Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Season 7 as a whole (spoilers)
Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:13 am by Fairyanimation2

» Count to 100 Before a Moderator Posts.
Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:34 pm by Florawinx

» What books are you reading right now?
Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:12 pm by Flora 24

» W.I.T.C.H.
Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:32 pm by Flora 24

» Why do you love Winx Club?
Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:01 am by Flora 24

» Hello Everyone!
Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:05 am by Flora 24

» This site is phishing?
Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:00 pm by zerowing21

» Yum or Yuck
Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:27 pm by musa225

» Hot or Not?
Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:06 am by musa225

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
http://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png http://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png http://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png http://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 6960 registered users
The newest registered user is bloomdragonflame

Our users have posted a total of 237482 messages in 5767 subjects
Top posting users this month
Fairyanimation2

Share | 

First Impressions of Season 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Stella Helia
Hobbies : Full-time procrastinator, being a nerd, gaming and making fanart occasionally

PostSubject: First Impressions of Season 7   Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:26 am

So I've finished watching the first five episodes.
I am really loving this season! I did not think I'd be saying that, ever again, after Season 5 or Season 6. I decided to give this season a shot, and I'm really glad I did.
There's just something...different about it. And I can't pinpoint what.
I don't know if it's because Nick have had less association with the production of this season, and maybe this is how Winx should have been for the last couple of seasons.
Or maybe it's because I've changed my attitude towards the new series and have given it a second chance.

I wanna know what your thoughts are on Season 7, maybe it's just me whose noticed something different or is it just the same as it has been?

Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions of Season 7   Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:04 pm

I totally agree with you! The Winx feel the same old.. Winx again! The plot feels more mature, in-depth, fun, and smart! I'm so glad Winx has turned back into their old ways - the show has once again became as beautiful like it was from seasons 1 ~ 4. I'm just sad for the Winx fans that stopped watching after seasons 5/6 because they lost hope; since season 7 is 100% worth it! To hell with Nickelodeon.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Aisha Roy
Location : Fantasy Island: The only place where my dreams come true
Hobbies : HUGE N'SYNC FAN, Crushing SO HARD on Lance Bass, singing, dancing, playing on the computer, watching Power Rangers, and writing music

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions of Season 7   Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:58 pm

I love Season 7 so far, it has tied with Season 4 as my favorite season of Winx Club

"When I Want You Back"
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://powerofwinx.forumotion.com/forum
PumpkinPai
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : You can call me Pai. I like to draw, mostly digitally. I like watching anime. I also have the power of Kawaix. XD

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions of Season 7   Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:50 pm

I've only watched the first episode. It was okay so far. I do really miss the Nick voices. ;A;
... -everyone staring-
What? o-o I am used to them. In my opinion, those voices were better than the other two versions, 4kids and Rai English.
My favorite season is still 6.

But I do accept and respect you guy's opinions.

..And I'll be back for more opinions right after I watch the next four. xD

Warning: Do NOT open:

Back to top Go down
http://winxdream.forumotion.com/
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Stella Helia
Hobbies : Full-time procrastinator, being a nerd, gaming and making fanart occasionally

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions of Season 7   Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:39 am

@Flame Melody wrote:
I totally agree with you! The Winx feel the same old.. Winx again! The plot feels more mature, in-depth, fun, and smart! I'm so glad Winx has turned back into their old ways - the show has once again became as beautiful like it was from seasons 1 ~ 4. I'm just sad for the Winx fans that stopped watching after seasons 5/6 because they lost hope; since season 7 is 100% worth it! To hell with Nickelodeon.
Yaaaaaay! That makes me so happy that someone else agrees with me! I thought I was that only one...
I have to admit, once I saw the season synopsis I thought it was going to be another version of Season 5. I can see why people would be put off.
But it is actually really good.~
I'm actually really excited for he next episode to come out, and I haven't been excited for a new Winx ep. for a long time.

@PumpkinPai wrote:
I've only watched the first episode. It was okay so far. I do really miss the Nick voices. ;A;
... -everyone staring-
What? o-o I am used to them. In my opinion, those voices were better than the other two versions, 4kids and Rai English.
My favorite season is still 6.

But I do accept and respect you guy's opinions.

..And I'll be back for more opinions right after I watch the next four. xD
Fair enough. The continuous changing of VA's can get hard to adjust to.

I thought I'd hate them as well after the trailer, but I'm not finding them that bad. Apart from Bloom's. I'm kinda used to it now, but dang they could have picked someone better. I wish they'd picked someone more similar to the Rai or 4kids voice actresses for Bloom. I guess they were trying to find someone who was similar to Molly Quinn, but the new one really doesn't suit Bloom at all.

Same goes for Roxy; they should've picked someone similar to the Rai version. Although hers is slightly more bearable.

I feel like all of the Winx are really back in character again. They've got Roxy's character spot in; especially in episode 4. They've actually got individuality again.

There's been parts when I have genuinely laughed. Parts that I've seen were actually funny, and I wasn't laughing at the stupidity. Have they changed the sense of humour within the show? Or have they gone back to how it's supposed to be.

My only complaint so far is the part when they earned their Butterflix. The dancing was totally unnecessary and uncalled for. It just made me cringe tbh.

Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions of Season 7   Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:56 am

The season is much better (wish that Faragonda gave a punishment of sneaking out for late night shopping though) and I'm just glad that Nickbow is just airing rights and not production rights. I'm glad that they are going back to what worked before.

Back to top Go down
mcwinx
Tribute
Tribute

Musa Riven
Hobbies : Taking on the world, watching Disney Channel, Listening to Melanie Martinez lol

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions of Season 7   Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:29 pm

Im still watching the greek version xD and to be honest I kinda liked the 1sth episode through the 3rd episode lol but seriously the transformation sequence I dont like it xD I like the song cause its catchy like all the winx songs lol once again hate the transformation sequence like the outfit not the transformation sequence Im glad that tynix looks so much better on picture xD cause it looked beutiful everywhere Im still wondering why the wings for stellas tynix look like her enchantix wings maybe there giving us memories of stellas enchantix idk what by the greek version its good even thoung I still cant understand it lol

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Varda Elentari
Contest Winner
Contest Winner

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Writing, Biologying, Fairying

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions of Season 7   Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:07 pm

It was a little strange getting used to the different voices in this season, but I much prefer this season to the last two. The plot seems more focused, well-thought out and Kalshara isn't a bad villain at all (though I'm not overly keen on her brother).

And I'm so glad they decided to include Roxy!! It was great to see her included in the series focusing on animals Laughing

Thanks to Lexi for the amazing art of Nimueh and to John for the beautiful signature <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions of Season 7   

Back to top Go down

First Impressions of Season 7
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1