Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest leaks and episodes and many more!

BelieveInWinx Forum Is A Dedicated Forum To The Winx Club Series.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Available Role Plays
Mystery of the Harmonic Pendant

We invite you if you dare to be in a group to head to the Medoian Ocean, which anything is possible. Help out Harmony and Breanne to solve a Mystery of the Harmonic Pendant, interact with some of the locals in Melody (both land and sea), and watch the Day of the Dolphins at the Harbour and other unexpected events. Watch out for Selina and her Legendarum, which can summon the Myths and Legends of the Ocean. Are you prepared for a tale that can change in an instant? It will be worth it with taking time off school for it….

Click here to join!

Latest topics
» Firebid Boot
Today at 1:19 pm by firebid1030

» Ideas for the forum.
Today at 1:11 pm by Winxrox466

» Thread of random discussions
Today at 1:09 pm by Winxrox466

» An updated on things please?
Today at 1:06 pm by Winxrox466

» The Banned Game
Today at 1:01 pm by Winxrox466

» Rate The Signature
Today at 1:00 pm by Winxrox466

» Rate The Avatar
Today at 12:59 pm by Winxrox466

» Brianna, fairy of fire
Today at 11:48 am by aisha238

» Return of Mage Knight Blood Arm
Today at 10:48 am by InnerLight

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these three Believe In Winx Members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Style It Like This!!

- AMERYLIZ

- ALEXISWINX

-YUKAI5

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team
Contact one of us if you have a question that you do not want to post in the question board.

ADMINISTRATORS

SUPER MODERATORS

MODERATORS

ROLEPLAYING
MODERATORS
N/A
Top posting users this month
aisha238

zerowing21

firebid1030

yukai5

TheWonderer

AlexisWinx

SarahTheGamerEmpress

InnerLight

Sirenix Portugal

Flame Melody

Statistics
We have 6557 registered users
The newest registered user is PhantomLady

Our users have posted a total of 165763 messages in 4209 subjects
Dance & Sing Along!
Share | 

Is Nabu Dead?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SirenixWCTV
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy

Hobbies: Winx Club! :D, Reading, TV, Computers, Biking, Helping People, Technology, and Nature

PostSubject: Is Nabu Dead?   Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:57 am

First topic message reminder :

After watching episode 24 of Nick's dub of Winx Club I found out that Nabu isn't actually dead, he is just in a coma. When the Ethereal Fairies gave the Winx "The Black Gift" they said it would save one person from the brink of death (not actually bringing them back from the dead). So when Nabu closed the portal the Wizards made he used up all of his strength, putting him into this coma. And after Morgana said that she would watch over him till he woke up. Proving that Nabu isn't dead. So now it seems more likely of him coming back in Season 5.

*Thank Nick that they cleared this confusion up by redoing the lines better so people actually understood what was happening, unlike the RAI dub in this episode.

**Like my NEW Sig? It's my tribute to WC S5's Sirenix Transformation! Very Happy

Fav line from S5, so far: (Flora) "When I think of you Helia I believe in myself."
~Lovely, its a line that Nick didn't make corny. You can actually she her love for him!

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Is Nabu Dead?   Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:50 am

You're right.Nabu will be back in Season 5.I was meaning he is dead.
Back to top Go down
AkshSirenix
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy

Bloom Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Is Nabu Dead?   Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:03 pm

DuncanSirenix14 wrote:

Yeah IKR! Like in Season 2 she healed Sky! And she was in Charmix! And In Believix? SHe can't? Now that's weird

But was it said that Sky was dead back then? IMO he was still alive but dying, not dead, and that's why Bloom healed him.

Last edited by AkshSirenix on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GuardianOfEarth
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Is Nabu Dead?   Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:15 pm

^ Direct quote from RAI Flora "He has no pulse, his heart has stopped". Dead or dying , you decide. Btw, Bloom power is highly dependent on her emotion. Nabu's death could never struck her the way Sky did.
Back to top Go down
DarkerShining
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Is Nabu Dead?   Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:25 pm

If they're going to bring him back, I hope they Foreshadow it a few episodes in advance. And also that they clarify what exactly happened to him, since it is kind of difficult to tell whether he is dead or in a coma atm.

Morgana said she would look after him until he wakes up, and some comments from the voice actors seem to imply that he is indeed in a coma. Yet, some of the other characters' actions seem to imply that Nabu really is dead.
Back to top Go down
AkshSirenix
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy

Bloom Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Is Nabu Dead?   Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:27 pm

Domino_kitty wrote:
Floragirl56 wrote:
some people think that he is dead

Even if he was dead they couldn't really say it. I don't know how many people on here watch Avatar the Last Airbender, but they couldn't tell you if Zuko's mom Ursa or Jet was dead. In children's shows it's pretty much unwritten in the US that deaths aren't mentioned unless it's pivotal like when Yue died.

In Rai dub it was mentioned that Daphne was dead, and Bloom asked Lord Bartleby in The Secret of the Lost Kingdom whether her parents were dead, saying the word "dead" explicitly.

firebid1030 wrote:
me either and the entreal fairies are the focus of season 6

That's not real, it's just some rumor again. You guys remember the Devilrus case from before S4 aired (if you were old enough, that is Razz )?

LoveMusa991 wrote:
HarmonixSirenix14 wrote:
You are quite correct. Many Fans Claim that he is dead. But He will Return in Season 5.(WHY?) cause Since The Second Movie Came out, everyone saw Nabu in the whole film. So.... Yeah But there was a Canon Split...
Yeah nabu isnt dead at all....I believe that when aisha sent nabu back to andros, she said he would be alive....then he came back in the second movie, so nabu would be coming bakc!!

When Nabu collapsed after closing the vortex opened by the black circle Aisha asked Morgana if she will take care of Nabu, and Morgana answered "till he (i.e. Nabu) wakes again", so he's not dead. He's only in a coma. I suppose that he's in Tir Nan Og and that Nebula is now protecting him, since Morgana is now living in Gardenia.
Back to top Go down
AkshSirenix
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy

Bloom Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Is Nabu Dead?   Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:33 pm

GuardianOfEarth wrote:
^ Direct quote from RAI Flora "He has no pulse, his heart has stopped". Dead or dying , you decide. Btw, Bloom power is highly dependent on her emotion. Nabu's death could never struck her the way Sky did.

I know, this line among those I know by heart in the whole Winx Club series. Having earlier studied Biology, I know for sure that your brain doesn't die immediately after your heart stops beating, and so long you brain itself isn't dead you're still considered as alive and there's still a possibility of saving you (which decreases with time). That's how defibrillation works when reanimating someone.
Back to top Go down
AkshSirenix
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy

Bloom Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Is Nabu Dead?   Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 pm

LoveMusa991 wrote:

He will survive! He will SURVIVE!!!!

Lol! You just listened to some Gloria Gaynor? Razz
Back to top Go down
MUSAWINXY
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Musa Roy
Hobbies: Not Sleeping OBVIOUSLY!!

PostSubject: Re: Is Nabu Dead?   Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:36 pm

ok nooooooooo I refuse to think that Winx would get that advanced oh and remember some of use don't want to learn that stuff yet or don't becAUSE the are too young to like thats ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww (no offence)

Isn't Pepe cute!!!!
Back to top Go down
AkshSirenix
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy

Bloom Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Is Nabu Dead?   Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:55 pm

I'm sorry. I only meant that one doesn't die immediately after their heart has stopped and you still have some minutes to save them.
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Stella Riven
Location: I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies: Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

PostSubject: Re: Is Nabu Dead?   Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:45 pm

I stand by what I probably said earlier in this post if I posted- Nabu is in Stasis so he's not dead he's hibernating.

avi  and signature by me
Back to top Go down
AkshSirenix
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy

Bloom Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Is Nabu Dead?   Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:50 pm

I 100% agree!
Back to top Go down
MUSAWINXY
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Musa Roy

PostSubject: Re: Is Nabu Dead?   Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:28 pm

He's dying on the inside until then he might not wake up

Isn't Pepe cute!!!!
Back to top Go down
AkshSirenix
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy

Bloom Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Is Nabu Dead?   Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:25 pm

M U S A W I N X wrote:
He's dying on the inside until then he might not wake up

OK, that's one of the most creepy things I've ever heard! It's a kid's show, they won't show something as dramatic, these kind of things happen mostly in cartoons from France (which I must admit are quite good, though). Nick will never allow it. Plus a coma doesn't make you die from the inside.
Back to top Go down
MUSAWINXY
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Musa Roy

PostSubject: Re: Is Nabu Dead?   Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:28 pm

But they didn't exactly say he was dead

Isn't Pepe cute!!!!
Back to top Go down
AkshSirenix
Sophix Fairy