Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest leaks and episodes and many more!

BelieveInWinx Forum Is A Dedicated Forum To The Winx Club Series.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Available Role Plays
Mystery of the Harmonic Pendant

We invite you if you dare to be in a group to head to the Medoian Ocean, which anything is possible. Help out Harmony and Breanne to solve a Mystery of the Harmonic Pendant, interact with some of the locals in Melody (both land and sea), and watch the Day of the Dolphins at the Harbour and other unexpected events. Watch out for Selina and her Legendarum, which can summon the Myths and Legends of the Ocean. Are you prepared for a tale that can change in an instant? It will be worth it with taking time off school for it….

Click here to join!

Latest topics
» Musa and Riven Broke Up?! (SPOILERS)
Today at 10:26 pm by xXFloraBloomixXx

»  Mystery of the Harmonic Pendant main RP.
Today at 9:36 pm by yukai5

» RP Power Changes.
Today at 9:29 pm by Flame Melody

» Cats vs Dogs
Today at 9:12 pm by aisha238

» Your Desktop Background
Today at 8:50 pm by yukai5

» Roselina Bell
Today at 5:23 pm by SarahTheGamerEmpress

» Bethany Fairy of Blue Phoenix
Today at 3:09 pm by firebid1030

» Firebid Boot
Today at 2:45 pm by firebid1030

» The Chatbox Rules!
Today at 8:25 am by Flame Melody

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these three Believe In Winx Members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Style It Like This!!

- AMERYLIZ

- ALEXISWINX

-YUKAI5

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team
Contact one of us if you have a question that you do not want to post in the question board.

ADMINISTRATORS

SUPER MODERATORS

MODERATORS

ROLEPLAYING
MODERATORS
N/A
Top posting users this month
aisha238

zerowing21

yukai5

WINXCLUBISMYPASSION

InnerLight

firebid1030

Flame Melody

AlexisWinx

rashid29

winxclubmagi

Statistics
We have 6567 registered users
The newest registered user is StellaxWinx

Our users have posted a total of 167022 messages in 4224 subjects
Dance & Sing Along!
Share | 

What would the Winx Club look like in real life?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chocoroko
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy

Aisha Brandon
Hobbies: Student

PostSubject: What would the Winx Club look like in real life?   Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:57 pm

Basically what the title and description say, talk about what people in real life look similar to in the Winx Club show. Doesn't matter if it's a younger, older or present version of the character. And it's your opinion, so don't feel like it's wrong. Smile

For me...

Felicia Day looks a lot like Bloom

Hayden Panettiere looks like Stella

Britney Spears resembles Icy

Megan Fox resembles Darcy

Lady Gaga then resembles Stormy (results may vary)

Of course, these are all my opinions, but I really need to expand on my knowledge of female celebrities.

Winx Club - Episode List (All Regions) - Spreadsheet

Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Pokemandroid18
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Stella Helia
Hobbies: Stuff that's unproductive.

PostSubject: Re: What would the Winx Club look like in real life?   Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:14 pm

I agree with you. Man, I didn't realise how much Lady Gaga looks like Stormy! Lol Razz Felicia Day is perfect for Bloom!

I think for Tecna, in a strange way, Katy Perry (well i this pic anyway) looks like her

And I think Jennifer Lopez looks like Flora!

Random not-related-to-Winx stuff and other cool stuff:

Back to top Go down
http://oneandonlywinxclub.blogspot.co.nz
Chocoroko
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy

Aisha Brandon

PostSubject: Re: What would the Winx Club look like in real life?   Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:30 pm

Haha, Katy Perry actually could potray Tecna. Just add some more purple to her hair like that, and you got a live action Tecna.

Jennifer Lopez also works out well to be Flora, especially, for an older version.

Later, when I'm not doing homework, I'll have to check out who can be Musa and Aisha. Then we'll have to go for the guys. xD

Back to top Go down
DuncanSirenix14
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Musa Roy
Hobbies: Artwork, Going Online,Reading, Joking around,Chatting, Watching Movies, Preferably X-Men, Evolution and the Movies :P

PostSubject: Re: What would the Winx Club look like in real life?   Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:10 pm

Yes, Katy Perry would be awesome as Tecna! Plus, She dyes her hair purple most of the time! She would be also like Roxy if her hair was longer.

ICEMAN 

Back to top Go down
Chocoroko
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy

Aisha Brandon

PostSubject: Re: What would the Winx Club look like in real life?   Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:29 pm

MOREZ.

Mindy Sterling as Griselda (Easily the best actor for strict teachers)

Gwen Stefani as Diaspro

Selena Gomez as Roxy (She's got the near look, and near voice from the show; I can see Gomez as Roxy. Just gotta give her some hair color.)

Elizabeth Gillies as Lucy

Debby Ryan as Mirta

Daniella Monet as Chimera (If anyone can pull off bratty teen girls, it's Daniella)

P!nk as Mandagora

Back to top Go down
Sirenixprime29
Lovix Fairy
Lovix Fairy

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: What would the Winx Club look like in real life?   Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:47 pm

Wow! I love all these!!! Especcily Lady Gaga as Stormy, Katy Perry as Tecna and Megan Fox as Darcy! I really hope if they make a LA movie, they use alot of these people!
Back to top Go down
Chocoroko
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy

Aisha Brandon

PostSubject: Re: What would the Winx Club look like in real life?   Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:56 pm

I'm with you on the same level. A live action adaption to the show can totally work wonders, so long as they pick the right actors to correspond to the TV show's characters.

Although, most of the actors/celebrities posted may have drama or attitude, so unless they can all work together, casting directors would have to choose wisely and make alternate decisions. It also depends on what age range is best suited for the characters, so we don't have somebody in the group looking obviously way older than the others. xD But for what I posted, they're some of the few I can think of, from the top of my head and in resemblance.

Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Bloom Sky
Hobbies: admit discharge supply tech at children's colorado and swimming playing on computer watch tv hanging with friends and family

PostSubject: Re: What would the Winx Club look like in real life?   Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:58 pm

i love them all

RAWR bloom fairy of the dragon flame and when you play with fire you get burned
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/firebid1030?feature=mhee
Nicola_C
Lovix Fairy
Lovix Fairy

Musa Riven
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Watching Anime :)

PostSubject: Re: What would the Winx Club look like in real life?   Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:51 pm

I actually agree with you at Selena for Roxy. I have a topic for winx club live action movie and who we would want to play the parts. I also think Molly looks a bit like bloom and Vanessa Hudgens looks like Chimera.

Back to top Go down
vili567
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Bloom Timmy
Hobbies: I like cars

PostSubject: Re: What would the Winx Club look like in real life?   Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:51 pm

I don't think Pink really suits Mandagora, just my opinion
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/vili567?feature=mhee
DuncanSirenix14
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Musa Roy
Hobbies: Artwork, Going Online,Reading, Joking around,Chatting, Watching Movies, Preferably X-Men, Evolution and the Movies :P

PostSubject: Re: What would the Winx Club look like in real life?   Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:04 pm

Selena gomez doesnt suit Roxy :U

ICEMAN 

Back to top Go down
Chocoroko
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy

Aisha Brandon

PostSubject: Re: What would the Winx Club look like in real life?   Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:08 am

They're only my opinions though. Plus, y'all can post who you think would resemble the Winx as well. Razz I could easily be missing a good amount of people.

Back to top Go down
SibyllaJustice
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: What would the Winx Club look like in real life?   Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:39 am

I've been racking my brain trying to think of a good Bloom and Stella, but no match.

Bloom I can't find anyone with the right look, I feel like she needs to look like she has no makeup, teenage girl, that kind of thing. Heart shaped face too.

Stella's my favorite so that's probably why I'm so picky about her. I need to find someone with a cheerful roundish face but a little supermodel-looking. Really thin/angular faces don't work for her imo, looks way too harsh.

But in the process of looking for these I did manage to find the perfect humanization of Emma Frost. woops.

Anyway, here are my picks I could come up with! If I come up with more I'll post them.

Not counting hair that heavily, since wigs can easily be used.

Jordan Pruitt for Flora. She has the perfect natural look that would be perfect for Flora, and the skin/hair is right.

Ashley Argota for Musa. A little tan, but her facial features really fit with Musa, imo.

Monique Coleman for Layla/Aisha~ she always had bigger lips then the other girls and she looked really different, I think Monique looks about right for that.

Sara Paxton for Tecna. She has a really good smile/eyes for her, and she looks really young and kinda natural. I never pictured Tecna as really super mature looking. Note: it took me forever to find a pic of her without tons of makeup, but with a lot of makeup she wouldn't fit at all.

This one I am 100 percent sure of. I think Olivia Holt would be spot on perfect for Roxy. She's the perfect age, and her facial features are perfect.

These two I'm a little unsure of, but I'll post anyway.

Erin Sanders as Chimera. She's a really good actress and could pull off Chimera's behavior perfectly, and she has the same face shape I pictured her with.

Meaghan Martin as Mitzi. Pull on a pair of Mitzi's frames and a black wig and I think she'd work pretty well, keeping in mind she looms older now. (but I couldnt find a good picture of her older, dang it.)

Signature by TheOne&OnlyWinxClub!
Check out my Winx Club blog! http://believixwings.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
http://believixwings.blogspot.com/
Chocoroko
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy

Aisha Brandon

PostSubject: Re: What would the Winx Club look like in real life?   Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:05 pm

You got some pretty good ideas there Justice!

The one for Roxy is a near perfect match up; same with Ashley Argota as Musa. Of course, hair styling has to come into play. Razz

Monique Coleman could work out well as Aisha, but something feels off with me about that. If she grew her hair out more, then totall.

Back to top Go down
SibyllaJustice
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: What would the Winx Club look like in real life?   Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:30 am

Chocoroko wrote:
You got some pretty good ideas there Justice!

The one for Roxy is a near perfect match up; same with Ashley Argota as Musa. Of course, hair styling has to come into play. Razz

Monique Coleman could work out well as Aisha, but something feels off with me about that. If she grew her hair out more, then totall.

She did have her hair long for a while, I just used one with short hair since I thought it was a better picture. Here.

Signature by TheOne&OnlyWinxClub!
Check out my Winx Club blog! http://believixwings.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
http://believixwings.blogspot.com/

What would the Winx Club look like in real life?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believe In Winx ::  ::  :: -