Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Yum or Yuck
Yesterday at 11:26 pm by Florawinx

» Count to 100 Before a Moderator Posts.
Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:22 pm by Florawinx

» Would you rather
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:34 pm by musa225

» The 'Have you read this' Game
Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:21 pm by Verbeley

» Season 7 as a whole (spoilers)
Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:07 pm by Verbeley

» Favorite Bloomix Wings
Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:01 pm by Verbeley

» Heya! I'm new!
Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:55 am by Florawinx

» Hello mortals
Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:11 pm by rollinsonphilip

» Hello Everyone!
Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:10 pm by rollinsonphilip

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
http://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png http://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png http://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png http://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 6951 registered users
The newest registered user is rollinsonphilip

Our users have posted a total of 237380 messages in 5765 subjects
Top posting users this month
Florawinx

Verbeley

musa225

Flame Melody

rollinsonphilip

talgoose

Share | 

Noko, the Guardian Fairy of the Crescent Moon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Noko, the Guardian Fairy of the Crescent Moon   Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Guardian of the Moon - Solaria/ Moon Civilian

Name: Nokomis “Noko” Manton Cranford

Height: 5 ft. 9 inch | (Year One: 5 ft. 8 inch.)

What Creature Are you?: Fairy

Race: Moon-Solarian

Origins Planet: Moon

Allegiance: The Forces of Good

Origins: Magic User

Powers: Fairy of the Crescent Moon

Pets: Princess Stella (Previous), Princess Rayneshia (Current)

Occupation(s): Magix|Cafe Waitress, Alfea|Music Cafe Waitress

Transformation Cries:

• Basic Winx - Magic of the Moon! Transform!
  • Charmix - Moon Charmix Power! Transform/ Magic Celestix! Charmix!
  • Enchantix -  Magic Celestix! Enchantix!
  • Moon Guardian - O magic that conceals the power of the Moon, reveal thy true form unto me, as your Guardian, I command you! Transform!

Family Relations:

• Hawthorne
    Isabella Grace Augustin Hawthorne - Mother, Moon Power Guardian (Deceased)
    James Ashton Hawthorne - Father, Sun Magic Wizard (Disowned Noko//Deceased)

• Cranford
    Dawn Alexandra Manton Cranford - Mother, Sun Magic Fairy (Adoptive Mother)
    Andrew Jameson Manton Cranford - Father, Sun Magic Wizard (Adoptive Father)

• Staton
    Aaron Staton - Uncle, Moon Magic Wizard
    Margaret Grace Augustin Staton - Aunt, Moon Magic User (Previous Queen of Moon Kingdom)
    Miyuki Grace Staton - Cousin, Moon Magic Witch (Current location unknown)

Spells:

Charmix Spells:

Moon Guardian Spells:

Appearance:
Noko has a long black flowing hair that reaches up to her waist, however as of Year 1 upon her return from the Moon, her hair had turned silver, to which according to her step-parents is most likely due to her realization of her lost heritage.  As a child of both the Moon and Solaria, her eyes tend to switch colours from time to time, colours opal or sky blue, it depends on the alignment of the Moon and Sun. She has beautiful luscious lips which she at times places yellow lipstick on, and at times places pink or red, depending on the colour of her eyes.

Her Many Appearances:

Performance Dress:

Popstar Performance Outfit:

Charmix (Normal Style):

Noko's Charmix Outfit Remake:

Strengths: 

• Singing: Noko is able to sing very well as she was taught by her Mum from a young age, and she continued to practice singing throughout her youth.
  • Literature Studies and Novel writing: With her love for the Earth Literature, she is very good at analyzing text and putting meaning behind them, as well as breaking down the intentions of the author. Due to her studies, Noko has taken up writing novels, which is is very passionate about. While able to write things in a short period of time, she tends to hide these since she believes the world isn't ready for her works.
  • Ability to stay focus: Due to her focus in battle, Noko remains calm and collected, thus allowing her to be able to make decisions clearly so she won't put people at risk.

Weaknesses:

• Certain Sports: Noko is bad at sports such as football, tennis, and other earthling sports available, hence why she prefers combat-related physical activities.
  • Light Magic: Due to the recent encounters with Helios, Noko has developed a fear of light magic. While she hasn't shown visibly around her friends, she will flinch or slightly panic when faced with it.
  • Fire: Being a magical creature hailing from the Moon, fire is one of her weakness. Although she is able to withstand it for some time in battle, she does not hold out long when too much fire is involved.

Personality: She is considered emotionally mature for her age due to the pain of her past, While Noko has a tendency to be quiet, she is no longer shy and once someone is able to get to know her better, she is shown to have a great humour, a silly attitude that is kept in check by her serious nature. She is also very sweet and loving to those she truly cares for.

After her time and adventures in Alfea lately, Noko has become more confident than she originally was and now has the tendency to be more talkative to her closest friends. Her great humour and silly attitude is expressed when she is around her peers. Furthermore, she is also prepared to speak up for people if needed be to protect them or assert her point. She is not afraid to back down and will fight if she has to. She also has trust issues, closing down around new people, however she will trust someone if they've shown her loyalty and kindness. She also can get easily angered if her buttons have been pushed, going into a mild yelling fit. Whenever she is on a tough and serious situation however, her silly attitude immediately shifts to that of a serious one, putting the safety of others before her own in order to ensure that everyone comes out of the situation alive. Noko is an avid reader, but due to this fact, she tends to lose herself in what she is doing and ignore everything around her. This leads her ignoring her studies.

History:

Past

Beginnings and Adoption Arc - Noko's New Life
Pre-Alfea Events:

Alfea Arc: Becoming Charmix
The Magic of Charmix:

The Moon Arc Part 1: Helios' Return
The Guardian's Awakening:

The Moon Arc Part 2: Noko's Choice
The Pendant's Destruction:

The Moon Arc Part 3: A New Life
The Chosen Ones:

Secrets Arc Part 1: Father's 10 Years
Father's Demise:

Secrets Arc Part 2: Love, Mom
Mother's Past:

Last edited by JohnnyQuartzUniverse on Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:30 pm; edited 106 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Noko, the Guardian Fairy of the Crescent Moon   Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:32 pm

Okay! Finally finished with all the updates!
Here's a list to make your lives easier:

• Age has been updated with her birth date on the side, and from 16, now it's 17!
  • Height is changed from 5.8 to 5.9, yes, she grew an inch over the year.
  • Occupation Section has been added.
  • Ethnicity section has been removed.
  • Race has been updated from being simply "Solaria" to being "Moon-Solarian" as of Year 1 developments.
  • Special Ability has been upgraded from Year One, where now in Year Two she is able to somewhat share bits of her visions if she has an emotional bond with that specific individual.
  • Strengths has been updated, to which Sports is now more specific and entails details on which sports she's weak at, as well as an addition of a new one being "Close Combat" due to Year one development.
  • Updated the Weaknesses section, where "death" is now included, but this is not the type of weakness related to gaining to her Charmix, as this one focuses on death of others, and not her own death.
  • An addition in the Secrets Arc, this time revealing a letter which gives a story of Noko's past, thus further providing information on the subject of Noko's past.
  • An addition to the history, being the Photon plot, pertaining to Noko's involvement in Katherine's plot due to recent plot-involvement.
  • Although added during the May re approval but somehow has to be mentioned again, the Solar Goddesses and Moon Destruction history has been added. Solar Sisters History has been added for future Moon plot referral, and Moon Destruction has been added to explain how Moon Guardian Magic works and how Noko had ended up in her present state.

That's about it! Please do read over them! Thank you!

Last edited by JohnnyQuartzUniverse on Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Noko, the Guardian Fairy of the Crescent Moon   Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:22 pm

John, you failed to mention the other history parts you added awhile back, nor did you mention the may update that was never given an official approval.

The Avatar was done by Chrissie.

"But perhaps victory is in the simpler things that you've long forgotten—things that require a smaller, more honest soul." Professor Ozpin, RWBY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noko, the Guardian Fairy of the Crescent Moon   Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:24 pm

zerowing21 wrote:
John, you failed to mention the other history parts you added awhile back, nor did you mention the may update that was never given an official approval.

Ah yes, two parts of history I've forgotten to mention. It had already existed when you re-approved it, thus I had thought it no longer had to be mentioned. Also, Sten, you should be aware that the "may update", or whatever you are referring to, was an incomplete state of the update I had planned. Furthermore, "official approval", on May 29 2015, you and Loxa both re-approved it, unless I must be seeing Bloom casting her spell, I'm pretty sure that spells official. And if it were not, well, my updates weren't exactly complete then, but now they are, so please take your time to look at them and only comment if necessary.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Noko, the Guardian Fairy of the Crescent Moon   Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:13 pm

In may it was personality that was only being updated. It was mid june when you added in the solar sisters thing according to my skype chat record, which was not part of the may update. You also didn't get 3 reapproves during the May update as it was. And John, I would appreciate if you didn't tell me what to do when I'm dong my job of reviewing. It's a tad rude.

History should deal with Noko since its her bio, Solar sisters history has nothing to do with Noko at all. In that case, why is it even there, if it has nothing to do with her entire life's history? This isn't the history of the early magic universe, this isn't the history of some creation created by something else. This is Noko's history and thus should focus squarely on her and only her.

The foresight, you said you wouldn't use it all that much, but we've seen you use it a lot even after you've said you wouldn't. I also consider it very very op to share a vision with another. So I think that should be taken out.

"But perhaps victory is in the simpler things that you've long forgotten—things that require a smaller, more honest soul." Professor Ozpin, RWBY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noko, the Guardian Fairy of the Crescent Moon   Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:39 pm

Ah, yes I sincerely apologize.

OP this OP that, alright. That seems to be your only blabber about lots of my OCs, but hey, it's an opinion right? Anyways, alright, it shall be taken out.

Happy?
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: Noko, the Guardian Fairy of the Crescent Moon   Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:17 pm

I re-approve.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Noko, the Guardian Fairy of the Crescent Moon   Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:22 pm

Flame Melody wrote:
I re-approve.

I concur.

~Spells!~

Avatar made by Mary Kate! (Thanks <3)

Best img ever:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Noko, the Guardian Fairy of the Crescent Moon   Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:41 pm

*stamps reapproved in perma ink on Noko forehead*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noko, the Guardian Fairy of the Crescent Moon   

Back to top Go down

Noko, the Guardian Fairy of the Crescent Moon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3