Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 12th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» My Winx Club Youtube Channel
Sun May 28, 2017 9:38 pm by Cookietwinkle

» The Central Courtyard
Sat May 27, 2017 2:18 am by zerowing21

» Winx Club Facebook Forum
Sat May 20, 2017 6:47 pm by Jannat Khan

» Lake Roccaluce
Fri May 19, 2017 11:51 am by aisha238

» Hello mortals
Fri May 19, 2017 12:19 am by zerowing21

» REG: Lyrics Remix -- "Weak" -- Winx Remix
Thu May 18, 2017 8:53 pm by lmodern1878

» REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix
Wed May 17, 2017 1:28 am by lmodern1878

» REG: The Day of The Rose
Mon May 15, 2017 7:54 am by lmodern1878

» Angelique Bijou, Fairy of Frost and tsunami
Sun May 14, 2017 9:54 pm by zerowing21

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
http://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png http://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png http://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png http://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 6928 registered users
The newest registered user is pascaltopia

Our users have posted a total of 237141 messages in 5753 subjects
Top posting users this month
aisha238

Mystique Aqua

zerowing21

lmodern1878

THY SOUL HEALER

talgoose

juleic1123

AlysaurusRex

Flame Melody

NoobSaibot

Share | 

Dormitory Five

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator

PostSubject: Dormitory Five   Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Snow would walks over to the pixie and spin her around so she was right side up, "So you liked it that much?"

The Avatar was done by Chrissie.

"But perhaps victory is in the simpler things that you've long forgotten—things that require a smaller, more honest soul." Professor Ozpin, RWBY
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Five   Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:29 pm

Zaf sat down on Snow's bed, hoping it wasn't overstepping any boundaries. "Perhaps it's also an idea to tell Chandra not to tamper with it as well. My knowledge of these things pretty much end at how to create them. I will do further research but for now it's best to keep them as they are," Zaf remarked. She couldn't even begin to think of what would happen if something went awry with the things, which showed to the outside in a bit of a frightful look towards the bag she just made for Snow. She didn't give her, Rayla and herself a deathtrap now, did she?

~Spells!~

Avatar made by Mary Kate! (Thanks <3)

Best img ever:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Five   Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:42 pm

Snow sits down next to her, having seen the look that Zaf is wearing and slowly pats her back. She had to agree that it would be best to inform Chandra not to tamper with the bag, "I could always help you do the research if you want." Snow says in a hushed tone, "Always better to have two pairs of eyes looking for it."

"But perhaps victory is in the simpler things that you've long forgotten—things that require a smaller, more honest soul." Professor Ozpin, RWBY
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Five   Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:18 pm

Zaf smiled but also looked insecure. "Do you have any idea how long it took to even find out how to make these things? There was a reason that there were only infinity bags in museums until today. Almost all the information was lost and it was scattered. I can't even begin to imagine how hard it would be to find out how exactly they function aside from trial and error," she said, putting a particular hint of disdain in her voice regarding the trial and error part. "Who knows how badly it can go if we mess around with those things too much."

~Spells!~

Best img ever:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Five   Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:04 pm

"I don't really know how long it took, but I can guess it was quiet awhile." Snow gently says, trying to be supportive. "Trying to do trail and error with them is too dangerous and risky. We simply do not mess around with them and place on a warning on the items to tell people not to do certain actions with the item. I think speaking to Ms. Faragonda as well would be a good option since she might know something more on these bags." Her brow furrows in concern for her girl friend, but she was going to support her no matter what.

Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Five   Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:54 pm

"Wait a second, we've got some tech savvy people here at Alfea, right? I think I might just know a way how to safely experiment with the things!" Zaf announced as she looked like an idea just dawned upon her. "We could see if they can punch in all the properties of the pocket dimension into the simulation room, so when we experiment with it and stuff goes awry, it doesn't actually happen!"

~Spells!~

Best img ever:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Five   Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:08 pm

Snow opens her eyes wide at the idea and nods to Zaf. The simulator could be used to test things out and from what she had heard about it, had been used for such things in the past, "Then we should do it! If Lena is here, we can ask her for help on this. If not, we have Tecna and I guess that new student from dorm 8 that I've seen with that odd floating robot. If that fails, we can always ask Timmy over at Red Fountain."

Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Five   Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:24 pm

"I've been taking technomagic, but I doubt I come even close to the ability to program this with all its intricacy into the device. I'll ask Techna," she said and leaned in close to Snow. "Thanks," she said for no apparent reason, other than implying Snow helped her think of the idea.

~Spells!~

Best img ever:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Five   Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:03 pm

Snow would give Zaf a warm smile. She felt happy for being able to help her in someway indirectly. "You're welcome." The blue haired girl would reply in a very kind tone. She didn't even mind Zaf was leaning in close at all. She wouldn't move, aside from placing an arm around Zaf to give her a supporting hug.

Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Five   Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:49 pm

"Hmm, I'm going to do the other one I've got planned later, she can wait," Zaf said, feeling way too comfortable where she was right now. "And I'll get to experimenting later," she added, hinting towards her wanting to hang with Snow right now, not even particularly wanting to do something, just hanging and talking a bit would do.

~Spells!~

Best img ever:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Five   Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:10 pm

"Since you want to postpone what you were going to do, why not just relax and take a load off. We have a mini fridge in the common room with drinks and we can just chat about classes or whatever else you want." Snow didn't exactly get the hint, but you couldn't focus solely on work or you'd tire yourself out.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Five   

Back to top Go down

Dormitory Five
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next