Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Streets of Magix
Today at 2:09 am by zerowing21

» Count to 100 Before a Moderator Posts.
Yesterday at 8:59 pm by talgoose

» Would you rather
Yesterday at 8:45 pm by aisha238

» Magic limit
Yesterday at 5:19 pm by Verbeley

» Blast from the Past
Yesterday at 4:36 pm by Verbeley

» Yum or Yuck
Yesterday at 12:27 pm by aisha238

» Angelchan Has Show Up
Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:30 am by aisha238

» Winx Club meets the children of Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue
Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:11 pm by aisha238

» Try to spell Minecraft with your eyes closed
Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:58 am by MyNameIsWirt

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
http://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png http://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png http://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png http://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 6938 registered users
The newest registered user is Lyly_241003

Our users have posted a total of 237264 messages in 5760 subjects
Top posting users this month
aisha238

Verbeley

musa225

zerowing21

talgoose

firebid1030

batgirl

Winxisawesome

MissLolli

Angelchan

Share | 

Dormitory Eight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Dormitory Eight   Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to dorm eight, its current occupants are only Carter, Electra, Shizuka, Asami, Crystal and Photonis. There are some empty rooms, but one. There is small pool in her room, placed for Carter by the Headmistress as requested.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Eight   Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:04 pm

Carter shook her head, "Actually Im the only one living here. Im a bit relieve to have a dormmate, but I do value my privacy very much, so if you ever need me, please knock in the door before entering. I just do not like it when people barge in is all, so I would appreciate it ifyou respect my wishes. Thanks Photonis, now we should go check out your room, I'll show you mine in a bit." she said as she followed the girl to her room.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Eight   Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:25 pm

"DOn't worry about it, all I hope for is you return the same curtsy to me as well. The reason is a bit different though, I don't like surprises and I might be a bit jumpy," she explained looking a bit hesitant upon entering her room. What she found was a rather bare room, blank walls, a bed, a closet and a desk. "I might need some help redecorating tho, I can get Stella to help me fix up the rags I brought with me, maybe you can help me with that?" she said, orienting very straight forward to her adjusting here.

~Spells!~

Avatar made by Mary Kate! (Thanks <3)

Best img ever:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Eight   Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:30 pm

Carter gazed her eyes at the blank room, she twitched her eye as she found it displeasing. She tool a deep breath and then, "Why sure I'll help you. The school has really outdone themselves woth such....bold choices for design.. Im sure we can fix this and we will be on our way to making it look less bland. Im sire we can do that." she replied as she contines to gaze at the room, wondering what Photonis may want for her background patterns.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Eight   Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:14 pm

Photonis smiled and cast some projections on the wall, forming an intricate fractal pattern made of laser light in all the colors of the rainbow. "Something like that would be nice, don't you think?" She asked and then dismissed the image after a couple of seconds. Photonis kicked her suitcase open but instead of just opening the beaten thing finally gave in to the wear causing the entire top lid to fly off, only to reveal a load of ragged clothes yet brightly colored once you looked past the wear and dirt. From under the stack of clothes Photonis fetched a poster advertising the fight pit of Spaika and the keen observer could see she was displayed on that as well in her fairy form. "I also want to hang this poster somewhere, so I will never forget where I came from."

~Spells!~

Best img ever:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Eight   Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:13 pm

Carter looked at the messed up clothing that had flown all around the room. Using her water magic, she. waved her hand to form a bubble of water. From that she levitate the clothes and did a quick wash with them. After using a little bit of basic wind magic, the clothes have finally dried. "Wow, I think they'd be more comfortable to wear now Photonis. I mean they are very....uhh I mean theyre very...um...not too clean which I think is fine but you know you, should always try to be clean. Anyways nice poster !I love it ,looks pretty!!" she said whilst she. folds the girls clothing. It was beginning to grow obvoius that Carter may be a bit socially inept, but she continues to hide this from the girl.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Eight   Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:20 pm

"Don';t try to be subtle, I've got eyes and I know they're dirty rags compared to what you all wear," she said but surprisingly her voice was void of any spite and anger, she even chuckled softly afterwards. When Photonis noticed Carter used both water and wind she looked surprised at her. "How did you do that? Using both water and air magic? I didn't even know that pas possible," she said surprised.

~Spells!~

Best img ever:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Eight   Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:32 pm

"Ok but to be fair I didn't want hurt your feelings. We just met and I don't want to lose a friend immediately. Anyways my main magic is water but I do have access to some basic elemental spells such as the wind. the longer you study here the more you'll learn to use other basic elements of magic outside your own element, which I have to ask you, what type of magic do you have?" she asked as she puts away Photonis' newly washed and fixed clothes.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Eight   Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:40 pm

When Carter asked about Photonis' power she smiled and concentrated for a moment. in her right hand an infinitely small orb of light formed from which a perfectly straight, red beam of light emanated to form a red spot on the wall. She then let it move slowly at first, but speeding up gradually to ultimately form photonis' name in red light on the wall. "I'm a laser fairy, and aside from fighting I picked up some tricks like this and the pattern I formed earlier on the wall," she explained seeming proud of her power. After giving Carter some time to look at it she dismissed it again. "I am really looking forward to the classes, do we get combat training as well?"

~Spells!~

Best img ever:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Eight   Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:56 pm

"That was awesome but can you try not to hit the water bottle over there cuz I really dont like water. I know, a water fairy with hydrophobia, weird. Anyways, whenever Aisha is here she sometimes teaches us, but the Winx are often on leave so we dont get them as much." Carter replied, still feel cautious about the water bottle in the room.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Eight   Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:31 am

Photonis looked a bit confused to Carter and didn't really now what to do with the information she just had been told. "First of all, how is one scared of water? Second of all, you might want to hide that bottle or someone might steal it from you and lastly, who are the Winx?" she said as straight forward as could be.

~Spells!~

Best img ever:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Eight   

Back to top Go down

Dormitory Eight
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next