Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Winx Club Season 8
Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:31 pm by Flora 24

» The Arcanix Act
Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:40 am by Alexesx3

» Name your own random fairy character using the last letter of the answerer's fairy name above you.
Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:08 pm by Florawinx

» Describe the person above you in one word
Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:08 pm by Florawinx

» Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open!
Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:44 am by talgoose

» angelique bijou draw practice
Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:42 am by talgoose

» Hot or Not?
Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:10 pm by musa225

» Count to 100 Before a Witch Posts
Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:04 pm by Florawinx

» Hey there!
Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:51 am by firebid1030

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 6979 registered users
The newest registered user is Bloomof Winx

Our users have posted a total of 237649 messages in 5789 subjects
Top posting users this month

Share | 

Greetings.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maxton2
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy

Flora Sky
Hobbies : Martial arts, and writing.

PostSubject: Greetings.   Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:46 pm

Hello. I am Maxton2. I am thankful for finding this forum.

Let me start with the introduction. I am a guy.. I am in my mid 30's and love marital arts and music. Now normally someone my age does not watch this kind of programming. However Something happened 7 years ago that changed that. I had a daughter. So as long as she has been alive I have watched her programming with her.

I have even grown to like some of it. Like the new Strawberry short cake. Well she likes Winx club. At first I was not thrilled with watching it, as I thought it would be this boring fairy tea party. However, once I started watching with her, I saw it differently. It was, essentially Dragon Ball Z for girls and the modern era. Since I love DBZ I found it easier and even enjoyable to watch with my daughter. I hope that doesn't come off creepy, I just am trying to bond with her. Me and her make a odd couple at the family gatherings as we can both be found chatting about the latest episode of what ever it is she is watching and we both have functional working knowledge of it. I get razzed for it a lot, at work and with my friends. I love my daughter so it is worth it.

The big thing that has spurned my desire to join this forum, is my upcoming project. I am a Fan Fiction author. I am in the middle of writing my first fan fiction, set in the Aliens universe. I have only recently discovered my love for writing and enjoy it immensely.

Well, my daughter asked me to write a Fan fiction, in the Winx Universe. I was planning on a Frozen Fan fiction, but upon thinking about it. A Winx Universe Fan Fiction would be a greater challenge with a even greater reward. IE expanded imagination and writing ability.

So That is what has driven a adult male, who is masculine to watch a tv show for girls about Fairies that blow things up.

It is my great hope to be a active member here, and dialog with the members so I can accurately portray the characters I have chosen for my forth coming Winx fan fic.

Thank you for taking time to read my message and I look forward to chatting with you.
Back to top Go down
mcwinx
Tribute
Tribute

Musa Riven
Hobbies : Taking on the world, watching Disney Channel, Listening to Melanie Martinez lol

PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:55 pm

Hey im Stephanie feel free (If you want to) call me Steph nice to meet you oh and also  cause we love new people!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:59 pm

welcome to the forum maxton, I'm zero, one of the rp mods. Now, I'm a male as well who likes the show as well. There are several males here in fact.. There are several other fic writers here on the forum, including myself. So we can help you if you get stuck on the story. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. If you really need any help, please contact, Flame Melody, Crystal flake, Fearless Diva or Kyra Xyrespace.

The Avatar was done by Chrissie.

"But perhaps victory is in the simpler things that you've long forgotten—things that require a smaller, more honest soul." Professor Ozpin, RWBY
Back to top Go down
Maxton2
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy

Flora Sky

PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:05 am

Thank you ZeroWing21. I just felt a little self conscious is all. I only recently, as in a few months ago discovered my love of writing. It is my goal to be published some day. So I am starting with fanfiction to learn the art of writing.

Now my current story is several months from completion but that doesn't mean I cant start my Winx story now. I am nervous about it, as it will be a take so far removed from what I have read so far that I am nervous about reception.

Is there a specific section I must post in to talk about writing and what not, as it relates to winx? Cause right now I need to start preparing character sheets and character personality.
Back to top Go down
Maxton2
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy

Flora Sky

PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:11 am

Also, is it possible to get a non female avatar?
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:18 am

You're welcome and just call me zero.

Well we have a fan fiction subsection within fan art section. You can post stuff there for your stories. If you want to talk about writing I think somewhere in general discussions will do. Don't worry about a fic being rather far removed from the original material. It's what we writers call an AU or alternative universe. Those are completely acceptable. Don't be nervous about it. You can however start up the fic in that section and have a sheet with the characters in it.

Also, as a good way to hone your writing skill (thought you are probably good at writing already so i mean no offense with this) is you could join the RP here and test out your character in a setting with other users and the canon character.

Maybe you should look up some of the stories here like Kyra's or Varda's to see what they've done.

If you go to your profile and change it to something you want, then yes you can have a non female avatar. Also, please don't double post.

"But perhaps victory is in the simpler things that you've long forgotten—things that require a smaller, more honest soul." Professor Ozpin, RWBY
Back to top Go down
Maxton2
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy

Flora Sky

PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:34 am

Thank you for your guidance. I am sorry for the double post. Ill start a thread in Fan fiction, as I need critique on the general outline of my story. Ill check into the RP, I have never done that. Might be interesting LOL.

Ill look up the authors you mentioned. Thank you for the suggestion.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:36 am

You're most welcome. I would suggest also looking at my stuff as well since I write as well. If you do join the rp, just remember to look at the rules.

Back to top Go down
PumpkinPai
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : You can call me Pai. I like to draw, mostly digitally. I like watching anime. I also have the power of Kawaix. XD

PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:41 am

Why, hello here. :3 You can call me Flo or Pai. Whatever you're comfortable with. ^-^ Well, enjoy your stay~!

Warning: Do NOT open:

Back to top Go down
http://winxdream.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   

Back to top Go down

Greetings.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believe In Winx :: Welcome To BelieveInWinx :: Introduce yourself!-
Jump to: