Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Winx Club Season 8
Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:31 pm by Flora 24

» The Arcanix Act
Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:40 am by Alexesx3

» Name your own random fairy character using the last letter of the answerer's fairy name above you.
Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:08 pm by Florawinx

» Describe the person above you in one word
Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:08 pm by Florawinx

» Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open!
Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:44 am by talgoose

» angelique bijou draw practice
Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:42 am by talgoose

» Hot or Not?
Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:10 pm by musa225

» Count to 100 Before a Witch Posts
Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:04 pm by Florawinx

» Hey there!
Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:51 am by firebid1030

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 6980 registered users
The newest registered user is ariaraina

Our users have posted a total of 237649 messages in 5789 subjects
Top posting users this month

Share | 

The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Stella Sky
Hobbies : Writing, playing games, moderating on another forum

PostSubject: The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers   Sun May 31, 2015 3:31 am

First topic message reminder :

So, for those familiar with the site's RP, Rainie has three little toys that are her greatest companions: Mogar, X-Ray, and Gavvy. They are troublemakers who also like to make commentary on what's happening around them. Because of this, they'd get into trouble very easily (especially Gavvy). With Alfea being as big as it is, the school offers up a whole world for them to explore.

This series of one-shots (all of them a stand-alone story and not relying on the one before it), while set in the RP, are not really affected by the RP, nor do they effect the RP. So the rules for them are different from them in the RP.

Because these toys will be interacting with other people outside of Rainie, I would like to ask permission to use OCs from the RP. If that is alright by you, please let me know. I will not use any OC that is not owned by me without consent.

Useable OCs So Far:

• Snow
  • Roll
  • Gene
  • Amara
  • Mina
  • Chandra
  • Cadence
  • Ruby
  • Diamond
  • Alexis
  • Ryan
  • Ally
  • Beth
  • Lux
  • Aimée
  • Charlie
  • Canna
  • Artemis
  • Isaä
  • Calvin

I must warn you, I've been watching One Piece recently, so their title card sequences have influenced me when making the chapters.

Known Chapter Titles:

Necessary RP Information Links:
RP Rules - Guide to Making an OC

Lazer Team:

Last edited by Kyra_Xyrespace on Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:04 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator

PostSubject: Re: The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers   Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:53 pm

Ok that made me laugh and gave me a smile at Gavvy's hard work for Mogar. I liked his interaction with Bloom and Daphne.

The Avatar was done by Chrissie.

"But perhaps victory is in the simpler things that you've long forgotten—things that require a smaller, more honest soul." Professor Ozpin, RWBY
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Stella Sky

PostSubject: Mysterious Letter Under the Door! Gavvy Has a Date!   Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:31 am

Gavvy stared at the piece of parchment in wonderment and surprise, and also with the hint of a blush on his furry cheeks. It was written in neat, girly handwriting, and it was addressed to him.

Gavvy had been the only one in the room; Mogar and X-Ray had talked Rainie into dropping the two off at the library (which was surprising; Gavvy wasn't aware that Mogar liked reading books), and Rainie and Genevieve were at class. Since he had been alone with nothing to do and no one to play with, Gavvy had decided to take a nap. He had been awoken from his napping by an envelope being pushed under the door. Curious about it, Gavvy had inspected it and found his name on the front of it. Even more curious, Gavvy had opened it, and pulled out the lovely parchment.

It was a love letter.

The parchment gushed about how the sender thought Gavvy was cute and adorable and wanted to meet him at the fountain in the courtyard later on that night.

Although the sender was unsigned, Gavvy immediately suspected it was Gene who sent him the letter. Who else could it be? The only girls Gavvy knew let alone interacted with were Rainie and Genevieve. Gavvy's seen Rainie's writing enough times to know this wasn't her work. Naturally, that left Genevieve as the mystery sender.

And that made his little heart flutter in delight.

It was no secret that Gavvy has a crush on Genevieve. She had been the first one outside of Rainie to be nice to him. She called him cute and always did her best to make him happy. She even let him call her by the nickname he gave her: Nice Lady. It only made sense that Genevieve would be the one to send the letter, and Gavvy couldn't wait for nighttime to fall.

Soon, my princess, the little cub thought as he stared out the window at the bright blue sky. Soon.

--------

Getting out of the room was easier than he thought, but that was only because X-Ray and Mogar agreed to help him. The two toys distracted Rainie (who would have a fit if she knew Gavvy was running around the school in the middle of the night) while Gavvy made his escape, and he soon found himself sitting at the fountain. His tailed wagged back and forth in eager anticipation for the night to come. Genevieve hadn't been in the room when he left, so he could only theorize that she was on her way.

Gavvy sat patiently, staring at the water as he waited. After thirty minutes of nothing happening, Gavvy's patience began to wear off. He was an energetic little guy, and sitting in one spot for too long made him antsy. So, to appease himself, Gavvy began to pace in order to get his body to do something. After another couple minutes of Genevieve not showing up, Gavvy laid himself out and skimmed his paw across the top of the water.

Where is she? Gavvy thought sadly.

"Hey Gavvy."

Gavvy jumped up and the sound of his name, and turning, he found Mogar on the fountain. X-Ray was on the ground, wanting to be as far away from the water as possible.

"Oh, hey," Gavvy greeted before grinning to hide away his disappointment that it wasn't Genevieve. "What are you two doing here? Isn't Rainie going to be upset with all of us gone?"

"Rainie is at a slumber party with some other girls," X-Ray answered.

"Really? A slumber party?" Gavvy asked in delight, happy to hear the news. He had been encouraging Rainie to interact with the other students more, and hearing that she was at a slumber party made him incredibly happy. "How did that happen?"

The bear hesitated, glancing down to his companion before looking back at Gavvy with a frown on his face.

"Genevieve dragged her there," Mogar answered.

Gavvy paused at the answer and tilted his head to the side in confusion.

"Genevieve?" the little cub asked.

The two toys nodded, and Gavvy noticed that neither of them were smiling. In fact, they looked...guilty.

"But she's.....She's supposed to meet me here," Gavvy stated.

"No, she's not," X-Ray answered soberly. "She was never going to come."

"But....But I gotta letter...."

"That was us Gavvy," Mogar said.

"...What?" Gavvy questioned.

"This was all a prank, Gavvy," Mogar explained. "We set it up."

"But the letter...."

"I asked that Mina girl to write it. She had nice handwriting and I thought it would be convincing," X-Ray explained.

"So you tricked me?" Gavvy questioned, tears coming to his eyes.

"We didn't think it'd get this far," Mogar explained, taking a step closer to the little lion cub. The bear stopped his advancement when he saw his little buddy take a step away from him. "We were monitoring you from the room. We thought you'd get bored after a few minutes and come back. We didn't think you'd be here for an hour."

"We came here to collect you. Now c'mon buddy," X-Ray finished. "Let's go back to the room."

"This....You guys are horrible," Gavvy said, tears beginning to fall. "You know how much I like Genevieve and you used it against me! Why? Why would you hurt me? For some laughs?!"

"Gavvy, we didn't mean to hurt your feelings," Mogar apologized, looking guilty and sad all at once. "We're sorry."

"Go away! I hate you! I hate the both of you!" Gavvy cried in anger. "I want to be left alone!"

Mogar took another step forward, but Gavvy took another step back. Seeing that he had lost, Mogar turned to X-Ray for advice. X-Ray nodded back at Mogar, and the two left Gavvy alone in the courtyard. The little cub curled in on himself, wrapping his tail tightly around his curled up form as he began to sob loudly. How could they do this? Mogar and X-Ray were his best friends, and they knew about his crush on the Love Fairy. Why would they betray him like this? Why would they mock his feelings like this? Gavvy curled in on himself even more, wishing that Rainie was there.

"Gavvy? Are you okay?"

Gavvy's ears twitched at the sound, and looking up, he found a confused Genevieve walking towards him. The lion cub blinked a couple of times to be sure that he wasn't seeing things.

"Oh Gavvy, have you been crying?" Genevieve asked in concern, sitting down next to him.

Gavvy used his arm to wipe away the tears; he didn't want her to see that he had indeed been crying. Genevieve, not fooled, picked up the toy and placed him in her lap.

"Why are you crying little one?" she asked.

"I....uhm....." Gavvy wasn't sure he wanted to tell the girl the truth. She would probably laugh at him if he did. "I got lost and couldn't find my way back to Rainie."

Genevieve nodded in understanding, and ran her fingers across his back in a soothing motion.

"I figured you were lost. Mogar and X-Ray looked distressed when they found me," Genvieve responded. "They said they couldn't find you and needed my help before they ran off to get Rainie."

Gavvy blinked up at the girl in surprise.

They....they went and found her for me? Gavvy thought to himself.

"C'mon," Genevieve said, standing up and holding the cub in her arms.

She began to make her way back to the school. She'd drop him off in the room before heading back to the party. Gavvy continued to look at the girl in surprise before a smile appeared on his face. He burrowed into her hold and purred a little in happiness, making the girl chuckle and tickle his underbelly.

Maybe the evening had been a trick. X-Ray and Mogar hadn't meant anything malicious with it and had even looked sorrowful. And hadn't they gone and gotten Genevieve for him? She had left the party to look for him. Didn't that prove that he meant something to her? Perhaps she didn't love him like he loved her, but that was okay with him.

He was just thankful he could spend time with his Nice Lady.

Lazer Team:

Last edited by Kyra_Xyrespace on Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers   Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:39 pm

THAT ENDING WAS BEAUTIFUL GENEVIEVE X GAVVY (NO REAL LOVE) I SHIP IT.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Stella Sky

PostSubject: X-Ray's Losing His Wits! Is He Becoming Dumber?   Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:34 am

Once a month, Rainie would receive a care package from her family. The three toys weren't entirely sure on how she was able to receive the care packages, but they didn't care. So long as they got their books from Mama Krauss, the little toys were happy with not knowing how they got the books.

Gavvy would get coloring books along with a new set of crayons to add to his expanding collection. X-Ray would get math workbooks to work on the problems. Mogar would get young reader books, mostly about superhero shows. Rainie would put their books on the lower shelf of her bookcase so that they would be able to access them easier.

It was a typical day for the Toy Trio; while Rainie was away at class, the three were keeping themselves busy with their books. Gavvy was sitting on the bed, humming happily to himself as he colored on one of the pages with his blue crayon. Mogar was sitting on the floor, reading through one of his books. X-Ray was at Rainie's desk, working on one of the math problems. Unlike other times, however, X-Ray was finding it difficult to answer the question. No matter how many times he worked on the problem, he kept coming up with the wrong answer. It was starting to bother him, and it was frustrating.

"Come on you stupid problem," X-Ray muttered in a growl, erasing his work. "What's the answer?"

"What's wrong X-Ray?" Gavvy asked, popping up from behind the tiger.

"It's nothing Gavvy," X-Ray stated.

"But you've been erasing your work for a long time now," Gavvy pointed out. "Are you sure it's nothing?"

"Yes, Gavvy," X-Ray responded.

Mogar, curious about what was happening to his two friends, popped up behind his friend and looked over his shoulder at the workbook. He glanced at the problem that was bothering X-Ray before nodding to himself.

"The answer's 49," Mogar replied.

"What?" X-Ray asked.

"49," Mogar repeated. "It's 49."

X-Ray stared at Mogar for a long while before looking back at his workbook and flipping to the back section where the answers were. He looked at the answer for his problem before looking back at Mogar in shock.

"How did you know that? How did you figure it out?" he questioned.

Mogar shrugged.

"I just do," Mogar answered.

"Whoa," Gavvy muttered in amazement. "Mogar knew something you didn't, X-Ray."

Mogar shrugged once more.

"I just did," Mogar replied. "It's no big deal. Go back to your coloring book, Gavvy."

"Okay!" Gavvy agreed, making his way back to the bed.

Mogar went back to his book on the floor, leaving X-Ray to his task. While Gavvy and Mogar were working on their activities, X-Ray was busy staring at his workbook. He couldn't believe it; he just couldn't. How did Mogar find the answer to the problem so quickly? Was it possible....Was he getting stupider? Was he losing his intelligence?

But I can't, X-Ray thought to himself. It's my winning trait.

--------------

"Hey X-Ray, can you help me with this question?" Rainie asked later on that day.

X-Ray was lounging on the window sill, moping as he stared out the window. He didn't respond to her request, which tipped off Rainie that something was wrong. Glancing up at the window sill, Rainie stared at him in concern.

"X-Ray? Are you okay?" she questioned.

"I'm fine," X-Ray lied.

Rainie frowned and moved to the window so that she was standing directly behind him.

"Tell the truth, X-Ray," she ordered. "I can tell when something's wrong with you, and I can tell when you're lying. So fess up."

X-Ray turned to stare at Rainie, dropping his facade and adopting a worried look.

"I'm getting dumb," X-Ray stated.

"Excuse me?" she questioned.

"I'm getting dumb. I couldn't answer a math question in my workbook," X-Ray explained. "Mogar figured it out before I did; and he figured it out quickly! Math is my thing, so this is a sign I'm getting dumb."

"I doubt you not knowing the answer to one question is a sign that you're getting dumb," Rainie responded.

"But it was Mogar who answered it. Mogar! He hates math!" X-Ray argued. "It'd be more humiliating if it was Gavvy who got the problem before me."

"Can I see the question, X-Ray?" Rainie asked.

X-Ray reluctantly grabbed the workbook from the bookcase and brought it over to Rainie. He flipped to the page the problem was on and presented it to Rainie with a look of shame on his face. Rainie looked over the question before nodding to herself.

"Do you want to know how Mogar figured it out so quickly?" Rainie asked.

"You mean you know how?" X-Ray asked in surprise.

The fairy nodded her head.

"It was in one of his books he had me read to him two days ago," Rainie replied. "They had used this very problem in the book we read."

"You mean....he just remembered the answer instead of actually solving it?" X-Ray asked.

"That's right," she answered.

"But...how come that doesn't explain why I couldn't answer the question?" the tiger asked. "That really proves I'm stupid."

"No it doesn't. Sometimes we just have problems we can't understand, even in subjects we know best," Rainie reassured him. "Just because you couldn't answer one problem doesn't make you stupid. It just means you couldn't answer it. There's no need to fret or beat yourself up over it."

"But, doesn't it mean I'm getting stupid?" X-Ray asked. "I'm supposed to know all the answers."

"No, you're not," she answered. "You can know certain things, but not everything. No one is supposed to know everything."

"Really?" the tiger questioned.

"Really," the fairy responded with a gentle smile.

"Hmm...." X-Ray hummed. "I guess you're right. It'd be a hassle knowing everything. Can you imagine all the questions Gavvy would ask me? I'd go out of my mind in insanity from his questions."

Rainie chuckled and tussled the hair on his head.

"Atta boy," she commented. "Now, would you like to help me with my homework? I've got some problems I need help with."

"You bet!" X-Ray said, his spirits up. "Let's get to it!"

Lazer Team:

Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers   Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:36 am

The story was soooooo adorable~! WE'RE KNOWING MORE ABOUT THEIR LIVES.. AND MOGAR SHRUGGING IS SO SASSY I LOVE IT.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator

PostSubject: Re: The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers   Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:44 pm

Aww, I love the moments with Rainie and X-ray together. Great bonding moments.

"But perhaps victory is in the simpler things that you've long forgotten—things that require a smaller, more honest soul." Professor Ozpin, RWBY
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Stella Sky

PostSubject: Prepping for the Ball! Everyone Gets Well-Dressed!   Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:30 am

The Toy Trio was sat upon Rainie's bed, eyeing the girl curiously as she and her roommate examined themselves in the mirror. Rainie was dressed in a beautiful yellow dress, while Genevieve was doning a beautiful pink ballgown. Both dresses had been congered up by the love fairy, who had a real talent for making clothing. While Genevieve was all smiles and excited, Rainie looked mortified and defeated.

"Why am I wearing this?" Rainie questioned.

"Because we're going to the ball!" Genevieve answered. "And you can't get out of this one. You skipped out on the princess ball you were invited to, but I'm not letting you get out of this one."

"I don't want to go. I look ridiculous," Rainie said.

"Nonsense!" Genevieve gasped in near horror. She whirled the girl around and faced the three toys. "Boys, do you think Rainie looks ridiculous?"

"Absolutely not," Mogar answered vehemently. "Why would you even ask such a stupid question?"

Genevieve raised her hand to placate the toy.

"I'm not, big boy," the love fairy responded. "What about you two?"

X-Ray gave a whistle of approval, as well as holding a thumbs up (or a stuffed animal's equivalent of a thumbs up). He winked at the girl.

"Looking good there, Rainie," he complimented.

Gavvy, smiling in excitement, rushed at his girl and climbed up to her shoulder. Resting on her shoulder, his grin widened.

"You look so pretty Rainie! You're going to get all the boys at this ball!" Gavvy complimented.

Genevieve giggled and patted her friend's shoulder.

"See, even the boys agree you're stunningly beautiful," the love fairy said.

Mogar, however, was frowning. Although Gavvy's compliment had been in good fun, the bear toy took it the wrong way. Hopping off the bed, the toy made his way over to Genevieve until he was standing at her feet.

"You, woman, give me a tuxedo," the toy demanded.

"Wha?! Why do you want a tuxedo?" Gavvy questioned from his perch on Rainie's shoulder.

Rainie was looking at herself in the mirror in mortification. She was so focused on the mirror that she wasn't realizing the conversation going on around her. Mogar turned a glare at the little cub.

"This is a formal event, so I have to wear something formal, or else they'd kick me out," Mogar reasoned.

"But why? You said you didn't want to go," Gavvy explained.

"Change of plans. I have to smash some faces into the floor," Mogar responded.

X-Ray started laughing.

"You? Beating up all those boys? I'd pay to see that. Mind giving me a tux too, sweet cheeks?" X-Ray asked the fairy.

"Oh oh! I want to go too!" Gavvy exclaimed, looking at the love fairy in excitement.

"Oh!! You three in little tuxedos!!" Gene squealed. "I don't think my heart can handle that much cuteness."

"Get on with it lady!" Mogar snapped. "We don't have time for you fainting!"

"Oh relax, furball," Genevieve said airily. "It's super easy."

She snapped her fingers and tuxedos were on all three of the toys. Mogar gave a quick glance at his new suit, nodding in satisfaction. He didn't really care what the tuxedo looked like; so long as he had the apparel to wear for the ball, he was fine. Gavvy was in complete excitement, nearly falling off of the toy fairy's shoulder in his rush to look over his new outfit. X-Ray was more calm, nodding to himself in appreciation.

"Nice taste," X-Ray complimented.

"This is amazing!" Gavvy exclaimed.

"Let's go," Mogar demanded. "I have faces to smash."

Lazer Team:

Last edited by Kyra_Xyrespace on Thu May 19, 2016 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers   Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:55 am

Mogar. *Dies*. My heart just can't. I can't. This is too beautiful. WHY U DO DIS TO ME? PERFECT AS ALWAYS <3!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Stella Sky

PostSubject: X-Ray in the Water! Will Rainie Gain Her Enchantix?   Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:02 pm

He isn't sure how he got here. He doesn't even remember how he got to this place, but he doesn't focus on that. No, his primary concern is the fact that he's floating around in a plastic lifeboat in the middle of the sea. And did he forget to mention that he is inanimate?

Most people would be worried about how they got to that position. X-Ray, on the other hand, is more worried about the fact that he's in the middle of the sea rather than how he got there. He's deathly afraid of water due to an incident early in his life, and so his mind is in overdrive as he stares at the blue-hued liquid before him.
Water water water water water, is all he is capable of thinking as he is forced to stare at the sea. Were he capable of breathing, he would most definitely be hyperventilating.

His thoughts come to a standstill when he sees something appear from out of the water. It is a tentacle, but it doesn't look like it belongs to an octopus. Besides, octopuses don't swim close to the surface for their prey; they like to stay on the ocean floor. And then, much to his horror, the tentacle wraps itself around X-Ray and pulls it into the water.

Underneath the waves he sees the creature that has captured him. It is the kraken, with so many tentacles that X-Ray can't count them all. X-Ray's horror about being in the water is pushed aside, and the horror of beating eaten "alive" by the kraken takes its place. He is pulled, against his will, towards the mouth of the kraken, incapable of crying for help.

Except....

A figure is suddenly in front of X-Ray, and slices the flesh of the tentacle that is wrapped tightly around his little body. The tentacle is large and bulky, and so the wound is not very deep. Even though it is only a flesh wound, it got the job done. The tentacle released its hold on the stuffed doll and moved toward the toy's savior; the one person in the universe would hear his cry for help.

Rainie.

X-Ray, body free from its predator and floating in place, stares in surprise at the girl who came to save him. She floats before the kraken in her fairy form. The sword she wielded is gone. She, casually, takes a little piece of log from her pouch and guides it to where X-Ray floats. She expands the wooden toy until it is a raft for X-Ray to sit on comfortably, and attaches plastic straps onto it so he would not float away without it. She then depowers, and that is when the kraken strikes. The tentacle that had been used on X-Ray is now wrapped around Rainie's body, constricting her movements so she can't escape. A second tentacle wraps around her body, just for safety.

Rainie! he screams.

Hearing his cries, Rainie cranes her head so she can look up at him. She is being pulled down towards the kraken while he is floating up to the surface thanks to the raft Rainie had made for him. Meeting his eyes, he realizes there is no fear in her look. She should be afraid; she should be terrified. She is about to be eaten by this sea monster, and yet she isn't scared like he had been moments ago. Instead, she smiles at him. She smiles happily.

She isn't fighting back. She isn't powering up. She's just letting herself become this creature's next meal. She is sacrificing herself for him, and is happy about it. This sets him into high gear, because shouldn't she be powering up? Shouldn't she have gained her Enchantix the moment she became its prey? He remembers, in the back of his mind, about the girls of Rainie's dorm talking about each fairy level and the rules. The rule for Enchantix was that she must sacrifice herself, so certainly she should get that power now! Didn't this moment count?

Change!! he screams; begs. Change already! Fight back! Please!

Rainie is still smiling. She's heard all of it, he knows it. Even though he's inanimate, their telepathy is still intact. She is smiling at him like everything is alright. Like it is okay. But it's not!! She's going to die!! The sea creature is pulling her closer to its mouth, and Rainie is just smiling like it doesn't bother her. She's trying to reassure him that everything is going to be okay. She is accepting her death.

Transform. Please transform. Please Rainie, X-Ray begs. I don't want to lose you.

Rainie continues to smile at him in reassurance, accepting her fate as the tentacles continue to draw her further and further into the deep sea. She never takes her eyes off of him, making sure he gets away safely while she descends further into the water. The tentacles tighten around the girl and they twist a certain way. X-Ray doesn't need to hear the sound of a spine snapping to know it happened; the way the body goes limp is proof enough. As X-Ray's vision begins to dim, with Rainie's powers in him draining, he keeps his eyes locked on the lifeless eyes and hollow smile she wore at the time of her death. And then, before his very eyes, the creature consumes her in one bite.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X-Ray came to gasping for air, his lungs sucking in air greedily. Tears came to his eyes, spilling over without resistance. His body shook violently, brought on by the trauma he had just experienced. A hand was on his back, rubbing it gently and reassuringly. A voice was above him, humming a tune he recognized. He focused his attention on the tune being hummed, letting the reassuring voice wash over him. It reassured him that it hadn't been real; that she was alive.

Slowly, thanks to the calm presence of the fairy, X-Ray regained his senses and calmed down. His convulsions stopped and his breathing returned to a normal pattern with a shuddery gasp interrupting the pattern occasionally. The tears had stopped, and X-Ray used his tail to wipe away any stray tears that leaked onto his cheeks. During that time, Rainie continued to rub his back and hum her song.

X-Ray recognized the method from all the times she cared for Gavvy. The little cub suffered more nightmares than the rest of them combined, so it wasn't uncommon to see Rainie humming the little guy to sleep. Her tactic always worked, and X-Ray was no exception to that. He liked to think it was her special power.

With his mind clear, he took a glance around from his place on Rainie's lap. They were in the living room; Rainie moved the two of them from her room sometime during his nightmare. This was a tactic she also used with Gavvy. It was so that he wouldn't feel embarrassed about having a nightmare. Separating themselves from the others ensured that they'd have uninterrupted privacy.

X-Ray curled tighter into his body, and shifted so he could get closer to Rainie. Sensing his wordless plea, Rainie moved her hand from off his back and wrapped her whole arm around him, cocooning him in safety. She continued to hum, not at all stopping. She'd continue to hum until he was ready to speak, like he had seen her do for Gavvy. She would never speak; never ask him what she had seen in his nightmare. She would prove as a distraction, waiting for him to open up. Gavvy would open up instantly, blabbering to Rainie about the nightmare he had experienced. X-Ray was more prideful, and this was the first nightmare he suffered from that left him shaken to his core. Rainie was well aware of his pride, and so she didn't tell him things would be alright (and honestly, after his nightmare, he wasn't too sure he wanted to hear her say those words to him for quite some time). She just held him, letting him relax against her hold.

He closed his eyes, curling his tail around him tighter. His mind reminded him of his nightmare, and he felt a shudder run through his body. With one arm holding him close, Rainie's other hand started petting him again, continuing to soothe him. The fear that had coursed through his body after his awakening was no longer in great abundance. He was calmer, now that he recognized that it was only a nightmare and not the real thing, but there was still a tendril of fear for what the nightmare had implied; what he feared. It was only a nightmare, that he knew, but there was still a high possibility for it to be true. And he didn't want to take that chance.

Please Rainie, he thought to himself. Please don't get Enchantix. Please don't even attempt to get it. I don't want to lose you.

Lazer Team:

Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator

PostSubject: Re: The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers   Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:34 pm

Poor Xray. It's nice to see Rainie being so caring towards him after all that.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers   

Back to top Go down

The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2