Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» What books are you reading right now?
Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:12 pm by Flora 24

» Count to 100 Before a Moderator Posts.
Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:20 am by musa225

» W.I.T.C.H.
Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:32 pm by Flora 24

» Why do you love Winx Club?
Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:01 am by Flora 24

» Hello Everyone!
Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:05 am by Flora 24

» This site is phishing?
Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:00 pm by zerowing21

» Yum or Yuck
Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:27 pm by musa225

» Hot or Not?
Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:06 am by musa225

» What album are you listening to?
Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:18 pm by Verbeley

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
http://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png http://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png http://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png http://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 6957 registered users
The newest registered user is HollyChan

Our users have posted a total of 237480 messages in 5767 subjects
Top posting users this month
musa225

talgoose

Florawinx

Verbeley

aisha238

Flora 24

zerowing21

Nokomis

Share | 

Staff Dorms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator

PostSubject: Staff Dorms   Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is where the staff sleep and what not. Each is a single room, so please enjoy your time here.

The Avatar was done by Chrissie.

"But perhaps victory is in the simpler things that you've long forgotten—things that require a smaller, more honest soul." Professor Ozpin, RWBY
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Staff Dorms   Mon May 04, 2015 8:32 pm

"I'm asking you this because you seem a little exited and all over the place with your thoughts, maybe if you truly focused inwardly instead of outwardly you might just connect to your power, but it's a might be, no certainty," he stated calmly and initially completely disregarding her will to talk about her home planet. But now this matter was resolved Matrim was ready to move forward. "I would love to hear more about Jule, what can you tell me about the place?"

~Spells!~

Avatar made by Mary Kate! (Thanks <3)

Best img ever:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Flora Posts : 2824
Hobbies : Archery

PostSubject: Re: Staff Dorms   Mon May 04, 2015 8:44 pm

Artemis stopped and looked at him as a small spark jumped over her shoulder to her head as she listened to him "you think so?" She asked him in wonder as a it seemed she to understand his idea.

"That... That might be an idea" she spoke "maybe if you want to know sertain things I guess I could try and focus on those for you?" She mumbled out loud

Special thanks and Arts:

Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Staff Dorms   Mon May 04, 2015 8:50 pm

Matrim smiled as he noticed his idea took hold of Artemis and the young lady settles down a little. Now that she was truly focused Matrim said: "Sure, how about you tell me what a day on Jule was like for you. Just explain to me what you did the day before you were sent here by accident."

~Spells!~

Best img ever:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Staff Dorms   Mon May 04, 2015 9:02 pm

Artemis pondered a few moments before looking around and picking the most comfy chair or couch to sit down on "well..." She smiled "I guess I start like anyone does... With getting up and equipping my charge systems... Although I sometimes sleep with it on" she pulled her sleeve up to show the metal wire on her arm "this skims my power generation for excess energy and stores it in my chargepack. It also prefents me from causing too much harm after touching someone after a while without discharging" she explained to him "anyhow. I go get up with my floatmates. Then we have a breakdast together. Usually it's mushroom slices, eggs, meat and treejuice" she explained to him "nothing too fancy but still all we need... Oh! And when we get lucky even some cheese!"

Special thanks and Arts:

Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Staff Dorms   Mon May 04, 2015 9:07 pm

Matrim looked at the chargerpack and grinned a little. "You know, perhaps it's a good plan to try and go without the chargerpack. If you want to find your inner power it's best if said power isn't brained or skimmed away by the device since you need to focus it," Matrim said. "Jule sounds amazing, but I have a hard timing actually envisioning it. How does Verne look like? And what is a float, like a flying house or something?" He asked somewhat confused. Matrim knew her world would be alien, though he didn't expect this much.

~Spells!~

Best img ever:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Staff Dorms   Mon May 04, 2015 9:16 pm

Artemis blinked "my... My chargepack?" She stared at nearly in shock "should i.... Get it off?" She asked him with a clear unease in her voice as she clearly was in believe that she was dangerous without it "but uem" she coughed and sat upright again "it's never the same" she just gave him as an awnser

After a few moments she closed her eyes "I can see it right in front of me now" her sparking seemed to ease down "it's copper gears spinning around the Core" she explained "it's like... Like a giant mushroom that rises out of the sea of green below it. Once it reaches above the trees it sprouts in all directions, all kinds of platforms are creating giant hubs that cluster around and branch again" she spoke in a clear homesick hint and a longing of it "storm is often brewing and the winds are hard up there. But everyone learns how to keep their footing and when it's safe to let go"

Special thanks and Arts:

Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Staff Dorms   Mon May 04, 2015 9:35 pm

"Oh wow. I can truly say you won't find anything even closely resembling such a thing in any of the other realms. I think once we've got a portal up and running a lot of people want to go to Verne... Me included... To see the marvels for themselves," Matrim said, now it being his turn to become a bit dreamy himself. He didn't get the nickname Matrim the Traveler for naught and once again he could feel the itch rising. "You have mentioned technology before, what is the function of technology in your home world?

~Spells!~

Best img ever:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Staff Dorms   Mon May 04, 2015 9:46 pm

Artemis smiled and fell silent for a few moments as he asked a different subjects information "oh! Eum... Mostly steam and gears" she opened her eyes again and looked at him again "mechanics, binary and trinary codes. I'm kinda good at those subjects... It's just a shame they aren't tought here" she sighed saddned and rubbed her eyes a bit to hide that she had gotten wattery ones thanks to her longing to home.

Special thanks and Arts:

Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Staff Dorms   Mon May 04, 2015 10:03 pm

"Ehhm, there are special classes here for technology and technomagic. I'm fairly certain you can pick up those subjects there, I know for certain binary is thought there since a lot of computer stuff goes on there, trinairy is new to me though, but I think you'll find it very interesting regardless," Matrim said. He picked up on her being homesick and sighed deeply. "You know, I could perhaps be helpful in speeding up establishing a portal back to Jule if I write a letter to the right person," Matrim said wondering how the girl would react.

~Spells!~

Best img ever:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Staff Dorms   Mon May 04, 2015 10:06 pm

The moment he talked about the creation of a solid comminucation as well as a portal to Jule she jumped up "YOU CAN DO THAT?!" She nearly shouted out in excitement, sparks jumping from her hair "p-please! If you would I'd give you a personal tour of Verne and even help you with learning the language used in the libraries there!"

It seemed he got her completely hooked now

Special thanks and Arts:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Dorms   

Back to top Go down

Staff Dorms
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believe In Winx :: Role Playing Section :: Winx Club Role-Play :: Magix :: Alfea College for Fairies :: First Floor-
Jump to: