Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Heya! I'm new!
Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:02 pm by zerowing21

» Yum or Yuck
Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:31 pm by aisha238

» Would you rather
Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:30 pm by aisha238

» Hot or Not?
Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:25 pm by aisha238

» Count to 100 Before a Moderator Posts.
Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:17 pm by aisha238

» Transformations
Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:21 am by batgirl

» question,: which character
Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:30 pm by batgirl

» Blast from the Past
Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:26 am by Winxisawesome

» Streets of Magix
Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:09 am by zerowing21

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
http://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png http://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png http://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png http://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 6944 registered users
The newest registered user is NixieLynx

Our users have posted a total of 237326 messages in 5762 subjects
Top posting users this month
aisha238

musa225

talgoose

NixieLynx

zerowing21

batgirl

Share | 

Grand Library of Magix

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Grand Library of Magix   Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:10 am

First topic message reminder :

One of the biggest public libraries in the Magical Dimension, along with it being the first.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Grand Library of Magix   Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:46 am

The library smiles at the girl, "A book on the planet is something very easy to get." The woman stands up and walks over to a small bookshelf not some ten yards away and pulls out a set of three books, each about 2 inches thick. "These will explain every thing you wish to know."

The Avatar was done by Chrissie.

"But perhaps victory is in the simpler things that you've long forgotten—things that require a smaller, more honest soul." Professor Ozpin, RWBY
Back to top Go down
.Sora.
Tribute
Tribute

Aisha Helia
Hobbies : Cycling, Writing, Sewing, Ukulele, Piano

PostSubject: Re: Grand Library of Magix   Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:57 am

Sora took the two books from the woman and flipped through them. One seemed very scholarly and text-book like. The other two had a bit more casual tone that Sora guessed would be a bit easier to understand. Sora gave a deep sigh. Of course she'd have to do a lot of reading for this. She looked up at the librarian. "These look good, thanks. Can I check them out? I don't have a library card."

My current OCs: Sora

Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Grand Library of Magix   Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:01 am

"You may borrow them for a week without a card." The librarian smiles at her as she sits, "They will return on their own."

"But perhaps victory is in the simpler things that you've long forgotten—things that require a smaller, more honest soul." Professor Ozpin, RWBY
Back to top Go down
.Sora.
Tribute
Tribute

Aisha Helia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Library of Magix   Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:06 am

Sora was surprised at the revelation of such a practical use of magic. "That's great! I don't know how long it will be until I come back here, but at least I don't have to worry about that. You don't happen to have any books on wind magic here, do you?"

Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Grand Library of Magix   Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:08 am

"I'm afraid we don't have many books on the subject, but the libraries in Cloud Tower and Alfea would have many books. The books on wind magic are just upstairs near the quiet rooms." The library pulls out a map of the building from her desk and points to it.

Back to top Go down
.Sora.
Tribute
Tribute

Aisha Helia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Library of Magix   Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:23 am

Sora looked at the map and gave it a thought. As much as she would love to explore the various topic in the Grand Library, she knew she'd spent more time than she should, especially considering she had no where to stay, no money, and didn't even know what time it was here. Sora heart raced as she felt herself start to panic. No! I'm fine. I'm gonna be fine. I'm tough, I can handle this even if I have to spend a few nights on the street. She took a deep breathe and answered the librarian. "Thanks, but I'm headed to Alfea anyway, so I suppose it would be better to search there. Plus I have enough to carry," she gestured toward the four books that were now in her possession. "Thanks again for all your help!"

Sora took out her map to see where this Alfea place was. It looked to be a bit of ways on foot, but that wouldn't bother her. She turned and waled out the door and headed on her way.

Back to top Go down
Varda Elentari
Contest Winner
Contest Winner

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Writing, Biologying, Fairying

PostSubject: Re: Grand Library of Magix   Fri May 20, 2016 11:18 pm

Nimueh walked into the library. Curious... She thought as footsteps and the clanging of armour echoed her own movements. I don't recall him saying he was coming to the library...

As the warrior spoke his proposal, Nimueh listened. Her cheeks flushed slightly as the rest of her remained almost solid as she panicked over how she might respond.

"I might be a while," Nimueh frowned, she hoped that he wasn't staying here simply for her sake. She wouldn't know what to say to pass the hours! There were few who dared speaked to her for too long let alone wait for her-

"I like walking and it- uh... well, it should be fewe- I mean, less busy later in the day? So er- I s-should be fine..." She smiled awkwardly before heading over to the reception desk to turn in several books.

Thanks to Lexi for the amazing art of Nimueh and to John for the beautiful signature <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Flora Posts : 2824
Hobbies : Archery

PostSubject: Re: Grand Library of Magix   Sat May 21, 2016 9:36 am

Ka'Cova listened to the fairy stammer this time. Noticing the blush but only nodding as she said it would take a while and she liked to walk anyway "no... Issue" he spoke slowly as an awnser. "I r-read... An.. And w-write.. A..as w-well" he just informed her as a reason why he would stay.

"B-but y-you r-re.. Requ. Request my l-leave.." He seemed to interpret her awnser as a kind gesture to the door "s-so I'll... T-take it.." He spoke slowly and let out a soft sigh "M-may th.. The road..." He tried to think of a good farewell but found himself tonguetied again "ah n-nevermind' he muttered softly "t-till n-next t.. Time" he spoke up before turning around and heading for the door

Special thanks and Arts:

Back to top Go down
Varda Elentari
Contest Winner
Contest Winner

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Writing, Biologying, Fairying

PostSubject: Re: Grand Library of Magix   Sun May 22, 2016 8:57 am

As he announced his departure with what Nimueh picked out to be disappointment, she began to feel extremely guilty. Yet... she couldn't bring herself to say anything to him. Was she honestly that anxious about talking to others?

It would look like she was as the only words to leave her lips were:

"Bye"

She listened as his footsteps soon faded into the rest of the city buzz. She considered calling after him, but- no. If they met again, she could apologise then. Satisfied with that, she turned back to head to the reception.

Thanks to Lexi for the amazing art of Nimueh and to John for the beautiful signature <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Library of Magix   

Back to top Go down

Grand Library of Magix
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3