Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Describe the person above you in one word
Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:40 pm by Florawinx

» Hot or Not?
Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:10 pm by musa225

» Name your own random fairy character using the last letter of the answerer's fairy name above you.
Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:08 pm by Florawinx

» Count to 100 Before a Witch Posts
Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:04 pm by Florawinx

» Hey there!
Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:51 am by firebid1030

» I don’t know how much longer
Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:34 pm by lmodern1878

» I'm Back guys Hello
Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:23 am by firebid1030

» Artemis Fowl Crossover
Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:05 am by firebid1030

» Hello, mud people!
Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:01 am by firebid1030

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
http://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png http://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png http://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png http://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 6977 registered users
The newest registered user is mhbaker

Our users have posted a total of 237640 messages in 5788 subjects
Top posting users this month
Fearless Diva

King Oritel

Flame Melody

Pokémon Trainer

Share | 

Fairyix Club

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Which Fairyix Girl is your favourite?
Millie
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
Dorothy
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
Destiny
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Lily
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Chantelle
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Amy
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
Sapphire
40%
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Hollywinx
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy

Aisha Brandon
Hobbies : Writing, making frienship bracelets, watching Winx, colouring

PostSubject: Fairyix Club   Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:52 am

First topic message reminder :

I have made a new winx club! The fairyix club they are eight fairies who really go through some trouble. They have to fight evil and save the world but can they do it? Spin off:http://believeinwinx.forum-motion.com/t2133-dorothy-diaries

Opening:
you might wanna call them enchantresses
Sorcereresses or normal girls
But when you see the wings
You know who they are
Fairyix!
It's in the stars...

A rustle in the bushes
A peak into the hedge
A dot upon a sea
A shimmer in the shadows
A light in the sky
A glimmer in the stars
A blanket white above us
A layer of cold
And put our powers together are invincible!

Fairyix, we play the game together now!
As one, as all, we are Fairyix Club!

Closing: Let it go-Frozen.
The girls:
Millie Fairy Of the Animal Heart-A stubborn,friendly girl who is the leader. She is from Pawprint and has a pet labrador called Lint and a hyperactive cat called Cloud Puff found abandoned on a field trip.  
Dorothy Fairy Of Nature-A shy,sweet girl who is the daughter of Flora.Her bunny Mango is always getting up to trouble. She cares alot about people. (and plants!)  You can follow her in Dorothy Diaries
Destiny Fairy Of Water and Sky-A confident but stylish girl who is the Princess Of Spirkann,Destiny is very supportive and protective of her friends and will always help them. She learns to accept that love and friendship are far more important than royalty, looks, and outfits.
Lily Fairy Of Sun and Fire-The fashionista of the group. She loves putting on clothes-no wonder she's the daughter of Stella!She is from the sparkling word Solaria making her most positive member of the club.With a cheerful smile and some cute heels Lily can make anyone think she's a supermodel.
Chantelle merfairy Of Star-The sparkling pop star,she is very much like her second cousin Musa and has a great love for music.She is a mer-fairy,so like her cousin Amy when she touches water she turns into a mermaid.
Amy mer-fairy Of Clouds-Amy is a shy and dreamy girl from the oceans of Puffaplex and is the  princess there. She is very clever and always helps her friends with her quick thinking. She is Chantelle's cousin and Musa's third cousin.
Sapphire Fairy Of Water and Ice-A slightly bossy girl who has a temper, from the frosty planet of Iciclenna, she sometimes just gets too mad and shouts. But really shes a kind girl who is Millie's best friend.
Carly Fairy Of the Moon- Carly's the girl who despises the Fairyix and the spoilt Princess Of Lunix. She soon understands  the meaning of friendship and befriends the Fairyix and joins the club in the second season.

There the girls!

Villains:
Veronica witch of Storms-A hot tempered,bossy girl who will do anything to rule the universe.
Cyrena Witch Of Darkness-She is Lily's opposite. She is sly,dark and mystical.
Plex Witch Of Plasma-She has the dark version of morphix,shes a sticky girl and very loud too.
Flame Witch Of Fire- A hot,fiery witch who is as quick as a tiger.

NameMillie

Last edited by Hollywinx on Sun May 11, 2014 1:19 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://believeinwinx.forum-motion.com/fairyixclub

AuthorMessage
dorothy321
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Sleeping, screaming, reading, talking, smiling, making new friends.

PostSubject: Re: Fairyix Club   Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:45 pm

Amazing, make more Wink 

Please save the polars!                                                                                                                

Back to top Go down
Hollywinx
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy

Aisha Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Fairyix Club   Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:50 pm

Fairyix Club Season 1 Episode 14:Mango Mystery *preview*
At Alfea,it had just turned noon and the next class was in an hour so the fairies were in their dorm.
"Woof!" Barked Carla the yorkshire terrier,Lint the golden labrador yapped back at her.
"Destiny,will you shut that dog up?" Carly complained.
"Carla...be quiet" Instructed Destiny while applying nail varnish to her fingers.
Dorothy walked out her room looking nervous. "Has anybody seen Mango? His hut is open"
"Nah" Answered Chantelle.
"Mango's escaped?! He could be anywhere!!" Millie started panicking.
"Well it's got nothing to do with me,it's your fault" Carly gave them all a nasty look.
"Millie,why don't you do a scan spell to find him?" Sapphire suggested.
"That's a good idea,now does anyone have any ideas for my fashion collection?" Lily asked.
"Lily...we need to find Mango,I'll do a scan, Animal Scan!" Millie made a hologram out of her hand and it showed a dot indicating Mango's location. "What? He's on Pawprint!"
"That is uncool..." Chantelle took off her headphones.
"But....Mango can't teleport....he must have been taken? Millie,what's Mango's exact location?" Amy questioned, she was thinking hard about who must have taken him."
"In the Eastern Jungle....at the far right! Millie replied.
"Oh...poor Mango? Is he okay?" Dorothy was worried.
"Don't worry Dor,we'll find Mango and he'll be fine" Destiny comforted.
"Yeah, he will and-" Lily was interrupted by a sound of lots of animals. They turned around to see a grey stone.
"Um...what is that?" Destiny was freaked out.
"IS ANYBODY TRYING TO PRANK US? IF IT'S YOU CARLY..." Sapphire growled in anger.
"Sapphire, calm down... it's a stone my mother gave to me....my sisters Hope and Faye might know something....but maybe the stone's is a sign" Millie explained.
"The doll looks pretty,maybe it has something to do with Mango's disappearance" Dorothy smiled.
"Millie,where s Hope and Faye's dorm?" Carly asked.
"I'll show you"
The girls walked up to one of the towers of Alfea and knocked on the door of one of the doors which had a paper one that said:
Hope Of Pawprint
Faye Of Pawprint

It was opened up by a girl with blonde hair.
"Oh hey there Millie!It's you and your friends" Said Hope. Another girl followed her shyly.
"Hi.." Faye muttered.
"Hope...do you know anything about the stone mum gave me" Millie asked.
"It just appeared out of nowhere...it was like totally freaky" Destiny explained.
Dorothy smiled sweetly.
"Oh...come on in" Hope let them in.
"Wow,your door is sweet!" Chantelle smiled.
"Oh my! I love this top!!!" Lily exclaimed picking up a top which was on a table.
"Mum said it could find something lost,I thought it was strange." Faye told them.
As quick as a flash a paper appeared on the table.
"Jungle Roar of the Stone Tree,Lost is found and so is me
-Animal Star" Hope read it aloud.

Back to top Go down
dorothy321
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Fairyix Club   Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:38 pm

amazing Razz 

Please save the polars!                                                                                                                

Back to top Go down
Hollywinx
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy

Aisha Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Fairyix Club   Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:18 pm

Fairyix Club Season 1 Episode 14:Mango Mystery
At Alfea,it was late noon so the fairies were in their dorm.
"Woof!" Barked Carla the yorkshire terrier,Lint the golden labrador yapped back at her.
"Destiny,will you shut that dog up?" Carly complained.
"Carla...be quiet" Instructed Destiny while applying nail varnish to her fingers.
Dorothy walked out her room looking nervous. "Has anybody seen Mango? His hut is open"
"Nah" Answered Chantelle.
"Mango's escaped?! He could be anywhere!!" Millie started panicking.
"Well it's got nothing to do with me,it's your fault" Carly gave them all a nasty look.
"Millie,why don't you do a scan spell to find him?" Sapphire suggested.
"That's a good idea,now does anyone have any ideas for my fashion collection?" Lily asked.
"Lily...we need to find Mango,I'll do a scan, Animal Scan!" Millie made a hologram out of her hand and it showed a dot indicating Mango's location. "What? He's on Pawprint!"
"That is uncool..." Chantelle took off her headphones.
"But....Mango can't teleport....he must have been taken? Millie,what's Mango's exact location?" Amy questioned, she was thinking hard about who must have taken him."
"In the Eastern Jungle....at the far right! Millie replied.
"Oh...poor Mango? Is he okay?" Dorothy was worried.
"Don't worry Dor,we'll find Mango and he'll be fine" Destiny comforted.
"Yeah, he will and-" Lily was interrupted by a sound of lots of animals. They turned around to see a grey stone.
"Um...what is that?" Destiny was freaked out.
"IS ANYBODY TRYING TO PRANK US? IF IT'S YOU CARLY..." Sapphire growled in anger.
"Sapphire, calm down... it's a stone my mother gave to me....my sisters Hope and Faye might know something....but maybe the stone's is a sign" Millie explained.
"The stone looks pretty,maybe it has something to do with Mango's disappearance" Dorothy smiled.
"Millie,where s Hope and Faye's dorm?" Carly asked.
"I'll show you"
The girls walked up to one of the towers of Alfea and knocked on the door of one of the doors which had a paper one that said:
Hope Of Pawprint
Faye Of Pawprint
It was opened up by a girl with blonde hair.
"Oh hey there Millie!It's you and your friends" Said Hope. Another girl followed her shyly.
"Hi.." Faye muttered.
"Hope...do you know anything about the stone mum gave me" Millie asked.
"It just appeared out of nowhere...it was like totally freaky" Destiny explained.
Dorothy smiled sweetly.
"Oh...come on in" Hope let them in.
"Wow,your door is sweet!" Chantelle smiled.
"Oh my! I love this top!!!" Lily exclaimed picking up a top which was on a table.
"Mum said it could find something lost,I thought it was strange." Faye told them.
As quick as a flash a paper appeared on the table.
"Jungle Roar of the Stone Tree,Lost is found and so is me
-Animal Star" Hope read it aloud.
"Animal Star?Jungle Roar Of The Stone Tree?" Faye felt confused.
"You guys are so dumb" Carly insulted Faye.
"Hey, don't insult my sister!" Yelled Millie.
"Infact,don't insult anyone" Shrieked Sapphire.
"Carly, please be nice" Dorothy smiled sweetly.
"Whatever" Carly muttered.
"I understand the riddle, lost is found, Mango is found and so is the animal star" Amy explained. "We only have to find one more star and we can earn fairyix!" Amy dreamed of feeling of her fairy power, how would it feel to let your inner cloud shine?
"I hope my fairyix includes a silver mini skirt..I love silver mini skirts" Destiny exclaimed.
"More like you're obsessed with them" Chantelle rolled her eyes.
"I bet my fairyix will be better" Lily boasted.
"Guys, let's get back on track with the riddle,on Pawprint there is a tree and and it makes the sound of all the animals in the jungles, but hundreds of years ago people were glued to it, as an offering to the great lion Xen who eats people....he still is alive,and somehow turned to stone" Millie's tone.
"Turned to stone? Talk about being statuesque!" Lily joked,all the girls laughed except Carly.
"How lame..." Carly muttered.
"Nice one Lily.... this must be for your Fairyix quest?" Questioned Hope, the Fairyix nodded in reply.

On Pawprint the four witches were plotting something, Flame was carrying Mango the bunny whom was trying hop away.
"So we glue to rabbit the tree and then the great lion rips it up" Said Cyrena.
"Ugh....but I'm sorta scared of scared of cats and lions...I have Ailurophobia" Stammered Plex.
"Oh don't be a scaredy cat" Veronica scolded. "We could kill that lion in a flash"
"Can you glue the rabbit to the tree,Flame?" Asked Plex. "It'd be err...much better"
"Not in a million years...your the only one who can with your plasma powers" Flame grunted as Mango jumped about in her arms.
"Just glue the stupid rabbit to the tree" Veronica instructed.
"Okay,okay..." Plex cowardly walked over to the tree which immeadietly roared with the sound of the jungle, in fright Plex jumped back.
"It's roared..!" She gasped, her dirty blonde, tangled hair blew in the breeze.
"Just glue the rabbit to the tree" Veronica's pitch black eyes narrowed at Plex, her tone sharpening.
"Okay.." Plex put her hand out and shot sticky purple plasma cat the tree. Flame literally through Mango at it , Mango instantly stuck to the stone tree. Veronica,Flame and Cyrena cackled evilly.
"Now can we go?" Plex questioned.
"Sure...but let's stick around,we can watch from behind those rocks" Veronica turned towards some boulder next to a holly tree.  The witches hovered over to it and slid behind it.

"So the stone that Millie has will lead you to the animal star and Mango" Faye explained.
"I think we'll have to camp there...the stone tree is in the heart of the Wild Jungle" Millie told them.
"Camp?!But there'll be loads of dirt and no showers...and swamps and-" Destiny was interrupted by Hope.
"I can inform you that there is such thing as camping showers" Hope said.
"But there are loads of wild animals,that can eat us and tigers,bears,lions....." Lily's list of wild animals was endless.
"The only things that uncool is no elec,I'll have to make some electricity out of starlight" Chantelle sighed.
"Don't worry guys,it'll be great, we can finally feel the outdoors" Millie smiled.
"Ugh,I hate this quest" Carly said.
"Well, don't cause an arguement" Sapphire hissed at her.
"I can study clouds formations at Pawprint,like Millie said, it will be great" Amy beamed.
"I cannot wait to see alll the nature!" Dorothy was very excited.
"Well let's go pack, uhh please pack one suitcase and a backpack, we can eat the fruits from the plants and roast fish over the fire, and Hope can you go inform Griselda, thanks" Millie winked at her younger sisters.
"Sure" Chorused Hope and Faye as the Fairyix left.

At the dorm the Fairyix were packing, Millie got her suitcase from under her bed and put some of her normal clothes in,two pairs of her field trip clothes and her adventure outfit which Lily had given her, it was like her aunt Roxy's outfit. She also packed other stuff and things for the pets. She put a first aid kit in her backpack along with water bottles and a camera. Meanwhile Destiny was having a big fuss on what to pack.
"Should I pack my normal clothes only or silver mini skirts?" She asked Dorothy who was putting plant potions in her bag.
"Everybody is packing their normal clothes,two pairs of field trip outfits,pajamas and their adventure outfit" Dorothy smiled sweetly.
"Oh....but what should Carla wear?" She questioned.
"She's a dog" Dorothy looked at her annoyed.

Soon they were all packed, Mille got out the two tent bags, they could have up to four people each and a special pet tent, plus a camping shower because Destiny refused to go without one and they all had sleeping bags rolled up on top of their backpacks. They were all wearing their field trip outfits,the ones they had worn at Black Mud Swamp. All of the outfits were long beige boots with a short sleeve beige jacket with pockets over a coloured t-shirt, and beige shorts with pockets and a brown belt and the socks are light beige. Millie's top was lime green and she had a apple green backpack decorated with pink butterflies, Dorothy's was pure white with a matching backpack, Destiny's was baby blue and she had a silver piece of fabric tied around her wrist with a purple backpack,Lily had a brown safari hat with a purple scarf and a yellow backpack which had the words 'Sunshine' in pink on,Chantelle's top was red with a plain grey backpack,Amy's was silver with a leaf-patterned backpack,Sapphire's was purple with a matching backpack and Carly's was tangerine with a black backpack.
"Lily can you teleport us?" Millie asked her.
"I've only been to the Pawprint beach so I can send us there....hopefully a seagull does'nt do it's buisness on me like lastime." Lily replied.
"The stone tree is quite far from there according to the stone" Millie explained looking at the stone which was showing a map in the form of a hologram.
"Ugh...more walking" Destiny groaned.
"I have a feeling this trip is going to be  bad,very bad" Carly said.
"Oh don't be so negative! It's going to be really good.." Lily's tone changed. "Apart from wild animals"
"Let's just get going!"  Sapphire was getting very impatient.
"Cool Down Saff!" Chantelle exclaimed.
"I agree with Sapphire" Millie agreed.
"Okay,let's go,Ring Of Solaria!" Lily took out her ring and there was a flash of light and it turned nto a scepter,she twirled it around and they teleported to the Pawprint beach.

"It's not as bad as I thought"Destiny looked around at the beach. "I should have brought a bikini"
"Destiny we are camping not sunbathing" Reminded Carly.
"Yeah" Nodded Lily. "But the sun is so radiant"
"It's because it's summer here,we should start walking" Millie began to walk away from the sea and into the hills,soon they came to a dense jungle and you could hear all the animals, after about half an hour of trekking through the jungle they came to a clearing.
"This is a perfect place to put the tents up" Millie examined the surrounding.
"Eww...but there is dirt and loads of dirty plants and dirty animals" Destiny shrieked.
"You are such a moaner" Complained Carly.
"Come on, let's not fight, it's actually quite nice here" Dorothy said peacefully.
"Girls,come help me with the tents!" Millie called them over, the girls walked over and helped Millie put up the tents,camping shower and pet tent. Millie,Dorothy,Sapphire and Lily were in one and Destiny,Carly,Chantelle and Amy were in the other. Millie laid down her dark blue sleeping bag with a green pillow,the rest of theirs were the same but Destiny had a pink sleeping bag with a silver pillow. Millie put her suitcase at the foot of her bed, the rest did the same. She put Lint's grey dog bed down with other stuff, Carla had her stuff next to Lint's, Cloud Puff  kept jumping at the back of the pet tent so Millie put her stuff there and Chantelle placed Livia's fish tank in the middle since Cloud Puff wouldn't let her place it next to her.

"Can we have something to eat now, I'm starving" Asked Destiny.
"Me too" Added Lily.
"Sure, just pick some fruit off the trees" Millie told them.
"We can catch fish in the river and roast them on the fire too" Added Amy.
"I can also make some bowls and cups out of reeds" Dorothy smiled.
"We can also drink river water and I learnt how to clean it" Sapphire told them.
"Eww...can't we just use magic?" Asked Lily.
"It's better using your skills" Dorothy told Lily.
"Me,Dorothy,Sapphire and Carly will get the fish and the others can pick fruit" Amy instructed them, so they split up. Amy's group walked for a few minutes and came to a stream while the other group stayed at camp and picked fruit off the trees and bushes.
"In the oceans of Puffaplex we caught fish, I see one" Amy caught the fish quickly and handed them to Sapphire who froze them so no wild animals would eat them.
"I am not getting wet" Carly said firmly but Sapphire creeped up behid her and pushed her into the river, Carly pushed her into the river and soon everybody was in the river laughing their heads off.
"Come on, let's catch some more fish" Dorothy said and they soon had a big block of ice full of fish,and several bowls and cups woven from reeds and clean water in a tank made of reeds.

Back at camp, the others had a very strange idea of how to get fruit from the trees.
"It's no use,I cannot reach the trees and there is barely any fruit on the bushes..." Moaned Lily.
"We could just transform, Magic Ch-" Destiny was about to transfrom.
"Let's do it the fun way, have you heard of tree-climbing?" Millie started to climb one of the trees,  and Lily copied,suprisingly Lily enjoyed it.
"Uh-uh, I will get my outfit dirty!" Shrieked Destiny.
"Come on Dezzy, it's fun!" Chantelle called down to her.
"No way and stop calling me that!" Destiny called back.
"It's actually quite cool" Presuaded Chantelle.
"Okay...." Destiny sighed and started to climb the tree, she gathered some pears from the branches. Chantelle hopped to another tree and gathered fruit, Lily jumped off and decided to gather some vegetables and berres from the gorund. They also had to try and avoid the birds,monkies and snakes which inhabited the trees. Finally they all had several oranges,pears and berries and Lily even found pink peppers too!

Later the others had arrived and it was night, so Dorothy piled up some wood and Lily blasted a fireball at it, soon they had a roaring campfire. They roasted the fish on the fire and put them in the reed bowls along with the fruit. Chantelle made electricity out of starlight and played some music on her stereo. Millie squeezed some juice from the oranges into the water so they could have orange juice. The Fairyix gathered round the fire, Lint and Cloud Puff at Millie's feet and  Carla yapping at the fire. Millie gave Lint,Cloud Puff and Carla a roasted fish each, Livia had some berries in her fish tank.
"Millie, are you a vegetarian?" Asked Amy curiously, she looked at  Millie's bowl which only had salad in.
"Yes, I think t's horrible to eat your power" Millie replied. "Dorothy's one too"
"Everybody here is very stupid except me." Carly explained.
"Oh, Carly...stop insulting" Sapphire sighed.
"That reminds me, when Carls and Dezzy were catfighting, it was so funny but kinda uncool" Chantelle said, staring into the fire.
"Stop calling me that!" Chorused Destiny and Carly.
"Those too are so alike" Laughed Lily.
"No..we are not..how dare you say that" Carly was very mad at Lily.
"Carly, I hate it how your so negative and you're always insulting, ugh! If you want to be a Fairyix act like one!" Millie yelled at Carly, Carly didn't reply and carried on eating. Soon they'd finished eating, had a wash in the camping shower, Destiny was the longest and got changed into pyjamas,got ready for bed and went inside the tents. Most of them were asleep in their sleeping bags except Millie and Dorothy.
"Millie?" Dorothy whispered.
"Yeah?" Millie whispered back.
"'m really worried about..uh, Mango" She explained.
"Don't worry, I'm sure he's safe" Millie comforted her.
Soon they were all fast asleep,little dd they know that Mango was unharmed,nibbling on grass and drinking from a puddle.

Dorothy woke up early the next morning,she got ready and then woke up the others.
"Ugh...what time is it?" Yawned Carly.
"6:45" Replied Amy.
Millie was wide awake.
"Come on, let's wake up the others, we've got alot to do today." Millie instucted, onec the others were woke up and ready, Millie put a protective barrier around the pets, along with some cooked fish and a reed bowl of water.
"So Millie how far is it to the stone tree?" Sapphire asked her hopng it was not far.
"Very,we'll arrive there in the evening"  Millie answered, looking at the map the stone produced.
"Oh great" Sighed Destiny, Dorothy gave her an annoyed look.
After breakfast they washed their clothes in the river and put on their adventure outfits and set off. After three hours of walking and several breaks they heard a rumble in the distance, a large shadow blocked out the sun. Looking up, they discovered it was a ginat hawk, it landed right infront of them
"Uh, Millie what is that?" Lily shrieked.
"A Gigas Buteo jamaicensis!" Mille answered.
"Translation?!" Destiny did not know it's latin name.
"A really big red-tailed hawk that is very angry" Mille answered.
"Okay ths is uncool" Chantelle exclaimed.
"Fairyix Transform!" The Fairyix got into ther positions. "Magic Fairyix Charmix!" They all transformed, the hawk started to jump about waving it's wings wildly.
"Airo Shield!" Destiny formed a white shield around herself but the hawk knocked her into a tree.
"Winter Fury!" Sapphire flew up and made a massive blizzard stunning the hawk but soon the spell wore off.
"We don't have to hurt it, he just wants some attention" Dorothy flew up and patted the hawk on the head, it nuzzled Dorothy. "Have this" She held out a red flower which it gulped down instantly.
"Wow" Commented Amy.
"You'd make a better animal fairy than me Dorothy!" Millie exclaimed.
"Thanks,all you have to do is be nice" Dorothy thanked her, she waved to the hawk as it flew away, then they all de-tranformed. They trekked through the wild jungle.

Hours later they finally reached the stone tree, Dorothy gasped but someone else had their eyes on Mango....growling at them was Xen the feroucios lion.
"What do we do?" Panicked Destiny.
"Transform, duh!" Carly answered.
"Magic Fairyix Charmix!" Millie yelled,they all trasnfromed.
Xen ran towards Mango so did Dorothy.
"Wrapping Ivy!" Dorothy crossed her arms out infront of her releasing a flash a nearby plant grabbed Xen who ferouciously fought against the plants. "Ahh!" Dorothy felt the pain of the plant being torn by Xen, Destiny ran to her side.
"Sun Wing Supernova" Lily fired a shining ball of light from her scepter and at Xen and it released burning rays of sunlight which were so bright everybody fainted.
"Did it work?Is Xen gone?" Lily woke up.
"It sure did" Replied Chantelle. "He's gone"
"Mango!" Dorothy ran towards the rabbit and realised he was glued to the tree. "Leaf Sword" She summoned up her leaf sword and cut through the plasma which melted away. "Plasma? Those horrid witches must have done this, I'll be keeping an eye on Mango from now on"
"Good thing" Millie nodded at her."What's that sparkle overthere?" Millie noticed a faint glimmer in the distance, she approached it and noticed it was a green glittering star. "The animal star!"Millie gasped, she grabbed the star which turned into a necklace around her neck,everybody cheered.
"Okay...now can we get this dreaded trip over with?" Carly asked.
"Why don't we go and stay another night?" Sapphire asked slyly looking at Carly.
"Sure" Millie nodded.
"Oh no..." Carly sighed.
(episode ends)
What do you rate this episode out of ten?

Last edited by Hollywinx on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

PostSubject: Re: Fairyix Club   Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:43 pm

Just started reading.Something great you've got going on.Love Dorothy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Hollywinx
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy

Aisha Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Fairyix Club   Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:11 am

Fairyix Club Season 1 Episode 15:Finally Fairyix
The girls were hanging out at in the dorm while Millie was walking Lint outside.
"Guess what,my horoscope says there is going to be loads of love in my future!"Lily squealed,reading a magazine.
"You read TeenFairy"Chantelle asked."It's a load lies,the Astromagic Magazines are the ones which don't":roll: 
"Let me see what mine says!"Destiny snatched the magazine off Lily.
"Destiny,please can you give the magazine back to Lily?My plants hate the noise"Dorothy complained,as she tended to her plants.
"Okay..."Sighed Destiny,she threw the magazine back to Lily.
Millie entered the room with Lint a on his lead. "Girls, I think its time"Millie was serious. "The time,we find our inner fairy power,time we earn Fairyix" The others nodded in agreement.
"Soon we'll be able beat the witches, and I'll make them pay for ruining my fashion show!" Lily was furious.
"We have to find the Gemmix Stone....the witches wanted it,remember the incident..."
Dorothy reflected back on the time she had turned dark when the witches cursed the pollyflowus tree.
Dorothy picked the leaf and suddenly her eyes turned glowing yellow.
"Ugh,Magic Charmix!" She screamed. She transformed and flew away and dropped the leaf.
"Her eyes,they turned yellow!" Millie yelled as she catched the leaf.
"When a fairy's eyes turn yellow it means their TURNING DARK!" Shouted Sapphire
""Ok,girls we need to help Dorothy lets transform! Magic Fairyix Charmix!" Said Millie.
Millie Fairy Of The Animal Heart
Sapphire Fairy Of Waves and Ice
Destiny Fairy Of Deep down under and way up high
Chantelle Fairy Of The Shining Stars
Amy Fairy Of Clouds
Lily Fairy Sun And Fire
"Me,Sapphy and Lily will look for Dorothy and Amy and Chantelle will go and tell professor palladium.
Millie handed the leaf to Chantelle and they flew off to look for Dorothy. They flew for a couple of minutes and they spotted Dorothy in the distance with a smoky glow around her.
"Dorothy come back!" Yelled Millie.
"Go away Pixie,I've got to bring the Gemmix stone to The Veronica!" Snapped Dorothy.

"Well we'll totally get there first Dor,I'll give them a taste of my power!" Destiny exclaimed.
"Then we can get Fairyix,and look super fashionable" Lily squealed.
"And cool" Chantelle grinned.
"I bet you'll all look ugly!"Carly snorted. "Because you already are,especially you Sapphire"
"WHAT?!HOW DARE YOU!" Sapphire began to cry. "Transform!Magic Charmix! Sapphire Fairy Of Ice and Water!"Sapphire quickly flew through the door leading to the balcony and out into the deep forest.
"Friendship is as delicate as glass, and once broken it can sometimes be fixed but there will always be cracks." Amy sighed.
"Carly!We have to go after her,she might be in trouble!Fairyix Transform!Magic Fairyix Charmix!" All of them transformed then flew in the direction of Sapphire.

After about three minutes of flying they'd lost track of where Sapphire had gone.
"Okay,we've lost the trail,let's just give up and go back to what we were doing"Carly said sarcastically.
"Nonsense!I'm going to keep searching for Sapphire" Millie told Carly.
"Me too!" Agreed Destiny.
"I'll use my tracking spell" Dorothy flew up about four feet high,raised her hand's out and closed her eyes. "Nature's Symphony" She spoke softly but in a firm manner,suddenly a green glow surrounded her and the wind was blowing strongly. suddenly.The Voice Of Nature began to speak as a whispering wind but only Dorothy understood, she stopped glowing, returned to the ground and the wind stopped blowing. "The trees,they said she flew as fast as the winter winds but was attacked by four witches"
"We know who those are" Destiny spoke angrily.
"Those fashion fiasco witches,Verony,Cyco,Really Angry Ginger and Plex,is that even a name?Well that's what I call them" Lily joked.
"I believe Plex comes from the Pyrosian word 'ples' meaning 'plasma'" Explained Amy.
"Well your names,define the witches alot Lil,especially Cyco" Chantelle laughed.
"I think that describes you,Chantelle" Carly glared at Chantelle.
"Hey no arguing!"Millie snapped. "We need to find Sapphy,Dorothy where did the trees say she went?" Millie turned to Dorothy.
"'I'll follow their directions,follow me!" Dorothy flitted through the trees,her honey-coloured hair streaming behind her,the others quickly followed,finally they saw Sapphire,surrounded by the witches,Veronica and Plex through off in another direction.
"Chantelle,Carly and Lily you go after Veronica and Plex!Dorothy,Destiny and Amy can you defeat Flame and Cyrena? I will protect Sapphy!"Millie instructed,she flew down to Sapphire who was lying down with an injured wing. "Sapphy!Sapphire!Are you okay?" She gasped.
"Yes.."Sapphire replied weakly.
"Cloud Mist!" Amy made two balls of glowing white energy which had a misty glow and threw them at Flame and Cyrena.
"Claremont Sky"Destiny yelled and blasted silvery blue energy which released toxic gases at the witches but both attacks were dodged.
"Glitter Dust!" Dorothy blew yellow glitter from her hands onto the floor which summoned vines from the ground that wrapped around Plex but who soon broke out of it which made Dorothy feel the plants pain so she fainted. "Ahh!"
"Well that was easy..."Smirked Plex. "At least we know her weakness..."
"Amy,we have to work together!All together now!"Destiny instructed."Sea Ball!"Destiny threw a blue ball of water at the opponents.
"Cloud Mist!"Amy shouted,releasing white misty energy ball,luckily Cyrena and Flame were knocked unconscious.

Meanwhile Chantelle,Lily and Carly were right behind Veronica and Plex,some wild dogs were running around. "How cute,some dogs,I despise cute!"Veronica growled,emitting lightning at the dogs.
Lily quickly made a yellow barrier to block it. "Well I love dogs Veronica"
"Like that's going to stop me,your powers are so weak compared to ours when we get the Gemmix Stone"Veronica smirked at them.
"Sweetie,you do know that's never going to happen?Is this weak Veronica,Solar Burst!"She formed a orange-yellow ball of solar energy in her hand which had star effects and threw it at Veronica who easily dodged it.
"That was SO weak,Plex let's get them"Ordered Veronica firing a lightning bolt.
"Uh okay..."Plex nodded awkwardly and threw a plasma ball aiming at Lily.
As quick as a flash Chantelle flew in front of Lily. "Star Defense"She made a golden,sparkly six-pointed star shield and struggled to hold back the attacks as Veronica and Plex increased the energy of the attacks.
"Hold on Chantelle!Flame Shield!"Lily joined Chantelle and made a layered star shaped orange shield which was covered in flames,together they held back the attacks but suddenly Plex vanished.
"Hey where'd Plex go?"Carly look around confused.
"I think you're in a sticky situation"Plex giggled and emitted a tremendous amount of dark magic  at the trio and blasted them into the ground,where they lay weakly. Miraculously Millie felt there magic energy and knew they needed their help so the others arrived just before they were going to blast Chantelle,Carly and Lily,Sapphire was flying with the help of magic but also the other witches did.
"Hey witches!You do know animal cruelty is against the law right?Wild Heartbeat!" She blasted purple energy with pawprint effects at the wild dogs which tamed them and made them fight the witches.
"Ice Wave"Sapphire mustered up some strength to attack then released shards at ice at the witches.
"Vine Tie!"Dorothy made vines come from the ground then wrap around all the witches but were soon broken out of,the witches got attacked but soon got up and threw the wild dogs away and cackled."They're so powerful!"
"Why do they even think they can stop us?"Asked Flame. "Obviously they can't"
"Well let's see if they can"Veronica smirked releasing storm clouds at them.
"Woh!"Gasped Destiny as she nearly got hit. "We can't let them hurt the others"She looked over at Chantelle,Lily and Carly lying unconscious on the ground.
"Your right,so let's stop them"Millie announced.
"Oh look at those poor doggies near that cliff edge"Cyrena smiled slyly at Veronica.
"Let's just give them a teeny weeny shove..."Veronia fired energy at the dogs which instantly were pushed off the cliff edge plummeting to the ground below.
"No!"Screamed Millie."Free Flight!"She made a misty purple shell around the dogs which transported them  back to safety when she turned around the witches were gone.
"The witches...they're gone!I HATE THEM,THEY DAMAGED MY WING"Sapphire said in rage.
"We'll go find them,they're after the Gemmix Stone and if they get that they'll rule the entire universe,but also they need my power,but first let's wake up the others"Millie released some indigo energy balls which went into Chantelle,Lily and Carly's chests. They soon woke up.
"The witches...where are they?"Lily asked looking around.
"They've went,duh"Snapped Carly.
"That is way uncool,my mom always used to say 'If you let em' escape,it's somethin' bad'"Quoted Chantelle.
"Well that's true,we've all got our stars?Now let's go save the Gemmix Stone and get Fairyix!"Millie announced,the Fairyix flew in the direction of Pixie Village and were soon greeted by some familiar friends.

"Oh Hey Helena!!"Millie smiled at her pixie friend.
"Oh Hi,guess what?!I just earned my 893rd sunstone,I need one-thousand sunstones to reach my true pixie potential"Helena exclaimed.
"Woh Blaze!Hold your horses!"Chantelle giggled as her pixie Blaze flew around in a fiery circle,she glanced over at the others who were greeting their pixies excitedly.
"The witches are here to get the Gemmix Stone!"Amy blurted out,a  silence descended over the gang.
"Yes,we need to get there and earn Fairyix and they hurt Sapphire's wing"Millie explained.
"Oh,I can help with that"A pixie with spiky purple hair with yellow eyes and pale skin dressed in black and yellow clothes spoke up,she flitted over to Sapphire and  struck lightning at her damaged wing instantly healing it.
"Wow!Thanks,I'm Sapphire"Sapphire smiled.
"Oh hey,I'm Electra Pixie Of Storms!"Smiled Electra,the two bonded.
"They bonded!"Dorothy whispered in delight.
"And it's wonderful"Charlotte winked to her.
"It's just unfair,I never get a pixie"Complained Carly.
"Just like I never get a fairy"Said a pixie with curly pink hair hanging loosely around her shoulders,she wore a sarong with various patterns.
"I know,I'm Carly"Carly introduced herself.
"Oh I'm Swirl,pixie of Patterns!"Swirl was delighted.
"Well at least they found who they were looking for"Laughed Chantelle.
"Girls over there!"Millie suddenly yelled,they saw the witches.
"Oh no,pixies let's distract them!"Ordered Helena.
"Okay!!"Blue and Luna started flying around them.
"Over here!""Inspirare taunted Veronica.
"Plasma Balls!!"Plex yelled in fustration,in a matter of seconds the pixies were trapped in balls of plasma.
"Oh no,I'll free them"Destiny used her powers to melt away the plasma then everybody started flying towards the witches.
The witches stopped at a large stone with eight star-shaped places arranged in a circle engraved in it.
"Where's the Gemmix Stone?!"Shouted Veronica.
"Are you sure it's here?"Cyrena asked.
"Yes!!!"Veronica replied.
Suddenly Sapphire blasted the witches with ice shards knocking them on the floor.
"We need to put our stars in then palce and say their names,I'll start"Millie instructed,she placed the animal star in the rock at the top."Animal Star!"
Dorothy placed the nature start next."Nature Star!"
Then Destiny did too."Aqua Star!"
Lily copied."Solar Star!"
Chantelle smiled as she placed her star in. "Shining Star!"
Amy elegantly placed hers in. "Sky Star!"
Sapphire did it quickly;eager to earn Fairyix. "Ice Star!"
Finally Carly placed her star in."Lunar Star!"

A green gem appeared and made a blinding light. The stars glowed and detached themselves from the rocks and hovered infront of their owners,they released golden sparkles into the Fairyix' chests.
Fairyix,the power inside you guiding you through!
The Fairyix felt their inner power rush through them,they had earned Fairyix! Millie's fairyix consisted of a sparkly lime green one-shouldered mini dress with purple ribbons wrapped around it,their was a purple paw print on her hip with indigo ribbons hanging off. She had an orange band around her wrist,her hair was tied in a bun with a white band and her shoes were dark green and heeled. Her wings were triangular with sparkles on. Dorothy wore a sparkly yellow mini dress with three purple ribbons wrapped round it,she had a purple choker with a lavender flow on. Her ankle boots were yellow heels and she had purple ribbons wrapped round her arms,her hair was like normal but with a dark green bow,her wings were triangular,sparkly and in a pale yellow tone. Destiny wore a sparkly blue one-shoulder belly top with a darker blue ribbon strap, she had matching mini-shorts connected by a dark blue ribbon,dark blue ribbons criss-crossed down her legs to her knee-boots which are pale blue. She has baby pink ribbon tied in a bow on her left arm and another one on her right. Her hair is tied in a side ponytail with a red bobble. Like the others her wings are sparkly and triangular but in a pale blue shade. Lily wore a sparkly amaranth pink tube top that revealed her stomach with Mexican pink ribbons criss-crossing on it,she has a plain matching miniskirt with a belt made up of many mexican pink ribbons hanging off. Lily's hair is now down but with a section tied into pigtails with Mexican pink ribbons. Lily dons pale pink cuffs and boots and her wings are sparkly,triangular and in a cerise shape of pink. Chantelle's Fairyix is a red sparkly spaghetti crop top with yellow ribbons wrapping around,her tail is now scarlet with a skirt made of ribbons covering the top of it and some yellow ribbons wrap around it. Her hair is down and flat with small braids going round the front of her head connecting together with a golden six-point star at the back,her wings are triangular,crimson and sparkly. Sapphire wears sparkly one-shouldered purple top with a sleeve ending at her hand in a triangular shape. She wears a blue-grey off-shoulder top underneath this and you can only see one sleeve of it. She has thin blue-grey ribbon criss-crossing on her top and going down her sleeve,and one between connecting together her two tops,from the sleeve of her off-the-shoulder top the ribbons go down her arm to a purple band at her wrist. She has sparkly purple shorts with blue-grey ribbons criss-crossing  down her legs to her lavender ankle boots. Sapphire's hair is tied in a high ponytail with a dark green bobble and her wings are sparkly and triangular in a shade of lavender. Carly wears a sparkly orange jumpsuit ending at her thighs and elbows with silver ribbons criss-crossing on it,she has orange ankle boots,her hair is tied in a braid with a silver ribbon and her wings are sparkly,triangular and tangerine. Amy wore a a sparkly white v-neck crop to with no sleeves,grey ribbons wrapped around her arm and belly,her tail was glistening white with a grey ribbon belt tied at the side with a bow. Her hair was let loose,flowing in the breeze with a grey ribbon wrapped around her head,her wings were sparkly,triangular and cream.

A girl glowing purple,with a misty aura suddenly appeared. "I...am....Olivia"She spoke.
"Olivia....no,me,Saski,Enchantra and Carmen trapped you years ago"Veronica was shocked.
"Olivia,is that you?"Millie voice was shaky as she looked up to the girl.
"Yes little sister....six years ago,Veronica and the witches' ancestors trapped me....hidden somewhere....I can only be here a for a short time"Olivia spoke softly.
Millie's shock suddenly turned to rage,she turned around at Veronica and the others."YOU EVIL THINGS!"She yelled,blasting her full power at them.
Veronica just reflected the spell back at Millie.
Sapphire suddenly jumped in the way.
"No....Sapphy!Sapphire!"Millie screamed.
"Oh my Dragons!"Millie gasped.
"Is she okay?"Dorothy went down to Sapphire next to Millie,Sapphire was lying there...dead.
"You witches..."Muttered Olivia blasting Veronica."I have to go..."Olivia quickly faded away.
"I don't feel a pulse"Dorothy gasped,she looked over to Millie who was crying.
"Sapphire....no....Sapphire"She sobbed,then all of a sudden she closed her eyes,glowing purple,she released a burst of energy at Sapphire who opened her eyes.
"Sapphire,you're okay!"Carly smiled for what seemed like the first time ever.
"W-what happened?"Sapphire sat up.
"Oh we just killed you"Cyrena laughed.
"Yeah"Giggled Flame.
"Time for you to pay!"The Fairyix said in unison blasting energy beams at the four witches blasting them back to Cloud Tower.

Olivia appeared again glowing brighter than ever. "I....am the keeper of the Gemmix Stone....I watched as you earnt the stars,you fairies are pure in heart so welcome to the Sparkling Dimension!"She opened up a portal."Only Fairyix Fairies can go through and in there is a world of wonder"
"Woohoo,yay,we did it!"The Fairyix cheered.
"So what are we waiting for?Let's go in!"Yelled Helena,the pixies darted in and the fairies followed,Olivia smiled,remembering her little sister but then vanished into her dark prison.
"Ooh,these flowers are cute!"Giggled Ispirare.
"These stones are cuter!"Helena pointed at some shiny stones.
"Hey Electra,challenge you to a race"Challenged Blaze,the two pixies darted around like lightning.
"Charlotte,I dare you to go in that pond for a whole minute"Dared Luna.
"Sure"Charlotte smirked diving into a nearby pond,she came up one minute later gasping for breath.
"Woohoo!"Blue yelled as she and Amy flew together through the clouds.
"Should I wear swirls or dots....not wait stripes...no dots...?"Swirl was constantly changing patterns on her dress,Carly just laughed.
"Hey,who's that?" Millie flew over to a glowing figure,it was Olivia.
"Millie.I can't visit you again...but Fairyix can only be used here and your home planets so use it wisely....your magic charmix powers must be improved...Fairyix also comes with a gift"Olivia explained.
"What sort of gift?A new pair of headphones would suit me"Asked Chantelle.
"A silk scarf"Olivia answered.
"Yay!I love silk scarfs!"Lily blurted out.
"Me too,they are so in this season"Agreed Destiny.
"I love them"Amy nodded.
"But why a silk scarf?"Millie asked curiously.
"It's one that represents you,a token of your selflessness"Olivia was fading slowly."I don't have alot of time but you will get your scarf at a certain point of positivity"And with that Olivia was gone.
"A certain point of positivity"Muttered Millie."Anyway,let's get back to Alfea" The girls exited through the portal.

The girls all flew above Alfea and all the students were amazed even Griselda was shocked."I feel connected with every animal in the universe!"Millie gasped as she flew next to Sapphire who was glowing,a swarm of white butterflies surrounded them.

"I never thought I could be this powerful"Dorothy joyfully flew in the sky with Charlotte.
"The sky and sea are united as one in me"Destiny did a flip,making bubbles.
"This is so cool,I wish Katra was here to see this"Chantelle said sounding a bit serious.
"Who's Katra?"Amy whispered.
"She was my twin sister but she died when she was nine due to illness"Chantelle explained.
"I am so sorry Chantelle"Sapphire said. "I never knew"
"Anyway I'm more pretty than all of you"Carly boasted.
"Girls let's make a rainbow!"They all flew in a line with magic energy streaming behind them,Chantelle was first with red magic energy,second was Carly with orange,Dorothy was third with yellow,Millie fifth with green,Destiny sixth with blue,Sapphire seventh with purple and Amy eighth with white. They all flew around creating a rainbow then returned to the ground.
"Mum!"Dorothy hugged her mother Flora who admired her daughter,Marissa was there,so was her father Helia,and her seven year old sister Natura,her mother also had a baby with brown hair in her arms.
"This is your new younger brother Andrew"Flora smiled.
"Hair like the earth,eyes like grass"Heal recited his poem out.
"We came here for a celebration party but we can also celebrate you earning Fairyix"Marissa smiled. "Your the best younger sister ever"Marissa hugged Dorothy.
"What about me?"Natura sulked.
"And you too"Marissa picked up Natura who laughed happily.
"Today is one of the best days of my life"Smiled Dorothy as she held her new baby brother in her arms.
"Come on Dorothy the parties gonna start!"Lily called over to Dorothy,Dorothy gave Andrew to Flora and ran over to the Fairyix. Later everybody was in their disco outfits,the Winx Daughters-Ember,Solana,Marissa,Sophie,Melody and Marina were there. Lily was dancing with her older sister Solana,Chantelle was chatting with her third cousin Melody about Katra,the pixies wanted to live with the girls so they happily agreed but more was to come.

Later that night Millie was sleeping when a knock was at the door. Sleepily Millie opened it to see Griselda standing there.
"Griselda...go....away..."Sapphire muttered in her sleep.
"Sapphire!"Whispered Millie.
"Miss Sapphire!Get up now!There are urgent matters going on!"Griselda raised her voice,waking up Lint and Cloud Puff.
"Woof!"Barked Lint.
"Meow!"Meowed Cloud Puff.
"Princess Millicent!My gosh!How can you live with these filthy animals!"Griselda scowled at the dog and the cat.
"They're not filthy"Millie snapped back. "I love them"She says,stroking Cloud Puff on her lap.
"So why did you come here?"Sapphire asked. Just to check we were here?I hope not...
"The others are in Headmistress Faragonda's office. She wants both of you there."Grisleda instructed. The two girls walked down the corridor side by side with Miss Griselda walking behind them.
"I wonder what she could want at this hour"Millie whispered to Sapphire.
"Me too,but I hate getting up at 2 am!"Sapphire hissed back.
"Hurry up,both of you!"Commanded Griselda,both of them hurried their pace.
Millie felt a presence nearby,but she did not know who it was. Finally they walked into Faragonda's office.
"Fairyix,we're facing a serious situation. And it involves you Millie"Explained Miss Faragonda.
"Well why'd you call all of us in here?I'm goin'"Carl rudely went to exit but Griselda stopped her.
"It concerns all of you as well,have you heard of the Hesa?"Asked Miss Farangonda.
"I've heard of it. It's a magical plant,right?"Questioned Dorothy.
"Like totally yeah,its linked with animals"Destiny answered.
"Well Millie...your mother planted it and it looks after all animals...but it's gone"Faragonda's words were grave.
"Why do I get a feeling that that's not a good thing?"Lily asked.
"Because it isn't"Said Chantelle.
"What...are.....we....going to...do...."Amy soon drifted off to sleep in the chair.
"Amy,wake up!"Lily hissed.
"Oh yeah,sorry"Amy woke up.
"This bad,without the Hesa animals will die,you need to restore it by saying the words on this scroll"Miss F produced a scroll from her desk draw. "Join hands and chant the words"
The Fairyix joined hands. "We have our powers,restore,restart,reabsorb!"The girls chanted in unison,the Hisa was a pink rose which appeared in a pot on the desk.
"Now,ladies go back to sleep"Instructed Miss Faragonda.
"Finally..."Muttered Lily. The girls preceded to go to bed then fell asleep.
(end of episode)

Back to top Go down
xwinxclubx
Lovix Fairy
Lovix Fairy

Stella Riven
Hobbies : Coloring and Drawing

PostSubject: Re: Fairyix Club   Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:31 pm

Amazing,next. Smile

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Hollywinx
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy

Aisha Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Fairyix Club   Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:13 pm

Fairyix Club Season 1 Episode 15:Just the beginning
Every fairy should know that Miss Griselda is not so friendly,or in the Fairyix's case VERY unfriendly. Ever since they had earned Fairyix three days ago,their daily schedule went something like this,9:00 History class,11:00 Battle and Defense with Griselda,1:00 Metamorphosis,3:00 Writing,5:00 Maths and Attack and Defense with Griselda from six till seven. Right now it was Battle and Defense which they had to do for nearly three hours because they 'needed to improve their powers to improve Fairyix'.
"Solar Sweeper!"Lily fiercely swung her scepter around creating a trail of light which wiped out one of the monsters Griselda had made.
"Good shot,Princess Lily,try to do the attack more quicker!"Griselda bellowed.
"Shooting Star"Chantelle made a golden star which blew up another monster.
Dorothy silently waved her hand around in a circular motion creating a green energy orb which absorbed the monsters and turned them into flowers which fell from the sky. "Flowers Shower!"
"Wow,Dorothy!"Destiny smiled and looked at her. "Now,it's my turn,take this!"Destiny blasted a blue energy beam at one monster. "And this!"She said,blasting another.
"Midnight Moon!"Carly made small sharp half moons which cut up some monsters,making them vanish.
"Wave Power!"Sapphire made a green magic ray with swirls in and attacked the last monster.
"Well done girls!Now Millicent and Amy,I would like you to break this boulder"Griselda made a boulder appear.
"Magic Cloud Flare"Muttered Amy as she made a burst of white sparkly clouds cracking the boulder a bit.
"Okay,Elephant Rampage!!!"Millie shouted,she made a purple magic elephant which crushed the boulder. "Woh....that was tiring."
"Good!Now girls I would like to you to transform into Fairyix"Griselda commanded.
"Uh,Miss,if I'm not mistaken we can't use Fairyix here in Magic,only in the Sparkling Dimension"Dorothy said shyly.
"Ah,yes but if you focus you can use it for a short time,so girls,concentrate!"Grisleda's voice was fierce.
The Fairyix Club concentrated,feeling their inner selves,then.....
"Magic Fairyix!"They said is unison,transforming into Fairyix.
"Wow!I forgot my Fairyix is totally stylish!"Lily admired her wings.
"Now girls,I have some files to sort,I would like you to try..uh concentrate,and practice your spells"Griselda seemed suspicious,she walked off with her brown hair flying in the breeze.
"What was that about?" Sapphire wondered after Grislelda had gone. "But at least we get some free time."
"Actually,we have to practice magic"Amy corrected,she was already practicing on shaping clouds in the sky.
"Who cares?We can go shopping"Suggested Lily.
"And buy silver miniskirts!"Added Destiny.
"Will you quit it with the silver miniskirts!"Chantelle was annoyed with Destiny's silver miniskirt obsession.
"Even if we went shopping and got silver miniskirts,Sapphire would be ugly in one"Carly snickered.
Millie saw Sapphire fighting back tears and looked angrily at Carly. "Ugh....Carly ever since you came here,you've been bullying Sapphire,why?"
"Because she thinks she's the best and acts...all ugh,pretty"Carly muttered.
"Actually,I don't think I'm the best and...."Sapphire's voice faded away.
"Um,sorry to interrupt but what's that rumbling?"Chantelle asked,the ground started shaking.

The rumbling got louder and louder,the birds flee from the trees and a massive troll appeared. It roared and charged at the girls.
"Sun Flames Of Fairyix!"Lily made a giant burst of light and fire burning the troll which stopped the troll getting them.
"Wow!!Lily!!"Gasped Millie.
"Girls"Said a familiar voice,they turned around to see Miss Faragonda."Somebody has sent this troll to harm you,but thanks to Lily's Special Fairyix Spell you were safe,but I believe the people who sent this were Veronica,Cyrena,Flame and Plex,or the Attax as they call themselves."
"Attax?What sort of name is that?"Lily wondered.
"We believe they have been targeting you for a reason,to get your power Millie,the Animal Heart"
"But Miss Faragonda,why?"Dorothy asked curiously.
"Girls,I would just like to note classes are canceled for you for the rest of the day due to this incident."She then smiled at the pixies who had just appeared. "Girls,please remain on campus."
Miss F seemed to be hiding something but they did not know what.
"Okay,Miss Faragonda!"The girls said together.
"Hello Millie!"Smiled Helena. "I now have 913 sunstones!!"
"That quick?"Gapsed Millie. "That's very good!"
"Dorothy,don't lie,I know you were writing in your diary about Clark"Said Charlotte.
Dorothy blushes. "How do you know?"
Part 2 is coming soon!

Back to top Go down
dorothy321
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Fairyix Club   Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:01 pm

still loving it :rendeer: 

Please save the polars!                                                                                                                

Back to top Go down
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Bloom Roy
Hobbies : Being Creative

PostSubject: Re: Fairyix Club   Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:27 am

Wow, this is not bad. You are a great writer. Very Happy

The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy: http://believeinwinx.forum-motion.com/t1398-the-winx-club-novia-s-galaxy Novia, Leela, Sherris, Kartanna, Janus, BeautriceAaron, Zieque Brunknox, Hictor
The Winx Club: Fairies of the Perfect World: http://believeinwinx.forum-motion.com/t3606-the-winx-club-fairies-of-the-perfect-world-pilot-special
Amarianna, Justina, Kendalle, Nicola, Eveis, Rocky, Shamus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairyix Club   

Back to top Go down

Fairyix Club
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believe In Winx :: Winx Club :: Fan Corner :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: