powers gaining in strength wildly   . The witches including the trix did not escape unharmed as any one exposed to the blue lights radiation was put in to a deep sleep. The heroes at red fountain also underwent transformations (More on that later) everyone in magic’s was returned to their respective schools till the head masters returned from their investigation,

The girls :
Stella: This stinks cant we have 1 celebration without the world coming to an end .

Flora : Stella the world is not ending we just half to wait till we find out what has happened to  our powers .

Tecna : Speak for yourself you did not lose your powers I can’t even feel my winx *Sobs*

Musa : It’s ok  tec we will find what has caused this and get your powers back  .
Bloom: This might be risky but if this is dark magic then how about some fairy dust that should restore your powers. It did when we were fighting Valtor

Musa: recalling the event . You’re Right! So who can transform?

Stella: I can try.
As she attempts Her powers overwhelm her and omit a blinding light that Lit up cloud tower as if it was a summers afternoon.
As the transformation fails she returns to her state dazed and light blind (you know as in if you stare at the sun or a light bulb)

Wisgis : girls dint you get the memo  No one is to use their powers until we ascertain what has happened . This includes Alumni and faculty.

Ayesha : We are sorry  professor we are just trying to help tecna she thinks she has lost her powers .

Wisgis : * Ruffels around in his bag  and pulls out a device to read magic power* Scans tecna and Instantly blows up . No my dear You have not lost your powers at all they have changed somewhat and are too powerful for you at present.
Now for fairies as powerful as you are I beg of you do not connect to your powers you could seriously hurt your self

Bloom : what would you  have us do Professor wisgis ?

Wisgis : Return to your room Relax . and wait the headmasters will be back in a day or so .

All of a sudden from the center of the lake a giant pillar of steam shot up filling the area with clouds. Snow started to fall thunder was ragging.

Everyone in side now ! farigonda exclaimed .

Fairigonda : Grizelda , can you control your powers

Grizelda : I feel fine as if I am unaffected

We need to put up a magic barrier around Alphia .

As they bunker in the winx and and the teachers hear a voice in the distance.

I’m sorry. On the third day on  the third hour the storm will dissipate .I’m sorry  

Girls exclaim
What was that !

Professors I  don’t know please get inside .

Bloom : It sounded like someone out there needs our help . Ahhhhhh  as the wind from the storm intensifies Knocking her down  injuring her leg .

Fairigonda : Bloom  your kind heart is your greatest strength but this is not a time to go out in this blizzard .

"Lightning strikes  in the center courtyard  Multiple times."

Tecna : That’s not natural ! Look how the bolts are striking in a pattern.
Magic runes start to form with each strike and the wind dies down as if the school was protected by someone or something but what could it be?

Stay  inside and you will be safe. Im sorry .
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: Winx fan fic    Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:59 am

I really like that but just if you could improve the grammar a bit more it would be more easy and enjoyable to read. (: But overall it's really good! ^^

Back to top Go down
Graymear
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Winx fan fic    Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:29 pm

Ya I believe I said I use a Program like Dragon. Voice recognition software has a way to come still. This was told to my girls last night with the program active. I Did some formating and punctuation . Also look at the time i posted ... I was not going to correct my programs grammar at 3 am.
Back to top Go down
alizanoun
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Tecna Roy
Hobbies : Internet LOL

PostSubject: Re: Winx fan fic    Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:13 pm

Really good!! I hope you keep up with it!

Back to top Go down
Graymear
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Winx fan fic    Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:30 am

@Graymear wrote:
Three days after the voice was heard have passed everyone was on edge waiting to get out and find out what has happened to their planet  By mid day the storm vanished like it never was,  how ever there was the unmistakable 20 feet of snow every where .
/
Perfect! Stella exclaims How are we going to find the cause of this when everything is covered in snow!
/
As Stella continues to gripe Musa has had enough bends down and makes a snowball pelting Stella in the back of the head. Stella returns fire misses Musa completely and nails bloom. A giant snow ball fight ensues with all of Alafia even the professors can’t resist the snowy mayhem all but flora as she sits next to her favorite tree . She realizes that something is changed about this tree its full of energy and life in fact It does not even look like it went throw a blizzard at all  
/
Flora exclaims :Guys wait flora shouts running in to the center. Don’t throw the snow!!!
/
She is then hit from both sides and is now  under a snow mound. Two very un amused eyes emerge from the snow pile.
/
Musa : Sorry flow  *Laughing *
/
As the rest of them help her out of the pile.
/
Flora: Guys I’m serious look at the trees. There full of life they don’t even look like they been throw a harsh winter. Off in the distance a fleet of ships start to descend on Alafia.  
/
As the ships land Oritel burst out of his ship what in the name of the great dragon happened hear!
/
Farigonda : King Oritel what a ple.
/
Oritel: Interrupts rudely spare me the pleasantries the whole magic dimension has been scared out of its wits wondering if their children are ok and we find you having a snow ball war?!?!
/
Farigonda : My king your children are safe we were locked up in alfia for three days this is the first time we have been outside the dorms . We all needed to let off some pent up tension.    
/
Oritel : I see … what do you know about the situation.
/
Farigonda : Not much im afraid but whatever has happened all magical beings on magixs have been affected I suggest a quarantine.  
/
Bloom & Dauphine: Daddy!  We need to talk to you there is something out there can tecna use your ships scanners  
/
Oritel.  Girls what you heard had to be the wind  while we were in orbit the temperature  was almost absolute zero . Nothing could have survived  
/
Flora : Excuse me King Oritel  but this was not normal weather  it was made by magic . Just look at the trees  there standing budding and full of life .
/
Oritel in shock agrees to let tecna at the controls.
/
Tecna :I can’t I won’t my powers.  Leave me alone!* Runs off crying *
/
Tecna  runs in to gloomy wood forest and gets completely lost and from the shadows that same voice that told them to take shelter asks why is she running away .
/
Tecna who are you ?
/
Voice : Does it matter who   or what I am ?
/
Tecna: well no but
/
Voice: There are no buts. However it seems your lost or don’t have a clue as to where you’re going. Now what has gotten you so distressed that a girl like you would run out in the stick like this?
/
Tecna : At least show yourself to me .
/
A Long silence
/
Tecna: Hello
/
Voice: You still haven’t answered my question . As for yours when the time is right you shall see me not before all you need to know is I am a friend. However I am responsible for the snow so since your hear I am responsible for your safety. I am well aware of what has happened and again I am sorry .
/
Tecna : IT IS YOU  THAT TOOK MY POWERS FROM ME ! She shouts angry .
/
Voice: *In a Thunderous Voice* Now hear me now   naga deskul * Letting a glimpse of his shadow being seen in the tall trees *It is not I  who has disturbed the balance of your powers and yourself. I am not your enemy unless you declare me one.  Night fall is coming it will be too dangerous for you to continue in your current garb . You see that log over there  inside is an outfit that should fit and will keep you warm.  *He says retreating back in to the shadows.* Change in the hollowed out tree and I  will guide you back  to a search party . Following the directions she gets changed in to the very odd looking garment step into the rune please this should restore the balance of your powers .
/
Tecna: thinking to herself  I  don’t know I don’t trust whatever this thing is he talks in ancient riddles using magic runes and says he can restore my powers …
/
Boldly tecna asks  Is this the only way to restore my powers .
/
Voice : Don’t trust me yet  Hu … very well. No  there are several ways to restore your powers as for all of magicxs .Im  parting the trees that will lead you and the search party  to directly to  you  follow the path  do not stray From the path .
/
2 Hours later
/
WINX  & Delphinia  Tecna    TECNA where are you  TECNA!!!!!!!
*tecnas father King of zenith * TECNA  
/
Not believing her ears she rushes to the voices  Im hear im hear!!!   reuniting with her kin she reg-ails them of the ordeal she had and the conversation she had .
/
Tecnas Father:  Tecna you  don’t expect me to believe such a tail  its not logical .  
/
Tecna :Then explain this outfit my king knowing that would anger her father
/
Holds the lamp up  and sees her inside this robe with arcane markings
/
Tecnas Father : Tecna get this off now it’s a magical item  one that has writing  on it long to be extinct  . let’s make camp   and we can hear your story .
/
As Tecna explains her day long ordeal of going back and forth with this mysterious voice the others lose focus on their surroundings and are surrounded by creatures not from this world.
/
Thinking to himself No No No snap out of it Look around you  I  can’t reveal myself not in this form not yet  no
/
Snarrrrral growls and roars   as beady eyes illuminate the surrounding area
/
The king of Zenith activates a distress indicator summoning his royal guard
/
I  cant let them die I  wont let them
/
Focus I Must focus  *transforms his appearance  in to a warrior * and launches out of the trees  with a arcane blade cloaked he makes quick work  of the foul creatures *shouting *Creatures of the shadows  be gone return to the earth as wince you came !* and with every strike  his blade radiates with a power that nether the Zenith king  or the winxs have seen .
One of the creatures  slashes him from behind destroying his cloak and releasing his wings . Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh * As the Zinith reinforcements arrive and  finish off the creature
/
Tecnas father : Easy son  your hurt badly  .
/
The warrior : Get away.  You must get away from me .
/
Oritel arrives :Don’t be ridiculous your seriously hurt in this cold you will be dead by morning not to mention we think you have some explaining to do. As to whom you are, how you got here, and what are throws creatures you defeated.
/
Young hero: There called golems  living chunks of earth enchanted with dark magic  fortunate these where stone golems *using his sword as an aid  he struggles to get to his feet * take your solders and kin back to that building your gathered at  I must purify there corpses and return them to the ground .
/
That can be done later first is your wounds Oritel says in a commanding voice as the zenith guards draw there weapons.
/
Young warrior:  looks like I have no choice. I should not have intervened until I assets the situation better. I am your prisoner *Dropping his knees *
/
Oritel: nonsense put your weapons down you are no one’s prisoner we just need some things answered and you need medical attention.
/
Eyes glowing all your questions will be answered soon. As for medical attention summons a furious gust of wind wiping the snow up and blinding every ones to the young warriors escape. I will leave you with this  Like mussels magic has memory it is important that they attempt to use their powers. Train them I will be there soon enough.  
/
Slightly opening their eyes his shredded cloak blowing in one direction he summons a brilliant flash of light and escapes.
Back to top Go down
Graymear
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Winx fan fic    Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:32 am

When they all arrive back grizelda says to the winx please join the others in the court yard Ms Farigonda needs to address every one .

Oritel : Before she dose I have some answers she needs to hear .

Grizelda: very well this way King Oritel

15 minutes later Farigonda addresses all who are at Alfea

Students, parents, faculty, we have ascertained that the balance of our powers has been disturbed and There is a mysterious warrior out in gloomy wood who might have been the cause of the snow storm. However …It is clear by his acts in gloomy wood he is not an enemy. He is however wounded and needs medical attention but refuses to show himself for whatever reason. The boys at red fountain are searching for him as we speak but he did tell us we need to connect to our winx or we might lose our powers. So alumni, students we need to retrain you all in your powers from basics. The meadow to the north is where we will start to retrain all of you for whatever is coming .Tomorrow we start, I suggest we all get a good night’s rest Parents you must leave by the Decree of the magic council. This planet is quarantined. You will be kept apprised to the health of your children from your children and medical tests .

The next morning training starts and it is a disaster! Just as the girls of Alfea begin to bicker argue and want to call it quits. Then that strange warrior emerges on to the field following him is a breeze that restores there winx and heals their wounds .

Warrior : Looks like you might need some help hear , Before I provide the answers to the administrations questions … Let me fix this issue first .

*Dose a back flips on to a ridge so he can address everyone in a firm tone.

“Now Listen Up! Any power that surpasses reason still comes from reason right? Magic is not some kind of miraculous power ...It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in the natural world are in Perfect synchronization. To perform magic one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus ...It should take over your being and come Pouring out of your soul! If all we do is bicker and fight and argue then our magic will never progress... Follow the path you believe in for that’s that makes Alfea students the best.”

Drawing a magic rune in the air and sending it on to the meadow the girls feel there winx synchronizing and begin to transform .

But this little victory is short lived in the next chapter danger lurks around every corner as the origins of the young hero and the new danger they face are reviled
Back to top Go down
alizanoun
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Tecna Roy
Hobbies : Internet LOL

PostSubject: Re: Winx fan fic    Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:26 pm

I really like it! It's very good!!

Back to top Go down
Graymear
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Winx fan fic    Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:39 am

As the fairies start to fly around in the sky bloom ducts for cover only feeling the power of the dragon fire and not her winx she is unable to transform. As Dauphine steps on the cliff

Dauphine You can start answering my questions for I am the guardian of sirenix .

Feeling threatened by her posture he Leaps away causing a crater in the ground. Summoning a magic rune taking up a defensive posture,

Dauphine: who are you? Your name warrior. Dispelling the rune and standing up

He replies
You can’t possibly pronounce it in your tongue (sarcastically)

Dauphine: Try me (she says angrily)

Young warrior: Its

As he begins to say it his chest and shoulders begin to glow as he lets out a blood curdling scream of pain and anguish. As he falls to the ground unconscious.
Get up ! Dauphine shouts

Dauphine: Your not getting away your not hurt get up now

Bloom : Dauphine that’s enough  he’s unconscious  something happened to his body  just before he fell backward

Dauphine : Fine Ill wake him  I  Summon the forces of water in the name of SIRENIX !

As the water sphere approaches His eyes fly open glowing the most purest icy blue you can image a change of the young warriors Physical body is taking place and his magic power creates a gravitational force that brings everyone to their knees.

Gasping for air Dauphine asks again what are you  .

I am this vessels magic his power his partner. You tried to hurt him. *In a thunderous voice* I HAVE AWAKEND TO PROTECT HIM.    Now im going to * as the young warrior regains control he shouts* Disappear!  As the magic field dissipates, He again collapses to the ground  .Fairigonda and Griselda see everything that happened, And burst out in to the meadow.

Fairigonda: Dauphine! She exclaims angrily. You are to take the students back and send the professors hear you are then to confine yourself to the quarters and only to leave when performing official Alfea business till farther notice.

Dauphine But Ms Farigonda you can’t treat me like this Im not a student I am a Professor

Farigonda : and as one you are to follow my orders ,do so  or leave. You attacked this young man without provocation and then when he was down you then used your powers in an attempt to inflict damage on a defenseless target and put the rest of your students in grave danger you acted like you where a witch rather than the guardian of a sacred   fairy power now go   .

Furiously she complies storming off. Girls you heard Ms Farigonda follow me NOW!!!

Two hours pass and the young warrior awakens to Queen Marian and Queen Luna keeping vigilant watch over the young man.

Lunna : Good your finally awake, are you okay.

Young man: Ashamed of his actions and what happened said.* I’m okay I’ll be leaving now and ill solve this situation on my own.

Marian: You’re free to leave but first what can we call you. We where there when the fight broke out and as Queen of Domino I must apologize for my daughters actions,  I don’t know what has came over her.

Sitting up from the make shift bed. He appeared dint he.

Luna:  What appeared, what happened, these are things we want to know but if you’re leaving ill considers the matter closed. You know we don’t hold you responsible for the flash freeze we just want to know is what is happening. We will not condemn or judge you!

Young man: Fine... I’ll tell you. I’m from a different dimension. I was sent here to stop an ancient force from destroying this dimension. *Sigh * That’s not entirely accurate. Originally I was born in this realm and was taken to the land of Auratia. There my skills where honed and trained in the art of Primal magic. I believe my name was Galderos. But that seems somewhat out of date; I will need to take on a new identity in order to blend in better with my surroundings.

Luna: Let me stop you right there, you will need much more than a new name… your fashion sense is well tragic.

Galderos: looking up at Queen Luna: Your Stella’s mother correct.

Luna: How did you know?

Chuckling Galderos says never mind.

Walking over to the hill where dauphine attacked him and as for what came over your daughter my queen the answer is right in front of us  *Summoning a sphere of magic * striking the insect that stung Dauphine . I need to create an antidote as to return her to normal… after she drinks this she will for lack of a better term will have a hangover. Only problem is to get her to drink this. *as he crushes gems in his hands.

This is no ordinary insect … This scorpion naturally found in this habitat has been poised by the blight a malevolent force of evil and destruction. The blight has the ability to reanimate the dead  enchant the earth to create golems of all shapes sizes and kinds, and worse it turns beings of light in to beings of darkness. Furthermore beings of darkness are weekend to the blights presents their minds to do there biding.

*As the wind shifts blowing the sent of the kings toward Galderos*

Galderos: Why don’t you kings step in to the light  I know your there . You deserve to have your questions answered as well .

Oritel : What was that that took over your body ? It began to physically change your appearance.

Galderos : Smirking : do you mind if I answer your question with one of my own ?
Oritel : Un amused as to how lightly the warrior took his question :  Continue

Galderos What if I told you Primal art had another name.  What if that name was a creature that you treat as lesser but you respect it as a deity never the less.

Oritel : what if I  told you I grow tired of your riddles .

Marian: Are you referring to the great dragon?

Galderos : Your as cleaver as your girls are my queen . You are somewhat  correct although your great dragon is indeed parted from this world there is more than one Legendary dragon and the spirit of a legendary dragon resides in me, as well as others reside in the winx , To awaken there powers they first need to learn their element they control. Then they need to give there element a tangible form. Finally they need to learn control over said element.   If they even have a hope to meet there dragon spirits and be partnered with them. Some will get this faster than others. Some will need to complete all three steps others will just need to impress there dragons with their determination of will  superior intellect and cunning whit will be enough to  summon there dragons .

Luna : So what element do  you  have control of …

Galderos: Well remember I said legendary for a reason Im one of the few that can summon multiple elements  

His dragon making a rare Physical appearance * But he has no control over the other elements but his natural elements he is  true he’s a duel wielder  over opposing elements. but I myself am a King class dragon I am the wind My breath is the lightning My Roar is the very thunder itself  I am a storm class

Galderos pipes up: and very long winded

Dragon : Snorts at his partner giving him a look to shut up .

As the wind changes again both dragon and warrior take a battle stance. It’s coming!!! Make your retreat to alfea at once give Dauphine the antidote. I’ll hold them off.

Oritel reveals the kings sword : We will fight together and no other way. How many of them do you anticipate?

Galderos : That depends on how fast we take them out . If you see green glowing orbs  attack  and destroy them with great hast  if they touch the ground they become portals for the blight to use throws portals spawn defenders the portals them selfs are -* called blighted anchors
Oritel: The rest of you go you will be alfea’s defense if we shall fail.

Galderos : Not going to happen as he summons his magic blade out of thin air.  

Let’s do this!
Back to top Go down
Graymear
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Winx fan fic    Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:18 pm

What do you guys think about making the trixs the blights Puppets for a bit ? Looking for feed back
Back to top Go down
Graymear
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Winx fan fic    Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:31 am

sorry I have not added a chapter in a while I have been locked away in the never ending job hunt company had a mass layoff . we where all herded in to a room with bouncers present so it would not get out of hand handed our boxes and told to clean out our desk . Wife has been taking night duties but I still see nick not airing any episodes in 4 weeks now . I might move the girls to Fairytail or something if this keeps up .

Anyway . Ill post something good soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winx fan fic    

Back to top Go down

Winx fan fic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next