Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Hot or Not?
Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:42 pm by musa225

» Yum or Yuck
Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:24 pm by musa225

» Count to 100 Before a Moderator Posts.
Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:25 pm by musa225

» Would you rather
Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:21 pm by musa225

» Time to FINALLY say Goodbye for GOOD
Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:03 pm by talgoose

» Chrissie's Art Corner: Preorders: Open. Requests: Closed.
Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:01 pm by talgoose

» (winx related) Please join this.
Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:17 pm by Florawinx

» Life Outside of the Forum
Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:32 am by aisha238

» Heya! I'm new!
Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:02 pm by zerowing21

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
http://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png http://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png http://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png http://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 6947 registered users
The newest registered user is Bellapigen95

Our users have posted a total of 237339 messages in 5764 subjects
Top posting users this month
musa225

talgoose

oh.susan

Florawinx

Share | 

Simulation Chamber

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Simulation Chamber   Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Simulation Chamber is where virtual simulations take place using the Simulator, a very powerful computer that combines technology and magic. It can also be used to teleport people to other locations and there is an amphitheater with an office where slideshows can be done. Professor Palladium is the one who is in charge of the Simulation Chamber. According to Professor Palladium, the people using the chamber can experience the situations in the certain environment.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Flora Posts : 2824
Hobbies : Archery

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Chamber   Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:55 pm

Artemis wasted little time, flying close to the back of the beasts head to unleash an electric surge before following up with more of her 'electric clap' spells. It was the only propper offensive spell she had knowlage of so far besides the static electricity she wielded that would shock the beast as it got close to her.

As long as the orange hue remained she would try to hit it with her magic before disengaging and flying up quickly.

Special thanks and Arts:

Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Chamber   Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:01 am

[Narrative]
When the orange hue dissipated the beast burrowed into the sand again, though its motions weren't as fluid anymore as when the fight just started. Clearly it was taking a toll on the beast.

[Photonis]
She panted softly and sweat still stung the wounds. "That thing is tough, I underestimated your girlfriend. She knows how to make a proper challenge," Photonis whispered to Artemis after flying closer to her. "I don't know how long I can keep blasting spells like this, we need to end this thing," she said, but had no idea other than the previous tactic on how to accomplish it. But with having to dish out four spells in rapid succession each cycle. It might just be too much asked.

~Spells!~

Avatar made by Mary Kate! (Thanks <3)

Best img ever:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Chamber   Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:04 am

Artemis nodded and panted a bit as well "I agree" she flew up high again "I'm not sure how long I can keep using my electricity like this. The air is dry and uncharged so it's harder for me to gather it" she closed her eyes and would try to get herself producing more "I need to make more of it to deal enough damage to it" she mumbled

Special thanks and Arts:

Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Chamber   Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:08 am

Photonis flew after Artemis, now safely out of reach of the creature. "I might know a way how you can produce more electricity, though you might not like it," Photonis said, remembering the fight between them. "When you were in distress, you produced ridiculous amounts of juice, I couldn't do anything to you," she said, still a bit disgruntled about that failure.

~Spells!~

Best img ever:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Chamber   Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:14 am

Artemis looked at Photonis with a face of shock "n... No. I musn't loose controll like that" she argued against it "I would put you in a lot of danger or even fry the simulator again" clearly she was afraid to go all out with her power "it wouldn't be doing any of us any good"

Special thanks and Arts:

Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Chamber   Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:20 am

Photonis smacked Artemis mercilessly hard at the back of her head, mere centimeters above the base of her skull where it could have done some serious damage. Photonis cringed at doing so, but rather this than become lunch for some overgrown worm. "You can control it, just focus," Photonis said after riling up Artemis, now forcing her to calm down and properly direct the energy. "You focus your energy to a singly point, then at the exact right moment, you let it all go in a single burst that will stagger even the strongest of opponents."

~Spells!~

Best img ever:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Chamber   Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:25 am

Artemis gasped as she was slapped. Actually tumbling forwards and making a roll mid-air before facing Photonis "hey! What was that for?" Her hair sparked a bit "don't you tell me how to do it. I don't see you being a living battery" she clearly didn't like how Photonis tried to give her a suggestion on her own magic. This to effect had that she became both agitated and rather noisy.

Special thanks and Arts:

Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Chamber   Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:30 am

[Narrative]
With the noise produced the beast spring upwards, though remaining out of reach of the two fairies. However, spikes now laced with some shiny liquid were still reaching them at a high velocity.

[Photonis]
Photonis haphazardly dodged the incoming projectiles, though one grazed her skin causing intense burning and immediately the skin blistered and roiled visibly. The spiked were now coated with some highly corrosive material as the beast got wounded.

"Just listen to me you stubborn girl. I know this kind of stuff. You might not like me being right, but just do it. Focus your energy into a single point and burst when that thing jumps next time," Photonis said in an irritated fashion. "Do you want control, or not. If you do, you have to bite the bullet and overcome this apprehension of yours!" Photonis added, telling Artemis she knew exactly where her block was.

~Spells!~

Best img ever:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Chamber   Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:31 am

Artemis gasped as the worm spit out several more spikes. Having to do a dodging manouvre and having two projectile come close to her. The first was hit by her static buildup and missed while the second tore trough her half-dress and smeared her shin. Making her immediatly regret it as the acid stung and burned "ah!" She yelped and panted, quickly kicking it out of her dress with her boots

"You got easy talking" her rising frustration also increased her sparking "you don't know how lightning works! It'll target the first conducting object within range" she stated
"But if you must I will then" she tried to focus the energy on her hands. Flying lower to bait the creature and make it easier for her to hit it with her passive buildup. Not saying anything for the moment but kept alert for the worm to jump again. Planning to let the spikes it shot guide her charge to the beast itself.

Special thanks and Arts:

Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Chamber   Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:17 pm

"You're right, I might not know how lightning works, but I sure as hell know how magic works," Photonis said. "And what I've found is that if you focus just right, you're capable of amazing things," she said. Photonis then flow down with Artemis as well and produced a loud noise.

[Narrative]
Upon the loud noise, the creature, predictable as it was in its behavior, shot forth from the sandy soil once more, headed straight for Artemis.

~Spells!~

Best img ever:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Chamber   

Back to top Go down

Simulation Chamber
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 57 of 60Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next