Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Heya! I'm new!
Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:02 pm by zerowing21

» Yum or Yuck
Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:31 pm by aisha238

» Would you rather
Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:30 pm by aisha238

» Hot or Not?
Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:25 pm by aisha238

» Count to 100 Before a Moderator Posts.
Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:17 pm by aisha238

» Transformations
Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:21 am by batgirl

» question,: which character
Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:30 pm by batgirl

» Blast from the Past
Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:26 am by Winxisawesome

» Streets of Magix
Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:09 am by zerowing21

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
http://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png http://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png http://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png http://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 6944 registered users
The newest registered user is NixieLynx

Our users have posted a total of 237326 messages in 5762 subjects
Top posting users this month
aisha238

musa225

NixieLynx

zerowing21

batgirl

Share | 

Brianna Williams, fairy of fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Aisha Roy
Location : Fantasy Island: The only place where my dreams come true
Hobbies : HUGE N'SYNC FAN, Crushing SO HARD on Lance Bass, singing, dancing, playing on the computer, watching Power Rangers, and writing music

PostSubject: Brianna Williams, fairy of fire   Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:38 am

Name: Brianna "Bri" Williams
Race: Flametopian
Creature: Fairy
Allegiance: Good
Origins: Magic User
Power: Fire

Transformation Cry: By the fury of fire, take my power to the next level

Spells: Flaming Fury(high)(Fire shaped into a square that is 2 feet tall, 2 feet wide, and can be thrown at enemies which will cause 3rd degree burns)

Blazing Fire(medium)(Fire vortex that stuns enemies for 30 seconds)

Fire Punch(low)(arm covered in fire that can cause 1st degree burns when in contact with her arm)

Blazing Ray(low)(Fire Beam that is able to get enemies from a short distance and burn them for a short period of time)

Blazing Armor(medium)(Orange heart-shaped shield that is most effective against nature spells she can only use it 5 times a day and spells up to medium slow down when they hit the shield that lasts for up to 2 minutes)

Strength Of Fire(high)(Spell that gives back 50% to something but will weaken Brianna after use for a while)

Fire Embrace(medium)(Fire attack splits in two and goes after enemies which sets them on fire, gives them first-degree burn, and last for 2 minutes or less if they hit someone)

Fire Bolt(low)(Fire lighting bolt that is able to stun enemies when they get hit for 10 seconds)

Untamable Flame Whip (Charmix Only)(high)(A long thin line of flames leaves Brianna's hands, acting like a whip, attacking other or spinning it around her head. Contact with it deals first degree burns and some moderate damage. The range of it is 4 yards or about 12 feet)

Strengths: can resist heat very well, very athletic when it comes to obstacles so she does track so she can remember her skills so she applies them in battle so she can evade attacks better, gains power from being near flames

Weaknesses: If Brianna is out in the cold too long, her powers weaken by 50%, She is allergic to animal dander, Brianna doesn't do well in Potionlogy because of how challenging it is

Personality: Brianna gets irritated if people mess with her possessions but not violent. She tries to break up fights so no one is harmed even if they might cause harm to her. In volatile situations, she will use her powers to stop it. Brianna tries to see the good side in everyone. Sometimes, she makes mistakes without knowing it until it's too late.

She likes to do physical activities in her spare time

Brianna will also not tolerate people bullying others and herself. She will take action by telling the bully to back off or report it.

She would rather get her work done before doing anything in her free time so she will have more time and not have to worry about important things.

Appearance: hot pink short sleeve shirt, short purple skirt with blue and pink stars, royal blue heels that have light blue polka dots, starts at Magic Winx in fairy form(Each fairy form has orange and pink wings that are fire-themed, orange and pink outfit), and shoulder length brown hair that is wavy, blue eyes.

History: Brianna is from the Royal Family of Flametopia.

The Royal Family of Flametopia doesn't believe in violence so they will not accept anyone hurting others or the royal family themselves so if anyone hurts them, they will be sent to prison for a long so they can rethink of what they try to do, Brianna doesn't like it when people are hurting others so does her older brother.

Brianna was born on June 18 and raised on Flametopia by a mother named: Melissa and a father named: Isaac who loved her and her older brother, she has an older brother named Connor.

Her royalty comes from her father's side of the family which means, her mom wasn't royalty at birth but became part of royalty after she married Brianna and Connor's father.

Brianna is the youngest of two children with her brother being 18.

When she was born, her older brother: Connor was very protective of her when their parents were too busy because he had a friend who lost a sister due to being killed by wild creatures while on vacation. So he stayed with her all the time he could until she was 12. Her brother was a guardian for her when their parents were away sometimes.

Her parents are usually busy so she would be spending a lot of time with her brother since their parents are obviously the king and queen.

Her brother would always put her in bed if their parents forgot to. He would keep her with him in public places at all times so no one would try to take her. He would try to comfort her if she would be crying if something sad happened.

Her brother is skeptical of anyone who wants to be in a relationship with her.

She has a cousin named Kimberly who lives with her family since her parents died when she was 3.

When Kimberly came to live with her, Brianna felt very happy that she had someone else to spend time with since yet again her parents are usually very busy.

As She and Kimberly grew older, they would do some things together but mostly they do their own thing or play with her sister or her brother.

Like most teenagers, they get on each other nerves a lot of times but they would always make up and be like nothing ever happened.

Brianna first found out about her allergy to animal dander when she was 8 when she was playing with a dog that one of her friends had. Then a few hours later at home, she started to sneeze badly and have itchy eyes so her parents took her to the hospital where they confirmed Brianna was allergic to animal dander.

Brianna first got to use her powers when she was 10 years old when she allowed to cook for the first time by making some noodles as a after school snack when she lit the stove with a little fire puff without turning it on and she told her parents about them and they were happy they she got her fire powers and than she went to the college on her home planet and it didn't help her much, than she found out about Alfea, she really wanted to go there so now she attends Alfea to fully master her powers, she hopes she can get Enchantix when she graduates Alfea and protect the magic dimension with her fire powers.

Brianna started to become very interested in Track by the age of 11 so she trained very hard to be able to join the team and she made it after a few more meets to find new members of the track team.

She was a high honors student, earning very well grades, and cleaning up trash around the school every month. She, along with her cousin, they were nominated for homecoming court which Brianna won homecoming queen.

The college that Brianna went to on her home planet didn't really help her much to learn more about her power and the dark forces of the magic dimension, then she found Alfea and she likes what you can do there so now Brianna goes to Alfea to study her power more until she graduates Alfea with Enchantix and becomes a guardian fairy.

Her parents allow her to go to public school with a guard to watch her up until she graduated high school. She does allow the guard to come check on her once a month while she's in college.

Brianna is hoping to master her powers so she can protect others with them.

While her parents give her a lot of freedom, she and her cousin: Kimberly have to come to the royal meetings 4 times a year (one meeting every 3 months).

In her 3rd year at Alfea, Brianna still didn't have her Charmix which put her behind most other fairies who already had their's. That is until when her cousin: Kimberly got caught in a fight with another fairy at Alfea due to a misunderstanding. She was afraid about getting involved with it because she didn't want to hurt anyone.

But she soon realized that she had to do the right thing and protect her cousin, regardless of what might happen if someone gets hurt or not. So she shot her Fire Bolt attack at the girl verbally attacking Kimberly and soon, the girl soon left the scene. Brianna finally admitted to Kimberly that she was afraid of getting involved but she knew that she had to do the right thing, whether or not someone gets hurt.

Then a fire-shaped brooch and a flaming heart bag appeared on her waist, that ment to Brianna that she finally got her Charmix after being behind other fairies who already had their's.

"When I Want You Back"
Spoiler:

Last edited by aisha238 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:34 pm; edited 138 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://powerofwinx.forumotion.com/forum
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Brianna Williams, fairy of fire   Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:47 am

1) We need descriptions of her attacks, not just their names and what they can do.

2) We need to know what she looks like, not just what she wears.

3) believes in self is more of a personality trait to me. Please place in another Strength.

4) The water stars are mainly for use against Bloom, not this character, please use another weakness.

5) Her second weakness should be worded better since its confusing.

6) Yeah, I really don't think her powers would be that different from her other family members that people would want to steal them. This isn't the dragon flame. We also need more to the history, just feels too short.

7) Brianna doesn't have any negative traits, Can you please add in at least three. Also please take out the defeat evil thing that doesn't belong in personality.

The Avatar was done by Chrissie.

"But perhaps victory is in the simpler things that you've long forgotten—things that require a smaller, more honest soul." Professor Ozpin, RWBY
Back to top Go down
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Aisha Roy
Hobbies : HUGE N'SYNC FAN, Crushing SO HARD on Lance Bass, singing, dancing, playing on the computer, watching Power Rangers, and writing music

PostSubject: Re: Brianna Williams, fairy of fire   Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:49 am

I am just going to wait on this for a little bit, because I want to do other things

"When I Want You Back"
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Brianna Williams, fairy of fire   Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:39 am

No worries, take all the time you need to work on this.

"But perhaps victory is in the simpler things that you've long forgotten—things that require a smaller, more honest soul." Professor Ozpin, RWBY
Back to top Go down
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Bloom Roy
Hobbies : Being Creative

PostSubject: Re: Brianna Williams, fairy of fire   Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:35 am

Add a little more detail to the appearance as well please. Thank you.

The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy: http://believeinwinx.forum-motion.com/t1398-the-winx-club-novia-s-galaxy Novia, Leela, Sherris, Kartanna, Janus, BeautriceAaron, Zieque Brunknox, Hictor
The Winx Club: Fairies of the Perfect World: http://believeinwinx.forum-motion.com/t3606-the-winx-club-fairies-of-the-perfect-world-pilot-special
Amarianna, Justina, Kendalle, Nicola, Eveis, Rocky, Shamus
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: Brianna Williams, fairy of fire   Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:00 am

Quote :
Race: White
????

Quote :
Spells: Flaming Fury(high), Blazing Fire(high), Fire Punch(low), Blazing Ray(low), Flaming Armor(medium), Strength Of Life(medium), Fire Embrace(medium), and Fire Bolt(low)
The spells need description.

Quote :
Appearance: hot pink shirt, short purple skirt, royal blue shoes, and starts at Magic Winx in fairy form
Needs to be more detailed.

Quote :
believes in self
Self-confidence is a personality trait.

Quote :
The water stars, turned evil by darkness in heart for the use of fire powers for evil by others,
Please explain those in her history.

Quote :
Brianna can use her fire powers to heal others that are hurt.
Add that to her spells as well, I believe this is "Strength of Life"?

Add more to her history and personality too, it's not enough.

Take all the time you need! ^^

Back to top Go down
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Aisha Roy

PostSubject: Re: Brianna Williams, fairy of fire   Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:37 pm

I am still improving this so this is what I have so far

Name: Brianna
Creature: Fairy
Allegiance: Good
Origins: Magic User
Power: Fire
Spells: Flaming Fury(high), Blazing Fire(high), Fire Punch(low), Blazing Ray(low), Flaming Armor(medium), Strength Of Life(medium), Fire Embrace(medium), and Fire Bolt(low)

Appearance: hot pink shirt, short purple skirt, royal blue shoes, and starts at Magic Winx in fairy form

Strengths: can resist heat very well, very athletic when it comes to obstacles, dancing

Weaknesses: cold conditions without a fairy form that keeps the heat from Brianna's fire powers in so they will be effective in cold conditions,

History: Brianna is from the Royal Family of Flametopia. Brianna's fire powers won't work very well in cold conditions because her fire powers weaken in cold conditions and so for her to use her fire powers to the fullest, she needs Lovix.

Personality: Brianna loves to be around her friends a lot. Brianna loves to help others who are hurt with her healing powers so they are well again. Brianna loves to paint, make art, and make new things from scratch. Briana wants to know people that people say are bad before she judges them. When Brianna hears a song she loves, she gets on the dance floor and starts dancing to the song

"When I Want You Back"
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Brianna Williams, fairy of fire   Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:51 pm

You don't have to repost the character, just edit your first post and tell us you have edited.

Back to top Go down
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Aisha Roy

PostSubject: Re: Brianna Williams, fairy of fire   Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:52 pm

ok, I am still working on this and I am showing what I have so far

"When I Want You Back"
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Brianna Williams, fairy of fire   Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:56 pm

I know, but take your time on work on it and just place in the reasons for edit what you have done so we can see it clearly. Sorry if I'm confusing you.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brianna Williams, fairy of fire   

Back to top Go down

Brianna Williams, fairy of fire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next