Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Describe the person above you in one word
Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:40 pm by Florawinx

» Hot or Not?
Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:10 pm by musa225

» Name your own random fairy character using the last letter of the answerer's fairy name above you.
Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:08 pm by Florawinx

» Count to 100 Before a Witch Posts
Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:04 pm by Florawinx

» Hey there!
Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:51 am by firebid1030

» I don’t know how much longer
Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:34 pm by lmodern1878

» I'm Back guys Hello
Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:23 am by firebid1030

» Artemis Fowl Crossover
Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:05 am by firebid1030

» Hello, mud people!
Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:01 am by firebid1030

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
http://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png http://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png http://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png http://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 6976 registered users
The newest registered user is sindie angel

Our users have posted a total of 237623 messages in 5787 subjects
Top posting users this month
Florawinx

PrincessBloomofDomino

musa225

firebid1030

lmodern1878

Flame Melody

Share | 

Test of Vega

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator

PostSubject: Test of Vega   Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:16 pm

This is for catie, who wishes to do a test of Vega.

The Avatar was done by Chrissie.

"But perhaps victory is in the simpler things that you've long forgotten—things that require a smaller, more honest soul." Professor Ozpin, RWBY
Back to top Go down
talgoose
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy

Bloom Posts : 508
Hobbies : Magnanime, Movies, books

PostSubject: Re: Test of Vega   Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:22 pm

@zerowing21 wrote:
This is for catie, who wishes to do a test of Vega.

Exactly in what consist such test?

Kiko tongue out Pixie
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Test of Vega   Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:34 pm

like testing the character out in combat and other situation to see if changes need to be made.

"But perhaps victory is in the simpler things that you've long forgotten—things that require a smaller, more honest soul." Professor Ozpin, RWBY
Back to top Go down
catiebuug
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy

Flora Helia
Hobbies : doll collecting, crafting/diy, shopping

PostSubject: Re: Test of Vega   Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:02 am

Vega sat at a round, tall table in the middle of, what she called, the best coffee shop in Eraklyon. Her father was at work, and her friends were busy with summer homework. It was a good chance for her to catch some alone time that she hadn't had in a while.

Waiting on her order, she rested her chin in her palm with her elbow on the table as a support. It seemed that the staff behind the counter was swamped in orders and falling behind. Sighing, she knew she was going to have to wait a while for her beverage. She looked down at the only company at her table, which was a napkin dispenser. A sly grin curved her lips as she pointed a finger with her free hand at the napkin that poked out of the dispenser. The napkin glowed and removed itself from the box. Waving her finger here and there, she made the napkin begin to fold itself. She paid no attention to those around her as she continued her napkin origami to pass the time.

Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Test of Vega   Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:09 am

Several of the customers paid little attention to what Vega is doing, as did some of the staff. A few kids however, watch in glee as she does her magical thing. Two workers behind the counter, continue to fill orders, falling behind because they were on short.

A few minutes later, a woman in a robe with green hair waltzes in and stops several feet from the counter. A small ball of ice spins in her hand behind her back.

Back to top Go down
catiebuug
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Test of Vega   Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:35 am

A fold here, a trim there, and the plain napkin had transformed into an origami crane. Vega smiled to herself as she waved her finger. The crane flew to the palms of one of the children, its magic glow fading as the child grinned from ear to ear. Vega giggled and waved at the child before turning back to the ordering counter in the shop. Her smile faded as she saw a robed, feminine figure standing a bit of a distance from the counter, her back facing Vega. Vega squinted to see that, behind the woman's back, an ice orb twirled in her palm. Curiosity kicking in, Vega stood from her chair and walked slowly towards the woman. Vega stopped about a foot away from her and tapped her shoulder.

"Excuse me, ma'am?" Vega said. "May I ask what you're doing with that?"

Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Test of Vega   Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:11 pm

"That is none of your concern brat." The woman answers in a venomous hiss, not evening turning back to look at Vega. The woman steps forward, twirling her little ball faster then before.

Back to top Go down
catiebuug
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Test of Vega   Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:31 am

Vega snapped her hand back and widened her eyes at the vicious tone in the woman's remark. She looked down at the ice ball, having a strong feeling that this woman was up to no good. Without a further thought, Vega swiftly snatched the ice ball and jumped backward. However, Vega quickly realized this wasn't the best decision as the bitter cold burned her palms. She squealed, dropped the orb in a loud shatter, and shook her hands.

"Cold, cold, cold!" she repeated as she rubbed her hands together. She looked up at the woman with a guilty expression before awkwardly grinning.

Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Test of Vega   Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:19 pm

The clocked woman turns her around, her eyes burning a deep purple. "You're either very brave or very foolish and dimwitted, but for that I must teach you a lesson. A lesson to not interfere with me." The woman quickly pushes her arms to the side, sending jets of snow and ice against the walls to chill the place down.

Back to top Go down
catiebuug
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Test of Vega   Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:25 am

The customers of the coffee shop screamed as some ducked for cover while others ran out of the building once the ice covered the walls. Vega herself nearly fell from the force around her, but caught herself with a table next to her. She looked at the angry woman with slight fear. However, seeing the scared children around her, including the ones she was entertaining earlier, made her feel otherwise. Shaking her head, she stood up straight and balled her hands into fists.

"I don't understand why you're doing this," Vega exclaimed sternly, her eyebrows furrowed in determination, "but you aren't being very nice. Guess you leave me no choice."

Vega crossed her arms in front of her, both of her hands forming a peace sign. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

"I call upon the magic of creativity and joy," she shouted, her body glowing, she opened her eyes, "Transform me!"

A blinding light consumed Vega, making her disappear in the light. Within seconds, the lights faded, and she was now flying a foot above the floor where she was standing previously. Instead of her casual clothing, she was now in her fairy form.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test of Vega   

Back to top Go down

Test of Vega
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believe In Winx :: Role Playing Section :: RP Bootcamp :: Testing Grounds-
Jump to: