Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Season 7 as a whole (spoilers)
Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:13 am by Fairyanimation2

» Count to 100 Before a Moderator Posts.
Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:34 pm by Florawinx

» What books are you reading right now?
Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:12 pm by Flora 24

» W.I.T.C.H.
Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:32 pm by Flora 24

» Why do you love Winx Club?
Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:01 am by Flora 24

» Hello Everyone!
Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:05 am by Flora 24

» This site is phishing?
Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:00 pm by zerowing21

» Yum or Yuck
Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:27 pm by musa225

» Hot or Not?
Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:06 am by musa225

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
http://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png http://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png http://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png http://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 6960 registered users
The newest registered user is bloomdragonflame

Our users have posted a total of 237482 messages in 5767 subjects
Top posting users this month
Fairyanimation2

Share | 

Season 7 Second Transformation - Tynix

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Season 7 Second Transformation - Tynix   Thu May 14, 2015 5:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Season 7's second transformation is officially named Tynix (Tie-nix). The transformation is given from the Fairy Animals that guard the ultimate power, by giving each Winx fairy a Tynix Bracelet that allows them to transform into Tynix, the power that allows the Winx to access the MiniWorlds that hold the balance of every ecosystem in the Magical Dimension.

Old Thread Description:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Flame Melody on Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WinxBoyFan
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy

Flora Sky
Hobbies : Reading

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Second Transformation - Tynix   Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:22 pm

I laughed so hard when I was watching Aisha all transformation on yt and when they came to Tynix and there is just she for 3 sec look at me and then gone hahahahaha
Seriously, why so short?

Back to top Go down
http://believeinwinx.forum-motion.com/
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Stella Helia
Hobbies : Full-time procrastinator, being a nerd, gaming and making fanart occasionally

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Second Transformation - Tynix   Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:21 am

@WinxBoyFan wrote:
I laughed so hard when I was watching Aisha all transformation on yt and when they came to Tynix and there is just she for 3 sec look at me and then gone hahahahaha
Seriously, why so short?
Yeah.
They've literally gone from one extreme to another. The transformation sequences used to be massively long - remember the 3 minute long Believix sequence? And now they're barely 10 seconds long for each Winx girl.
They've gotten incredibly lazy when it comes to transformation sequences Confused

Back to top Go down
WinxBoyFan
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy

Flora Sky
Hobbies : Reading

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Second Transformation - Tynix   Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:19 pm

@Winxisawesome wrote:
Yeah.
They've literally gone from one extreme to another. The transformation sequences used to be massively long - remember the 3 minute long Believix sequence? And now they're barely 10 seconds long for each Winx girl.
They've gotten incredibly lazy when it comes to transformation sequences  Confused

They are lazy at all not just transformations. Pretending that new draw style and cgi is better, just execusion because the old style of drawing and style is harder to do. Also, Tynix may be elegant and pretty (some of people say mature, because the Winx are not little girls anymore, but we don't know it, we just know that 3 years passed since first three seasons, and next seasons are unknown for their age), but when you look at the Enchantix which could still be their power, is a hundred times more complicated than Tynix, and oh, Butterflix. ._.

Back to top Go down
http://believeinwinx.forum-motion.com/
Chocoroko
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy

Aisha Brandon
Hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Second Transformation - Tynix   Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:00 am

I wouldn't say lazy. A lot of work goes into making the Winx look really good in Tynix. I gotta admit, I love the music and the outfits for the girls. However, the length of the animation is rather lackluster (ironic, since they're surrounded by beautiful diamonds that glitter around them).

It's rather apathetic for the show to make hype for this transformation, yet the ultimately make it a short part of the episode. Sirenix lived up the hype, Mythix made a mediocre impression and Tynix barely got enough to show to give me any good vibes.

I hope there's more clips to come, otherwise it's a waste to not give Tynix enough spotlight.

Again, it's got a great melody, as I'm a fan of the show's music. I just want more, or else I can't form a good enough opinion on what the show wants to show off.

Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Pokemandroid18
Galaxia
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Second Transformation - Tynix   Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:19 pm

I adore the design (especially Tecna's) but the concept is just....
They clearly forgot about Enchantix and its miniaturization and it's quite clear this transformation exists only to sell toys. A bit of a waste, as the call back to Enchantix would have been cool. The transformation sequence is short and disengaging but it's at least not filled with terrible dancing and it doesn't take up much time. Music is also excellent as always.
It's not exactly lazy it's just... moreso uninspired I'd say. I can see the effort, but it's not enough.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : Fangirling about Kaguya, Yoshi, Sailor V and Flora, LoLK easy scoring, watching lots of youtube (mostly SMG4), moderating on WFM

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Second Transformation - Tynix   Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:57 pm

I personally love Tynix's look and song too. I feel they way they earned it could have been more creative... oh well.
But the transformation is... really short. Annoyingly, we only really see Bloom again :(I
Back to top Go down
DuncanSirenix14
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Musa Roy

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Second Transformation - Tynix   Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:34 pm

Seriously, they need to stop with the highlights; it's not a good look on them. I mean look at Flora! She looks better with her darker hair! These are poorly designed; they look just like they came out of an ice skating competition; I mean we've seen that but hey, don't you guys see the similarities?

Spoiler:

The full-on leggings, translucent wear? Come on! They're just putting SHARDS OF GLASS on those outfits. To me, it looks like the Winx On Ice+Sirenix+Shards of glass. Don't get me wrong here; I like the shards of glass idea but they should think a little further.

Sequence- like seriously, only a few parts were made! I'm very disappointed in that. The cool thing here is that it's a temporary transformation and they can switch in and out of Butterflix & Tynix, just like Bloomix & Mythix. But after this season, the fairy animals are no use to them no more. I'm guessing that they will keep the pixies again.

Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Second Transformation - Tynix   Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:47 pm

If you've seen the end of the season, the main fairy animals are just gone, like sacrificed gone. The pixies are utterly useless only serve for base comedy. Shame really, they could do so much more with them.

The Avatar was done by Chrissie.

"But perhaps victory is in the simpler things that you've long forgotten—things that require a smaller, more honest soul." Professor Ozpin, RWBY
Back to top Go down
Minako
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : Fangirling about Kaguya, Yoshi, Sailor V and Flora, LoLK easy scoring, watching lots of youtube (mostly SMG4), moderating on WFM

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Second Transformation - Tynix   Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:04 pm

I've noticed that too.

I'm re-watching season 2 atm (and I love it) and they seem so much different. They were funny, but actually mattered and were pretty cool. All they do is be silly now :c

I've seen Tynix in action now, and I still love it. I wish the sequence was longer- but at least there is Winxforever7000's version.

Spoiler:

Right now, all Earthlings will wander forever, without ever reaching the moon. And the people of the moon are just the same...
- Eirin Yagokoro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Second Transformation - Tynix   

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Second Transformation - Tynix
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3