Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Favorite Transformation Appearance & Order
Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:29 am by WinxGirlzRock

» Favorite episode of Season 7 & future for 8?
Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:24 am by WinxGirlzRock

» question,: which character
Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:51 pm by Flora 24

» Rank The Winx Club Characters from 1 to 10
Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:33 pm by Flora 24

» Favourite Couple?
Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:25 pm by Flora 24

» Least favorite couple?
Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:05 pm by Flora 24

» Least Favourite Transformation and Why?
Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:57 pm by Flora 24

» World of Winx
Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:52 pm by Flora 24

» Yum or Yuck
Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:00 pm by Florawinx

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
http://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png http://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png http://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png http://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 6971 registered users
The newest registered user is deswim11

Our users have posted a total of 237505 messages in 5769 subjects
Top posting users this month
Flora 24

WinxGirlzRock

Share | 

THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 48 ... 92, 93, 94
AuthorMessage
Varda Elentari
Contest Winner
Contest Winner

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Writing, Biologying, Fairying

PostSubject: THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD   Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Ooo that's interesting" I turn to look at Lauren and her funny stone- it certainly was strange, but was it a clue?

Perhaps we'd be reading into this too much if we spent hours trying to decipher what it meant. "Try holding it up to the sun perhaps?" I suggested to her as I continued walking south. Keeping one eye ever watchful of the sky.

Welcome Tributes! Welcome to the third year of Grand Magix Games, where we celebrate the hardships of those who have come before us, and those who will be with us. This year, we have invited last year's victors to become Gamemakers, whilst we invite the very first victor of the Grand Magix Games to participate within the games. A new change comes this year as now, death takes part in this game of fate. So, be careful, be observing, and be safe.

Below, we post the spell list for each tributes to show, noting that they are highly limited of their magic, thus you must be careful when using these. It should also be remembered that Grand Magix Games tests your speed, and strength, thus watch out for the Gamemakers, they won't stop until you have suffered.

ANDROS TRIBUTES:

DOLONA TRIBUTES:

DOMINO TRIBUTES:

EARTH TRIBUTES:

ERAKLYON TRIBUTES:

ESPERO TRIBUTE:

LYNPHEA TRIBUTES:

MELODY TRIBUTES:

SOLARIA TRIBUTES:

WHISPERIA TRIBUTES:

ZENITH TRIBUTES:

If you ever need to rest, use the "Sleep Enchantment" which will protect you from any hard until you return. 

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU WHO ARE PARTAKING IN THIS BATTLE, AND THUS
MAY THE DRAGON'S FLAME BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOUR.

Thanks to Lexi for the amazing art of Nimueh and to John for the beautiful signature <3 <3
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD   Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:41 pm

"This is going to be interesting" I said, standing behind John "And it's finally coming to an end soon."

Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD   Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:02 pm

"So now what?" I ask out loud while looking at the remaining contestants. Only so few remained after starting with quite a bit, it was unsettling.

~Spells!~

Avatar made by Mary Kate! (Thanks <3)

Best img ever:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD   Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:16 pm

I heard the announcement and started looking for a way out of the maze.

My ships:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD   Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:57 pm

After snapping my fingers, Lily was immediately teleported to the east side of the cornucopia, on a floating rock, with a demonic beast right below her.

"Silence. Patience is a virtue and without patience then there shall be no victors." I told Nikkie who was beginning to grow agitated.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD   Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:55 pm

I looked around the cornucopia, noticing two of the other tributes. I stared down at the demonic beast, trying to study it to see if I could spot any weak points in case I fell off this platform.

Sleep Enchantment

My ships:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD   Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:02 pm

I snapped my fingers and the sleep enchantment disappears. "As it is the final round of Grand Magix Games, sleep enchantments are now disabled. However, do not worry. Your lives are not in danger from outside forces, only endangered by me." 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD   Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:52 pm

"For failing to show up within the 24 hour limit I have set, Stephanie and Shiki will now be killed." I announced as I snapped my fingers to which, Shiki was immediately sliced into half with a giant blade that swung from the side, whilst Stephanie was burnt to a crisp upon falling to the hottest flames of Tartaros. Two cannon booms go, a sign that two tributes have passed away. Then, their images and their planet name appears up on the skies.

Shiki of Earth

Stephanie of Linphea

"Let us begin the semi-final round. It shall be in the form of a quiz. Fail to provide correct answers and the rock levitating you shall collapse, ultimately leading you to your demise. Once a tribute falls to their death, the final round shall truly begin" I instructed as I pointed to the rocks that they are currently standing up on.
Back to top Go down
hatsunemiku39
Tribute
Tribute

Bloom Timmy
Hobbies : watching anime, reading novels

PostSubject: Re: THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD   Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:41 am

(T_T Aww I'm dead already...I just received the email stating that there was new posts...Sayonara XP)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD   

Back to top Go down

THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD
Page 94 of 94Go to page : Previous  1 ... 48 ... 92, 93, 94

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believe In Winx :: The Magical Lounge :: Grand Magix Games Festival :: Battlefield-
Jump to: