Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Count to 100 Before a Moderator Posts.
Yesterday at 8:34 pm by Florawinx

» What books are you reading right now?
Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:12 pm by Flora 24

» W.I.T.C.H.
Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:32 pm by Flora 24

» Why do you love Winx Club?
Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:01 am by Flora 24

» Hello Everyone!
Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:05 am by Flora 24

» This site is phishing?
Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:00 pm by zerowing21

» Yum or Yuck
Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:27 pm by musa225

» Hot or Not?
Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:06 am by musa225

» What album are you listening to?
Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:18 pm by Verbeley

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
http://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png http://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png http://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png http://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 6957 registered users
The newest registered user is HollyChan

Our users have posted a total of 237481 messages in 5767 subjects
Top posting users this month
musa225

talgoose

Florawinx

Verbeley

aisha238

Flora 24

zerowing21

Nokomis

Share | 

Least Favourite Transformation and Why?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Least Favourite Winx Transformation?
Magic Winx/ Charmix
7%
 7% [ 1 ]
Enchantix
7%
 7% [ 1 ]
Believix
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Sophix/Lovix
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Harmonix
14%
 14% [ 2 ]
Sirenix (2D or 3D)
21%
 21% [ 3 ]
Bloomix
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Mythix
14%
 14% [ 2 ]
Butterflix
36%
 36% [ 5 ]
Tynix
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Minako
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : Fangirling about Kaguya, Yoshi, Sailor V and Flora, LoLK easy scoring, watching lots of youtube (mostly SMG4), moderating on WFM

PostSubject: Least Favourite Transformation and Why?   Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

There may have been a thread like this, but I am curious which transformations people aren't as fond on.

You can rate it on:

-Looks
-Sequence
-Song
-General powers- such as spells and their creativity
-Criteria
-Fanwork or outside main series items (such as dolls or couture art, maybe even 3D)

My personal least favourite is Butterflix. It looks quite unappealing in the cartoon (not so much Musa and maybe Flora or Aisha though). As well as that, the sequence is lame, how they earned it wasn't too good (and I felt it was way too early on too) and the Winx seem weak in it. However, the couture art is GORGEOUS and the dolls are really nice too (I might get Flora, Aisha and Tecna eventually)

I'm not too fond on Enchantix either. I'm not too keen on the outfits and I think it looks better in 3D. I feel like it gets too much praise and it bothers me... just don't ask why, it happens a lot with me. I can say Enchantix is creative and okay though. I have a highly mixed opinion on it.

Spoiler:

Right now, all Earthlings will wander forever, without ever reaching the moon. And the people of the moon are just the same...
- Eirin Yagokoro
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : Training Jedi's

PostSubject: Re: Least Favourite Transformation and Why?   Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:48 am

Have to say harmonix is the worst. Theres no creativity, the look doesn't fit with the underwater motif. Its only thee cause believix doesn't work under water which makes no sense since charmix and enchantix worked fine underwater. The name hamonix refers to harmony... But what does that have tp do with water? I get sirenix cause sirens are water creatures, i get beliveix cause they were trying to make people believe, i get bloomix cause they got the dragon flame from bloom
And were blooming into new powerful faries like a flower, but what does harmonix have to do with saving the oceon? Its so bpand and boring. And the transformation sequence is not creative, all the winx do the same stuff with a small execptipn of stella but its still boring to look at.

People give tynix and some of the newer transformations a bad rep but at least tynix atempted somthing.

Back to top Go down
CorruptNix
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy

Musa Brandon
Hobbies : Student,Artist (amateur),writer, pacifist (I think)

PostSubject: Re: Least Favourite Transformation and Why?   Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:05 am

I'd have to say my least favorite transformations are butterflix and tynix. Why the dancing? It's purposeless and I dislike how the dresses are so similar and how they got the transformation in the first place. I didn't watch far enough to see how they got tynix but every time I see it my heart aches. It seems so superficial, where's the magic? I often find myself missing the earlier seasons when I see tynix. Season 7 held no substance to me and I don't think I'll ever watch it out. Bloomix was bearable.(Though the name still makes me cringe)and unfortunately I'd have to disagree with the majority of the previous posters, Sirenix is one of my favorite transformations and I love it's practicality despite the fact that the girls are basically wearing the same outfit. I also hold a small dislike for believix. Too many wings, too much glitter and I never did like the whole "convincing" people to believe in magic thing.

⭐  The sky's the limit, no one can limit your dreams. ⭐
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/mikirisoul
life13believix
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : Many Hobbies

PostSubject: Re: Least Favourite Transformation and Why?   Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:25 am

Probably Tynix and Sophix cause the mood I had for it was low/slow vibes but I love the transformations vibe more than the song tho lol.

The others with their songs In English/Italian are so amazing tho cause I love each of them deeply. I just wished the first two I chose were little faster.
Back to top Go down
catiebuug
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy

Flora Helia
Hobbies : doll collecting, crafting/diy, shopping

PostSubject: Re: Least Favourite Transformation and Why?   Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:32 pm

the original charmix. it was just so underwhelming.

Back to top Go down
talgoose
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy

Bloom Posts : 508
Hobbies : Magnanime, Movies, books

PostSubject: Re: Least Favourite Transformation and Why?   Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:42 am

Generally i like the música theme of the transformation more han the transformation itself, bit muy favorite will be always enchantix, is ver y sad that i didn't found the complete versión of the son like the others

Kiko tongue out Pixie
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Least Favourite Transformation and Why?   Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:03 am

Butterflix because:

Appearance: Not much of a difference between each girl
Power: I guess they are more connected to animals??? At least they needed harmonix to do better underwater, this I don't get why they couldn't just bring Roxy with them while one of them stayed behind.
Transformation sequence: So bland
Criteria: They just released a bunch of butterflies from grass and poof.

My ships:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Least Favourite Transformation and Why?   

Back to top Go down

Least Favourite Transformation and Why?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2