Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Artemis Fowl Crossover
Thu May 17, 2018 3:52 am by ArtyArtemis

» Hello, mud people!
Wed May 16, 2018 3:57 am by ArtyArtemis

» Yum or Yuck
Sun May 13, 2018 2:59 pm by Florawinx

» Favorite Transformation Appearance & Order
Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:29 am by WinxGirlzRock

» Favorite episode of Season 7 & future for 8?
Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:24 am by WinxGirlzRock

» question,: which character
Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:51 pm by Flora 24

» Rank The Winx Club Characters from 1 to 10
Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:33 pm by Flora 24

» Favourite Couple?
Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:25 pm by Flora 24

» Least favorite couple?
Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:05 pm by Flora 24

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
http://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png http://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png http://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png http://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 6972 registered users
The newest registered user is ArtyArtemis

Our users have posted a total of 237509 messages in 5771 subjects
Top posting users this month
ArtyArtemis

aisha238

Florawinx

Share | 

Sorellix Club

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who is your favourite Sorellix character?
Aqua Fairy of the Arctic Ocean
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Luna Fairy of the Silver Moon
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Clarissa Fairy of Air
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Ciara Fairy of Void
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Tacy Fairy of Silence
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Sahara Fairy of Desert
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Hollywinx
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy

Aisha Brandon
Hobbies : Writing, making frienship bracelets, watching Winx, colouring

PostSubject: Sorellix Club    Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

When strange dreams begin to haunt Aqua, a girl from Lunaria, she discovers a horrifying secret and finds herself falling into danger and only the truth can stop it. She and her best friend Luna, fairy of the Shining Moon, meet four other fairies, Clarissa, Fairy of Air, Tacy, Fairy of Silence, Ciara, Fairy of Void and Sahara, Fairy of the Desert, and form the Sorellix Club.

Book/ Season 1: The Arctic Fairy
Episode 1: A Discovery

Around her there was water. Lots of water. She could feel it as it swirled around her legs, her hands, plucking at her blue tunic. Was she underwater? She looked down at her feet and noticed the ground was covered in pale sand and silt and glimmers of light refracted across it, forming strange ripples and shapes.. Coral reefs in gentle pastel shades of all shapes and sizes grew from the ground. Swaying fronds of emerald green kelp reached out like fingers towards her. Undrwater plants in pale pinks, like that of a dying sunset, vivid yellows and intense oranges branched out in the water. Anemones, ranging from pale reds to aqua blues, blossomed around her. Neon, glinting fish darted around her, scales flashing. It seemed like the most beautiful place in the world, but she even know where she was.

"Aqua..."

The voices was steady and smooth, but vaguely familiar. Was someone with her?

Aqua turned around, heart pounding, her waist-length, striking midnight blue hair floating around her face. Behind her, there was only a colourful coral reef. She was underwater. But how? How was she breathing? What was the voice? Her eyes widened as she tried to comprehend what was happening.

"Who's there?!" cried Aqua.

Her hand flew to her mouth as she realised she had just spoken underwater. Things were getting weirder by the minute.  Why was she here? Who was the steady voice who was calling her? She waited for it again, wondering how she was not drowning.

"Discover the truth..."

A dark blue glow radiated through the water and surrounded her. It felt like ice and mist, frost and snow, freezing yet thrilling. Aqua swerved around, her heart beating faster than ever, as she tried to escape the glow.

"What truth? What's the truth? I-I don't understand!" she yelled.

Aqua awoke, shaking with fear. Her cyan eyes glanced around her and she realised her she was in her room. She looked at her hands and saw they were dry. It was only a dream. But how? thought Aqua. It had been so vivid yet so strange. She could remember every detail. The elegant coral reef. The cold currents swirling around her. Even the way her hair had floated in the water. Most of all, the could remember the distant voice telling her to discover the truth.

She shook her head, dismissing her thoughts. It was just a nightmare. Pulling herself out of her soft bed, she glanced at her calender and her heart dropped. Today was he day her best friend Luna was leaving to go to Alfea and learn how to use her magic.
Unlike Luna, Aqua had never displayed any signs of magic. She was going to be stuck  in some boring high school on Lunaria.

She stared at her hands, willing for something to happen. Maybe a glimmer of magic. A spark. A flash. Anything. But nothing happened. Was she even a fairy? Her mother, Annabelle, had told her she was. Her mother had magic powers so how come she had none?

Getting ready, Aqua put on a light blue sundress and matching sandals then went downstairs, the thought of her best friend leaving saddened her. Her mother saw her glum expression and frowned.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" asked Annabelle.
"I'm going to miss Luna so much," replied Aqua.
"Well, if your quick, you can go meet her before she goes," her dad Joseph added.
"Really? I thought she goes at nine. It's quarter to nine now."
"Her hover bus has been delayed till ten, so you can meet her now," he replied.

Smiling, Aqua ate her breakfast as her golden Labrador puppy bounded down the stairs, tail wagging. The puppy barked and yapped at Aqua, who picked her up.

"Hello Fliss, do you want to see Luna today?" asked Aqua. "I do."

Fliss barked even more and Aqua put her down. Excitement filled her as she grabbed Fliss's lead and collar. She was actually going to see her best friend today!

The hyper puppy leaped around the room, sensing Aqua's excitement. She then jumped onto the leather sofa and began chewing and ripping it, sending stuffing everywhere.

"Fliss!" gasped Aqua, racing towards the sofa.
She stared at the scuffs and tears in the sofa and shooed Fliss over the sofa. Her parents hadn't noticed the damage yet. Aqua grabbed a nearby blanket and spread it over the ruined sofa, hiding the evidence.

Snapping on Fliss's collar and lead, then raced through the front door and into the street. Other flats, like hers, surrounded her, painted grey and silver, the national colours of Lunaria. She walked down the pavement and followed the path until she got to the forest. Lunaria was filled with pine tree forests, as the moon's energy supported their growth. She knew the path to the royal palace well as she had travelled their many times. The smell of pine trees was Aqua's favourite scent as it reminded her of the times she and Luna had spent climbing trees in the forest.

After a twenty minute trek through the forest, she saw the Royal Palace. It was an ancient construction, with soaring towers and arched windows. The whole building was made from moonstone and gleamed brightly in the silver light. She approached the entrance and the guards let her through into the vast, tiled lobby. In the middle, stood Luna.

Her waist-length blonde hair was fastened into two high pigtails, her pale blue eyes sparking with excitement. She wore a a white knitted jumper, a silver, metallic sequined skirt and silver heels. Luna had a bright personality and a glistening smile to match.

"Aqua!" yelled Luna.

She ran towards Aqua and hugged her tightly.

"I hope you do well at Alfea," muttered Aqua.
"I wish you could come," responded Luna.
"Me too," sighed Aqua.
"Hey, no need to be so blue, well you can't be because of your hair."

Luna gestured at Aqua's striking blue hair. She stuck out of crowds like a sore thumb because her hair was such a vivid shade of blue: the colour of midnight.

"I'm just joking," laughed Luna, "anyway, I've been doing ally my studies and I really need to be prepared, I heard they do simulator tests so I've revised in all my herbology books because I need to know how to grow seeds in arid environments. Oh, I hope I pass!"
"Don't worry do much, your not even there!"
"I don't want to be there though, but it's the best school in Magix and it seemed like the best option."
"It's okay..." mumbled Aqua, in spite of her sadness.
"Hey, let's go for one last walk together. Let's go to the moors!"

A grin spread across Aqua's face as Luna mumbled something to a guard. The pair then raced through the courtyard and through the pine forests, talking about old memories and jokes. Birds fluttered through the sky as the moon shone down on the forest.

When they arrived at the moor, Aqua smiled once again as she gazed across the grassy green hills dotted with daisies, dandelions and Dutch clover. Purple heather covered the mossy ground and rocks pointed up out the ground.

Fliss leaped happily on the grass as Aqua and Luna sat on a nearby rock. Aqua glanced at Luna, only to see her friend's eyes were filled with uncertainty. Fliss's frantic barks filled the air.

"What's wrong?" asked Aqua.
"Some thing's wrong..." replied Luna.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a grey, shaggy wolf darted across the moor and jumped straight at Luna. She let out a scream as the wolf knocked her to the ground. Dazed, she looked up only to see the snarling figure of the wolf.

Panic filled Luna as she about six more wolves approach, all eyes and claws.They had grey, furry coats. Their eyes  were filled with an aggression she had never seen before. Luna's high-pitched scream interrupted her fear and she darted to her friend. Luna scrambled to her feet as the wolves prowled towards them.

"Transform!" she yelled.

Luna floated in a silvery background and created a burst of moonlight within her hands and bended it to form her outfit. Her hair fell down, flowing down her black and a ray of moonlight shone on her back, creating her wings. A ring on her finger transformed into a silver scepter which glistened in her hands.

"Luna, Fairy of the Shining Moon!"

Fluttering her wings, Luna stared at the wolves. She wore a sparkly, silver tube mini dress with a small slit up one side and shorts underneath, white cuffs and grey ankle boots. Her wings were glistening and shaped like two crescents.

"Don't worry, Aqua, I've got this!" yelled Luna, "Rising Moon!"

She raised her hand and fired a silvery ball of moonlight at a wolf, stunning him.  Another darted at her, but she managed to kick it away.

Watching Luna, Aqua doubted she could handle seven vicious wolves by herself. But what was she going to do? She had no magic at all. But, she had to at least try.

A large, furry wolf, the one which had knocked her down, approached Luna. It growled and it's fur stuck up menacingly.

"Lunar Wind!"

Slamming her scepter onto the ground, a burst of moonlight flashed from it. A wolf was blown back and landed on the grass, unconscious. The big wolf growled at her and ran towards her. Determination filled Luna's eyes but they soon filled with fear as the wolf ran towards her. She managed to quickly fly out the way before it could hit her.

"Back off!" yelled Aqua.

Three wolves approached Aqua, running at full speed. Aqua realised she had just made a big mistake by yelling at the wolves. But, still, they had just attacked Luna. Fury surged through her as she thrust out her hand,  eyes glinting with anger. Then she felt something, triggered by her rage. Magic. It felt as if a dam had just been released within her. Ice burst from her hand and formed a frozen, shining shield of ice around her. The wolves hit the shield but fell to the ground, stunned.

Luna stared at Aqua in shock. Aqua glanced at her hands, amazed at what she had just felt. A wolf's growl interrupted her from her thoughts.

Part 2 coming soon....

Last edited by Hollywinx on Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://believeinwinx.forum-motion.com/fairyixclub

AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Sorellix Club    Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:12 pm

Nice intermission chapter, but at least it gives us a look at Aqua's doubts.

The Avatar was done by Chrissie.

"But perhaps victory is in the simpler things that you've long forgotten—things that require a smaller, more honest soul." Professor Ozpin, RWBY
Back to top Go down
Hollywinx
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy

Aisha Brandon
Hobbies : Writing, making frienship bracelets, watching Winx, colouring

PostSubject: Re: Sorellix Club    Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:05 pm

S1 Episode 3: Friends and Enemies

Stepping off the coach, Aqua lugged her suitcase in one hand and gripped Fliss's lead in the other, as the puppy strained and barked at every movement.

When she looked up, she couldn't help but gasp and for a moment, her doubts seemed trickle away.

Alfea, ornate and enchanting, rose up. It was painted a pale shade of blue and had blue slate roves. It had a gate in the shape of wings which fluttered open when students walked through. The courtyard was neat and the emerald green lawn was mowed into precise shapes. Balconies, skylights and a sense of enchantment, Alfea was stunning.

"Wow," gasped Aqua, her eyes widening.
"Look at that architecture!" exclaimed Luna, taking her glasses off.

Aqua could feel herself becoming more confident. Now she was actually here. She was going to become a fairy. She would learn how. A buzz of excitement rose within her as she and Aqua walked through the gates. She gazed round the courtyard, seeing the groups of students, a sense of nerves suddenly clouding her minds.

"The old headteacher was Faragonda but they have a new one called Miss Sparkla and the second-in command is Miss Mella," explained Luna, "let's go in!"

The girls walked through the fluttering gates as Fliss strained on her lead. The puppy yanked suddenly with ferocious determination to get free, startling Luna. The lead was torn from her grip as Fliss zipped off across the courtyard, nearly sending Aqua tumbling to the ground.

"Wait! Fliss!" yelled Aqua.
"Stop!" screeched Luna.

The puppy raced off, startling several students, tail wagging, before crashing into another student, throwing her to the ground. Her cases came crashing down, spilling clothes, make-up, fashion magazines and CDs everywhere. Potted plants tumbled down with her.

"I'm so sorry!" yelled Aqua, racing over to the girl and pulling Fliss off her.
"Her dog is unpredictable; total chaos!" added Luna.

"That dog! It slobbered all over my clothes!" screeched the girl, pulling herself up and examining the mess around her, "It's gonna take me forever to clean this up!"

The girl had light brown hair, streaked with red, down to her waist, hazel eyes and tanned skin. She wore a green wrap top and matching miniskirt with violet knee-high socks and red heels.

Luna waved a hand at the mess and a silvery trail of sparkles surrounded it, sorting objects into cases neatly. With a silver flash, she slammed the cases shut and stood them upright. The plants shifted landed safely in the girl's arms.

"A simple telekinesis spell shall do," announced Luna.
"Wow!" gasped the girl, "I mean thanks! But that was amazing! I can barely move a leaf, never mind three cases."

Aqua grinned at Luna, admring her friend's talent. Luna could do telekinesis, while she couldn't even make a spark,

"I'm Aqua and this is Luna," introduced Aqua, "and you are?"
"Clarissa," she replied, "I'm from Airia, windiest planet ever, heard of it?"
"Yes," nodded Luna, "I've never been though."
"What-"
"Who was using magic in the courtyard?!"

They all turned to see a pale, dark-haired woman in a white gown approaching them, a scowl across her face, papers fluttering in her hands.

"I think that's Miss Mella," muttered Luna.
"Miss Mella? You mean the Ghost Woman? That's what they call her," explained Clarissa.
"She sure is as terrifying as one!" exclaimed Aqua.

Miss Mella looked at each one of them and noticed Aqua's confused yet frightened expression.

"Was it you performing magic on these premises?" questioned Miss Mella.
"Erm..." stumbled Aqua, hardly able to speak.
"It was me, miss," admitted Luna.
"Well, you are not allowed to perform magic in the courtyard and if I see you doing it again, sactions will be applied."
"Oh, that sucks," exlaimed Clarissa.

She shot Claissa an irritated scow then glanced down at the papers in her hands, before returning her angry gaze back to them.

"Everyone else has been signed upexcept three students which I expect are you. Now to tell me your name and where you come from," she ordered.
"Princess Luna of Lunaria."
"Clarissa, from Airia."
"Aqua."
"And?"
"Uh..I'm from, erm, Lunaria."
"Well, egt to the announcement by Headmistress Sparkla now."

The trio hurried across the courtyard in a startled daze as Fliss growled ferociously behind them, already developing a dislike towards Miss Mella. At the steps, a mass of freshmans had congregated and a blonde woman in a blue gown was standing in front of them, who Aqua guessed was Headmistress Sparkla.

"Welcome to Alfea College for Fairies!" announced Miss Sparkla, "the next few years will be ones of hard work and talent, as you learn to develop your magical powers. It will be exciting yet you will face many challeneges and will learn to overcome them. I hope you enjoy your time here, signing off, Headmistress Sparkla."

As Sparkla walked through the big wooden doors ito Alfea, Mella stared at the students with her stern, unforgiving gaze.

"Classes start tomorror at eight, so do not be late. No midnight parties as this can lead to potential chaos. Now, you may enter and make sure you pick up a sheet with your dorm arrangements on."

Mella strolled through the doors as students followed, laughing and excited. Inside, the floors were polished till they shone with an iridescent gleam and a grand staircase which lead of to the dorms on upper floors. On a small table, there was a pile of sheets which numbers and names on. Luna picked one up.

"We're in dorm 789," she exclaimed, "oh, and you're with us Clarissa!"
"Wow!" squealed Clarissa, "who else are with?"
"Tacy from Silenca and Ciara from Totana," announced Luna.
"Let's go meet them!" smiled Aqua.

They scrambled up the stairs, Clarissa leading the way as she was nearly bursting with excitement, a smile splattered on her face as they hurried along endless corrifors for what seemed like forevers. They stumbled up a spiral staircase to the right tower and realised their dorm would be near the top, which excited Clarissa even more. When they finally reached the green-painted door, Aqua pushed it open and stepped inside.

The walls were painted cream and the floor was a biscuit coloured carpet. A red sofa sat in the middle with a rag rug, made from scraps and shreds of colourful fabrics, was thrown infront of it. A giant map of the skies around Magix, displaying various constellations, was pasted across one of the walls. A computer on a desk resided in a corner. Three more doors lead off into the bedrooms.

The sound of footsteps echoed through the room and Aqua, Luna and Clarisa tore their gazes-which had been surveying the room-to one of the doors.

A girl, with hair in varying shades of green, ranging from a deep hue to an almost turquoise tint, that was in an intricate updo consisting of two plaits wrapped round her head, was smiling at them. She wore a red spaghetti-strap top with a black hoodie over, with jeans and pink converse shoes.

"Hello, I'm Ciara," she greeted, "welcome to dorm 798! I've tried to make it a bit more colourful with an intergalactic-inspired rug and you can observe the planets on the map I've pinned up. Oh, I'm babbling, aren't I? Not to sound rude, but who are you three?"
"I'm Aqua," smiled Aqua, "nice to meet you Ciara."
"My name's Clarissa and this is Luna," introduced Clarissa, "so you're pretty keen about all this space stuff?"

Aqua found Ciara quite strange but it seemed to make the girl more unique. She had an 'out-of-this-world' vibe, that made Aqua intrigued.

"Mmm-hmm," nodded Ciara, a wisp of green escaping her updo,"but may I ask you, what are your birthdays? I love star signs."
"5'th December," said Aqua.
"Oh, you're a Saggittarius, like me!" grinned Ciara.

The quiet creak of a door opening alerted everyone. They all turned to see another girl standing in the doorway, looking slightly bewildered.

She was pale with short platinum blonde hair in a bob and gleaming fuschia eyes. She wore a long grey gown, suprisingly formal and was carrying a backpack.

"Hi," chimed Clarissa, "sorry if we startled you! The name's Clarissa."
"I'm Aqua."
"My name is Ciara and she's Luna, and you?"
"Tacy," she said quietly.
"Well, it's so nice to meet you Tacy," smiled Aqua, "it's so nice to meet everyone!"

Part 2 soon.
Question: Who is your favourite character so far?

Back to top Go down
http://believeinwinx.forum-motion.com/fairyixclub
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Sorellix Club    Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:18 pm

Not a bad introduction to the 3 new characters. Using Fliss as a segway to meet one of them was rather funny.

The Avatar was done by Chrissie.

"But perhaps victory is in the simpler things that you've long forgotten—things that require a smaller, more honest soul." Professor Ozpin, RWBY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorellix Club    

Back to top Go down

Sorellix Club
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believe In Winx :: Winx Club :: Fan Corner :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: