Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Artemis Fowl Crossover
Thu May 17, 2018 3:52 am by ArtyArtemis

» Hello, mud people!
Wed May 16, 2018 3:57 am by ArtyArtemis

» Yum or Yuck
Sun May 13, 2018 2:59 pm by Florawinx

» Favorite Transformation Appearance & Order
Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:29 am by WinxGirlzRock

» Favorite episode of Season 7 & future for 8?
Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:24 am by WinxGirlzRock

» question,: which character
Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:51 pm by Flora 24

» Rank The Winx Club Characters from 1 to 10
Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:33 pm by Flora 24

» Favourite Couple?
Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:25 pm by Flora 24

» Least favorite couple?
Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:05 pm by Flora 24

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
http://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png http://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png http://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
http://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png http://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 6972 registered users
The newest registered user is ArtyArtemis

Our users have posted a total of 237509 messages in 5771 subjects
Top posting users this month
ArtyArtemis

aisha238

Florawinx

Share | 

Fairyix Club

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Which Fairyix Girl is your favourite?
Millie
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
Dorothy
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
Destiny
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Lily
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Chantelle
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Amy
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
Sapphire
40%
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Hollywinx
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy

Aisha Brandon
Hobbies : Writing, making frienship bracelets, watching Winx, colouring

PostSubject: Fairyix Club   Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:52 am

First topic message reminder :

I have made a new winx club! The fairyix club they are eight fairies who really go through some trouble. They have to fight evil and save the world but can they do it? Spin off:http://believeinwinx.forum-motion.com/t2133-dorothy-diaries

Opening:
you might wanna call them enchantresses
Sorcereresses or normal girls
But when you see the wings
You know who they are
Fairyix!
It's in the stars...

A rustle in the bushes
A peak into the hedge
A dot upon a sea
A shimmer in the shadows
A light in the sky
A glimmer in the stars
A blanket white above us
A layer of cold
And put our powers together are invincible!

Fairyix, we play the game together now!
As one, as all, we are Fairyix Club!

Closing: Let it go-Frozen.
The girls:
Millie Fairy Of the Animal Heart-A stubborn,friendly girl who is the leader. She is from Pawprint and has a pet labrador called Lint and a hyperactive cat called Cloud Puff found abandoned on a field trip.  
Dorothy Fairy Of Nature-A shy,sweet girl who is the daughter of Flora.Her bunny Mango is always getting up to trouble. She cares alot about people. (and plants!)  You can follow her in Dorothy Diaries
Destiny Fairy Of Water and Sky-A confident but stylish girl who is the Princess Of Spirkann,Destiny is very supportive and protective of her friends and will always help them. She learns to accept that love and friendship are far more important than royalty, looks, and outfits.
Lily Fairy Of Sun and Fire-The fashionista of the group. She loves putting on clothes-no wonder she's the daughter of Stella!She is from the sparkling word Solaria making her most positive member of the club.With a cheerful smile and some cute heels Lily can make anyone think she's a supermodel.
Chantelle merfairy Of Star-The sparkling pop star,she is very much like her second cousin Musa and has a great love for music.She is a mer-fairy,so like her cousin Amy when she touches water she turns into a mermaid.
Amy mer-fairy Of Clouds-Amy is a shy and dreamy girl from the oceans of Puffaplex and is the  princess there. She is very clever and always helps her friends with her quick thinking. She is Chantelle's cousin and Musa's third cousin.
Sapphire Fairy Of Water and Ice-A slightly bossy girl who has a temper, from the frosty planet of Iciclenna, she sometimes just gets too mad and shouts. But really shes a kind girl who is Millie's best friend.
Carly Fairy Of the Moon- Carly's the girl who despises the Fairyix and the spoilt Princess Of Lunix. She soon understands  the meaning of friendship and befriends the Fairyix and joins the club in the second season.

There the girls!

Villains:
Veronica witch of Storms-A hot tempered,bossy girl who will do anything to rule the universe.
Cyrena Witch Of Darkness-She is Lily's opposite. She is sly,dark and mystical.
Plex Witch Of Plasma-She has the dark version of morphix,shes a sticky girl and very loud too.
Flame Witch Of Fire- A hot,fiery witch who is as quick as a tiger.

NameMillie

Last edited by Hollywinx on Sun May 11, 2014 1:19 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://believeinwinx.forum-motion.com/fairyixclub

AuthorMessage
xwinxclubx
Lovix Fairy
Lovix Fairy

Stella Riven
Hobbies : Coloring and Drawing

PostSubject: Re: Fairyix Club   Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:40 am

Cool. Next,please.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Hollywinx
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy

Aisha Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Fairyix Club   Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:30 pm

A dark light covered the sky,in its place was Veronica. "STORM STRIKE!" The witch's black hair and coal eyes shined as she the attack. Before the Fairyix could transform they were hit and engulfed in the clouds, they all passed out from the enormous strength of the spell.

Millie opened her eyes,she looked around where she was. She was lying in a bed in a sort of hospital like room,it was the Alfea infirmary. A nurse with brown hair tied back wearing white dress approached her.
"Hello,I'm Eliza,your in Alfea Infirmary,is Millicent your name?" Eliza,the nurse asked Millie.
"Uh...yeah,but I prefer Millie" Millie replied,feeling strange. It felt like her powers were...gone. "I can't feel my powers!"
"You got hit by a power absorbing spell" Eliza looked at her,while writing Millie's name down in a book.
"WHAT?" Millie sat up straight. "But then the Attax has the Animal Heart and our powers...they could destroy Magix!" Millie gasped.
"Don't worry,the witch who threw the spell at you sent your powers to a crystal in the Barrier,that's the mountains around Magix" Eliza then nodded to some other beds. "Your friends are there"
"I cannot believe it,our powers....I don't believe it" Dorothy put her hands out in front of the flower which was next to her bed,she tried to make it grow bigger. "Nothing! Oh,I cannot feel any nature"
Destiny was sitting glumly cross-legged on her bed,oddly her hair was red,re like fire. "Ugh,my hair colours represent my powers,pink means sky and blue means sea. Without my powers I have red hair,and I hate that"
Lily tried to sound positive. "I think it suits you"
"No,it clashes with my clothes" Destiny snapped back.
"How are we going to get our powers back?" Chantelle asked. "Where is the crystal our powers are in?"
"Its deep in the Barrier mountains,it would take you ages to find it" Eliza answered,and wrote down all the Fairyix names in her book. "Destania,Dorothea,Lillian,Chantasia,Amelia,Carletta,Millicent and Sapphira,am I correct?"
"No,they are not our names"Carly retorted. "Carletta sounds way to girly,and my names Carly"
"Sapphira is my grandmother's name! My mum was going to call me that but luckily my dad said I should be called Sapphire,and that is my name" Sapphire said sharply.
"I'm not Amelia....I'm Amy"Amy replied as she awoke from her slumber.
"Lillian! Sound stylish,but I'm called Lily,more pretty sounding" Lily fiddled with her hair.
"Chantasia sounds uncool,I'm Chantelle"Chantelle replied in an annoyed manner.
"Destania,ew! I'm Destiny!!"Destiny snapped.
"My name is similar to Dorothea,but I'm Dorothy"Dorothy replied sweetly.
"You got me right" Millie grinned.
"Well I'll just call you Mill,Dor,Dez,Lil,Chan,A,Saph and Carl" Eliza joked,while writing.
"Carl..."Chantelle giggled but Carly just threw a pillow in Chantelle's face.
Miss Faragonda entered the room,looking serious. "Girls,it is a serious matter that you have lost your powers. They are contained the Fallis Crystal,deep in the Barrier mountains. It is such a harsh environment. You need training,now you all seem very well." She looked over at Chantelle and Carly who were now having a pillow fight. "I will give you one spell,it will take alot of my magic. You shall battle other fairies in a forest,without transforming. Find the magic stone."
"Okay,Miss Faragonda,I'm ready"Milliie got down from her bed and walked over to Miss Faragonda.
"Me too! I'm ready!!"Lily was excited to have her powers back.
"Count me in" Chantelle nodded.
"I'm...er...I really don't want to..."Dorothy stuttered.
"Oh come on Dorothy!" Destiny pulled her best friend with her.
"I'll be ready in a bit"Amy yawned and pulled a blanket over her and began to sleep.
"Get up Amy,it's now!" Carly snapped and pulled Amy out of the bed.
"Ow..."Amy groaned.
"Finally,time for some magic"Sapphire muttered.

Miss F lead the Fairyix to her office where eight other girls were waiting. "These girls are the Octix,they are octuplets. They are your opponents, their names are Octred,Octorange,Octyellow,Octgreen,Octblue,Octpurple,Octpink and Octgold."
The Octix were identical all with flaming red hair,freckles and blue eyes, each wearing a different colour top and leggings.
"Hi"The Fairyix said shyly.
"Octix meet the Fairyix,Millie,Dorothy,Destiny,Lily,Chantelle,Amy,Sapphire and Carly.
"Well,hello"Greeted a girl in red which Millie guessed was Octred.
The Octix did not seem friendly,but evil and sly.
"Now girls,the battle begins now!" Miss F yelled,the Fairyix felt their power coming back but it was not their full.
Millie was with Octred,she grinned evilly at Millie. "Hello Millie"Octred glared at her. "I'm going to get that stone"
"Um,no your not!"Millie yelled back.
"Don't believe me?" Octred grinned.
"Well I'm going to find that stone. Animal Anger!" Millie hurled a purple energy beam at Octred.
"Red Barrier!" Octred stopped the attack with a shield.
Millie started climbing a tree with ease,but Octred caught up.
"Think you can get it?" Snarled Octred.
"Already got it" Millie smiled. In her hand was a green stone.
Dorothy was with Octorange who seemed a bit softer.
"Hey there Dorothy" Octorange said to Dorothy.
"Hi...." Dorothy trailed off and suddenly spotted a yellow stone in a flower.
"Lost for words? Orange Beam!" Octorange made an orange beam of energy at Dorothy.
"Vine Barrier!" Dorothy made vines to block the attack and ran to the flower and got the stone.
Destiny was with Octyellow.
"Hello Octie"Destiny smiled. "I dunno which colour you are.
"I'm Octyellow,and Destiny I suppose you already know your destiny,let me tell you it,I will get the stone!"Octyellow declared.
"Uh,no,I will" Destiny snapped,her hair had faint streaks of pink and blue. "Underwater Breath!" She was surrounded by a blue aura,which let her breath underwater then dived into a clear pond.
"Think the stone is there?" Scoffed Octyellow.
"It is"Destiny replied,she came out the pond with blue stone.
Lily was with Octgreen who was sitting in a tree.
"What's up?"Said Octgreen.
"Your clothes,the colour is too bright"Lily replied.
"Ugh,how dare you!" Growled Octgreen.
Part 3 soon!
Question:If you had one spell and had to get the stone before Octred,how would you?

Back to top Go down
dorothy321
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Sleeping, screaming, reading, talking, smiling, making new friends.

PostSubject: Re: Fairyix Club   Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:54 am

awesome :king: 

Please save the polars!                                                                                                                

Back to top Go down
winxclubmagi
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Stella Helia
Location : 10880 malibu point 90265. i will leave the door unlocked
Hobbies : crying over cartoons, memes and superheroes

PostSubject: Re: Fairyix Club   Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:56 am

so cool Smile

QUEEN PEWDIEPIE:

Back to top Go down
http://magicalwinxclubforever.blogpot.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working playing on computer/phone watch tv hanging with friends and family

PostSubject: Re: Fairyix Club   Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:04 pm

wow wow this is so amazing

RAWR bloom fairy of the dragon flame and when you play with fire you get burned
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/firebid1030?feature=mhee
Hollywinx
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy

Aisha Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Fairyix Club   Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:24 pm

Fairyix Club Season 1 Episode 15:Just the beginning
Every fairy should know that Miss Griselda is not so friendly,or in the Fairyix's case VERY unfriendly. Ever since they had earned Fairyix three days ago,their daily schedule went something like this,9:00 History class,11:00 Battle and Defense with Griselda,1:00 Metamorphosis,3:00 Writing,5:00 Maths and Attack and Defense with Griselda from six till seven. Right now it was Battle and Defense which they had to do for nearly three hours because they 'needed to improve their powers to improve Fairyix'.
"Solar Sweeper!"Lily fiercely swung her scepter around creating a trail of light which wiped out one of the monsters Griselda had made.
"Good shot,Princess Lily,try to do the attack more quicker!"Griselda bellowed.
"Shooting Star"Chantelle made a golden star which blew up another monster.
Dorothy silently waved her hand around in a circular motion creating a green energy orb which absorbed the monsters and turned them into flowers which fell from the sky. "Flowers Shower!"
"Wow,Dorothy!"Destiny smiled and looked at her. "Now,it's my turn,take this!"Destiny blasted a blue energy beam at one monster. "And this!"She said,blasting another.
"Midnight Moon!"Carly made small sharp half moons which cut up some monsters,making them vanish.
"Wave Power!"Sapphire made a green magic ray with swirls in and attacked the last monster.
"Well done girls!Now Millicent and Amy,I would like you to break this boulder"Griselda made a boulder appear.
"Magic Cloud Flare"Muttered Amy as she made a burst of white sparkly clouds cracking the boulder a bit.
"Okay,Elephant Rampage!!!"Millie shouted,she made a purple magic elephant which crushed the boulder. "Woh....that was tiring."
"Good!Now girls I would like to you to transform into Fairyix"Griselda commanded.
"Uh,Miss,if I'm not mistaken we can't use Fairyix here in Magic,only in the Sparkling Dimension"Dorothy said shyly.
"Ah,yes but if you focus you can use it for a short time,so girls,concentrate!"Grisleda's voice was fierce.
The Fairyix Club concentrated,feeling their inner selves,then.....
"Magic Fairyix!"They said is unison,transforming into Fairyix.
"Wow!I forgot my Fairyix is totally stylish!"Lily admired her wings.
"Now girls,I have some files to sort,I would like you to try..uh concentrate,and practice your spells"Griselda seemed suspicious,she walked off with her brown hair flying in the breeze.
"What was that about?" Sapphire wondered after Grislelda had gone. "But at least we get some free time."
"Actually,we have to practice magic"Amy corrected,she was already practicing on shaping clouds in the sky.
"Who cares?We can go shopping"Suggested Lily.
"And buy silver miniskirts!"Added Destiny.
"Will you quit it with the silver miniskirts!"Chantelle was annoyed with Destiny's silver miniskirt obsession.
"Even if we went shopping and got silver miniskirts,Sapphire would be ugly in one"Carly snickered.
Millie saw Sapphire fighting back tears and looked angrily at Carly. "Ugh....Carly ever since you came here,you've been bullying Sapphire,why?"
"Because she thinks she's the best and acts...all ugh,pretty"Carly muttered.
"Actually,I don't think I'm the best and...."Sapphire's voice faded away.
"Um,sorry to interrupt but what's that rumbling?"Chantelle asked,the ground started shaking.

The rumbling got louder and louder,the birds flee from the trees and a massive troll appeared. It roared and charged at the girls.
"Sun Flames Of Fairyix!"Lily made a giant burst of light and fire burning the troll which stopped the troll getting them.
"Wow!!Lily!!"Gasped Millie.
"Girls"Said a familiar voice,they turned around to see Miss Faragonda."Somebody has sent this troll to harm you,but thanks to Lily's Special Fairyix Spell you were safe,but I believe the people who sent this were Veronica,Cyrena,Flame and Plex,or the Attax as they call themselves."
"Attax?What sort of name is that?"Lily wondered.
"We believe they have been targeting you for a reason,to get your power Millie,the Animal Heart"
"But Miss Faragonda,why?"Dorothy asked curiously.
"Girls,I would just like to note classes are canceled for you for the rest of the day due to this incident."She then smiled at the pixies who had just appeared. "Girls,please remain on campus."
Miss F seemed to be hiding something but they did not know what.
"Okay,Miss Faragonda!"The girls said together.
"Hello Millie!"Smiled Helena. "I now have 913 sunstones!!"
"That quick?"Gasped Millie. "That's very good!"
"Dorothy,don't lie,I know you were writing in your diary about Clark"Said Charlotte.
Dorothy blushes. "How do you know?"
A dark light covered the sky,in its place was Veronica. "STORM STRIKE!" The witch's black hair and coal eyes shined as she the attack. Before the Fairyix could transform they were hit and engulfed in the clouds, they all passed out from the enormous strength of the spell.

Millie opened her eyes,she looked around where she was. She was lying in a bed in a sort of hospital like room,it was the Alfea infirmary. A nurse with brown hair tied back wearing white dress approached her.
"Hello,I'm Eliza,your in Alfea Infirmary,is Millicent your name?" Eliza,the nurse asked Millie.
"Uh...yeah,but I prefer Millie" Millie replied,feeling strange. It felt like her powers were...gone. "I can't feel my powers!"
"You got hit by a power absorbing spell" Eliza looked at her,while writing Millie's name down in a book.
"WHAT?" Millie sat up straight. "But then the Attax has the Animal Heart and our powers...they could destroy Magix!" Millie gasped.
"Don't worry,the witch who threw the spell at you sent your powers to a crystal in the Barrier,that's the mountains around Magix" Eliza then nodded to some other beds. "Your friends are there"
"I cannot believe it,our powers....I don't believe it" Dorothy put her hands out in front of the flower which was next to her bed,she tried to make it grow bigger. "Nothing! Oh,I cannot feel any nature"
Destiny was sitting glumly cross-legged on her bed,oddly her hair was red,re like fire. "Ugh,my hair colours represent my powers,pink means sky and blue means sea. Without my powers I have red hair,and I hate that"
Lily tried to sound positive. "I think it suits you"
"No,it clashes with my clothes" Destiny snapped back.
"How are we going to get our powers back?" Chantelle asked. "Where is the crystal our powers are in?"
"Its deep in the Barrier mountains,it would take you ages to find it" Eliza answered,and wrote down all the Fairyix names in her book. "Destania,Dorothea,Lillian,Chantasia,Amelia,Carletta,Millicent and Sapphira,am I correct?"
"No,they are not our names"Carly retorted. "Carletta sounds way to girly,and my names Carly"
"Sapphira is my grandmother's name! My mum was going to call me that but luckily my dad said I should be called Sapphire,and that is my name" Sapphire said sharply.
"I'm not Amelia....I'm Amy"Amy replied as she awoke from her slumber.
"Lillian! Sound stylish,but I'm called Lily,more pretty sounding" Lily fiddled with her hair.
"Chantasia sounds uncool,I'm Chantelle"Chantelle replied in an annoyed manner.
"Destania,ew! I'm Destiny!!"Destiny snapped.
"My name is similar to Dorothea,but I'm Dorothy"Dorothy replied sweetly.
"You got me right" Millie grinned.
"Well I'll just call you Mill,Dor,Dez,Lil,Chan,A,Saph and Carl" Eliza joked,while writing.
"Carl..."Chantelle giggled but Carly just threw a pillow in Chantelle's face.
Miss Faragonda entered the room,looking serious. "Girls,it is a serious matter that you have lost your powers. They are contained the Fallis Crystal,deep in the Barrier mountains. It is such a harsh environment. You need training,now you all seem very well." She looked over at Chantelle and Carly who were now having a pillow fight. "I will give you one spell,it will take alot of my magic. You shall battle other fairies in a forest,without transforming. Find the magic stone."
"Okay,Miss Faragonda,I'm ready"Milliie got down from her bed and walked over to Miss Faragonda.
"Me too! I'm ready!!"Lily was excited to have her powers back.
"Count me in" Chantelle nodded.
"I'm...er...I really don't want to..."Dorothy stuttered.
"Oh come on Dorothy!" Destiny pulled her best friend with her.
"I'll be ready in a bit"Amy yawned and pulled a blanket over her and began to sleep.
"Get up Amy,it's now!" Carly snapped and pulled Amy out of the bed.
"Ow..."Amy groaned.
"Finally,time for some magic"Sapphire muttered.

Miss F lead the Fairyix to her office where eight other girls were waiting. "These girls are the Octix,they are octuplets. They are your opponents, their names are Octred,Octorange,Octyellow,Octgreen,Octblue,Octpurple,Octpink and Octgold."
The Octix were identical all with flaming red hair,freckles and blue eyes, each wearing a different colour top and leggings.
"Hi"The Fairyix said shyly.
"Octix meet the Fairyix,Millie,Dorothy,Destiny,Lily,Chantelle,Amy,Sapphire and Carly.
"Well,hello"Greeted a girl in red which Millie guessed was Octred.
The Octix did not seem friendly,but evil and sly.
"Now girls,the battle begins now!" Miss F yelled,the Fairyix felt their power coming back but it was not their full.
Millie was with Octred,she grinned evilly at Millie. "Hello Millie"Octred glared at her. "I'm going to get that stone"
"Um,no your not!"Millie yelled back.
"Don't believe me?" Octred grinned.
"Well I'm going to find that stone. Animal Anger!" Millie hurled a purple energy beam at Octred.
"Red Barrier!" Octred stopped the attack with a shield.
Millie started climbing a tree with ease,but Octred caught up.
"Think you can get it?" Snarled Octred.
"Already got it" Millie smiled. In her hand was a green stone.
Dorothy was with Octorange who seemed a bit softer.
"Hey there Dorothy" Octorange said to Dorothy.
"Hi...." Dorothy trailed off and suddenly spotted a yellow stone in a flower.
"Lost for words? Orange Beam!" Octorange made an orange beam of energy at Dorothy.
"Vine Barrier!" Dorothy made vines to block the attack and ran to the flower and got the stone.
Destiny was with Octyellow.
"Hello Octie"Destiny smiled. "I dunno which colour you are.
"I'm Octyellow,and Destiny I suppose you already know your destiny,let me tell you it,I will get the stone!"Octyellow declared.
"Uh,no,I will" Destiny snapped,her hair had faint streaks of pink and blue. "Underwater Breath!" She was surrounded by a blue aura,which let her breath underwater then dived into a clear pond.
"Think the stone is there?" Scoffed Octyellow.
"It is"Destiny replied,she came out the pond with blue stone.
Lily was with Octgreen who was sitting in a tree.
"What's up?"Said Octgreen.
"Your clothes,the colour is too bright"Lily replied.
"Ugh,how dare you!" Growled Octgreen
After all the Fairyix Club had successfully obtained their stones,Miss Faragonda summoned them back.
"Girls,the Fairyix have all obtained their stones,meaning it is okay for them to go to the Barrier Mountains" She announced,followed by several cheers and many glares from the Octix who soon left angrily.
"I cannot wait to get my powers back"Destiny beamed. "Sooner we do it,we'll be able to get rid of this horrid red hair"  Destiny pushed back a lock of her bright red hair.
"Fairyix Club,here is a map which will lead you to the Fallis Crystal,your quest begins now" Miss Faragonda handed them a map.

The Fairyix Club exited the Alfea grounds and stood outside the gate.
"Well the map says we have to go through the forest"Millie sighed,staring at the millions of trees in front of them.
"I find it quite enjoyable being around nature"Dorothy smiled.
"But the mud,yuck!"Lily frowned in disgust.
"My heels are not designed for walking for ages"Destiny shook her head in dismay.
"Maybe we should have thought of something more appropriate to wear"Chantelle suggested.
"I agree"Agreed Amy.
"Me too"Added Sapphire.
"It doesn't matter about stupid clothes,let's just go!"Carly stamped impatiently.
"Carly...just come on"Millie muttered as the girls went into Alfea to get some new clothes.
When they returned,the Fairyix looked stylish. Millie wore a purple sleeveless dress with a lime green trim at the top, has green arm warmers and leg warmers reaching from her ankle to knee and elbow to wrist. Her boots were white with a green tint.
Lily had a light yellow midriff tank top under a pink cut off gilet,with golden leggings and dark blue lace up ankle boots. Her golden hair was tied back in a single braid fastened with a fuchsia bow.  
Destiny's hair was wept into a side fringe and fastened into pigtails with baby blue bands. She wears a aquamarine hoodie with turquoise leggings and flat black boots with grey straps. Around her neck is a pink scarf.
Dorothy donned a yellow of the shoulder t-shirt with a purple scarf wrapped around her waist,she had pale green lycra leggings with purple swirls sewn on. Her shoes were pink converse with yellow flowers on,her hair was tied back into a high ponytail with a green band.
Chantelle wore a red long-legged leotard with a yellow cord tied around the waist,the leotard had various silver stars scattered on it. Her shoes were white sneakers,and she had her hair tied in two tight buns with her bangs hanging loose.
Amy's outfit consisted of a white wrap round top with lacy frills and white shorts,she had grey walking boots and snow white ribbons were wrapped around her wrist. Her hair was hanging loose with a grey headband.
Sapphire wore purple sweatpants with a matching sweatshirt,it had jagged icy blue lines along the side and her shoes were black pumps. Her hair was combed back into a loose ponytail tied with a green bobble.
Carly had an orange coat with silver fur on the hood,she had a red cut off tank top matching leggings,her shoes are lavender climbing boots. She had her twisted into a plait which was wrapped around her head.
"Now we all look totally stylish,let's get going!"Lily instructed.
"Okay...."Nodded Carly.
They walked for some time until Millie was looking at the map weirdly.
"What's up Millie?"Destiny asked.
"The map...it shows a spiral"Millie pointed to a spiral on the map.
"Amy looked at where the spiral would be,and sure enough,there was a spiral of pink flowers on the grass. She touched one of the flowers and was suddenly blasted into the air,out of sight. "Ahhh!"
"AMY!"Screamed Chantelle,she immediately ran over to the flowers and was also blasted into the air to who knows where.
"Where'd they go..?" Sapphire looked at the spiral of flowers. She threw a stick at them,and the stick was blasted into the air.
"I know what this is! We have them on Spirkann,when you touch the flowers,they activate a strong air current which blasts you to another one. It's called a Flower-Blaster." Destiny explained.
"We have to go in it,it'll lead us to Amy and Chantelle!" Dorothy exclaimed.
"Okay,I'm going!" Millie ran to the Flower-Blaster and was blasted into the air.
"Wait for me!" Called Dorothy,and she ran to the Flower-Blaster and was thrown into the air.
Lily and Destiny both eagerly copied."Weeeeeeeeee!!!"
Sapphire looked over to Carly. "Carly,you coming?" She questioned.
"No way!" Carly shook her head.
"Oh come on!" Sapphire said impatiently. She pulled Carly to the Flower-Blaster and pushed her into it.
"SAPPHIRRE!!!!!!!!"Carly screamed as she was thrown in to sky.
Ha! Take that Carly!Sapphire thought as she was thrown into the sky.

The Fairyix all found themselves in a rocky place with few trees and bushes,below them they could see many mountains. They were in the Barrier Mountains!
"Did any throw a stick in that thing because one fell on my head?"Chantelle rubbed her head.
"Um...yeah"Sapphire nodded."Hey,we were teleported into the Barrier Mountains! All we have to do is find the Fallis Crystal!"
"Yeah,but where is the Fallis Crystal?"Amy asked.
"Unfortunately,the map blew away when I was flying...."Millie drifted off.
"It's okay,I recognize this place,we are on Hill Mount,over there is Geo Hill and that hill with the shiny thing on his Fallis Mountain." Dorothy smiled. "Fallis Mountain! That's where the Fallis Crystal is!"She gasped.
"Cool,now all we have to do is cross Geo Hill and get to Fallis Mountain"Chantelle grinned.
"But Geo Hill is filled with Wrapper Vines.....they get you tangled"Amy frowned.
"Well,I'm going. I don't care about any stupid Wrapper Vines."Sapphire stormed down the hill.
"Sapphire,wait!"Millie called after her.
"Sapphy,come back!!"Destiny shouted.
"How dumb is Sapphire?" Carly muttered.
Lily glared at her. "We have to go after her,she's our friend!"Lily exclaimed.
"C'mon Fairyix!" Millie said,then she hurried down the hill,trying not to trip. The others followed.
As soon as they reached the base of Geo Hill,long vines wrapped around them. Defenseless,they struggled against their grip.
"Ugh--It's--Ahh!"Millie's voice was muffled by the vines.
"Girls--help--ah!"Sapphire's voice was faintly heard by the others.
"Doro--how--we--stop--"Destiny shrieked as she kicked and wriggled against the vines.
"Be---still"Dorothy yelled amongst the screams of Carly.
"AHHH----HELP"Carly screamed.
"Shut up---eek!"Sapphire screamed back.
"Uncool--Amy?---"Chantelle called out.
"I'm---fine---"Amy answered.
"Every---one----be---still" Dorothy yelled.
The vines wrapped around the Fairyix until they could not move then the vines hoisted them up and they were threw out of Geo Hill.
"Wow,Dorothy,you know alot about plants"Chantelle smiled at Dorothy.
"Oww!!"Groaned Carly as she was thrown against a rock.
"Everyone alright?"Millie asked.
"Yeah"Dorothy replied.
"Same"
"Yes"
Yep"
"I think so...."
"No....my outfits dirty!"
"Yes and Lily it's only your outfit!"
"Okay,Fairyix,let's get to Fallis Mountain" Instructed Millie. They all got up and looked up at the mountain which was extremely large and rocky.
"How are we gonna climb that?" Sapphire asked.
"Easy!"Carly climbed up the mountain like it was climbing a ladder while the others below struggled.
"Carly,how do you climb like that?!"Chantelle called up.
"I take rock climbing lessons" Carly replied.
Soon they had managed to climb up Fallis Mountain,and there was a beautiful rainbow crystal floating in the air. Excited,the girls ran up to it and touched the crystal.
"Wow,my powers are back!"Squealed Destiny,as she transformed and flew around. All the Fairyix had transformed into magic charmix except Lily.
"Light!" Lily made beams of light happily.
"Woo hoo!" Chantelle yelled.
"It's so nice!"Commented Amy.
"Hey,how come I can't transform?"Millie looked at the others.
"Try again"Advised Dorothy.
She tried again.Nothing.
"No,the Attax...they took my power!"Millie suddenly burst into tears and began running down the mountain. She tumbled and banged her arm,then noticed she was by a stream.
At Cloud Tower the Attax were grinning gleefully at a jar infront of them. In it was purple sparkling ball of light.
"The Animal Heart..."Grinned Veronica.
"Those fairies are so weak"Smirked Flame.
"You bet"Agreed Cyrena.
"Uh..yes"Nodded Plex.
Suddenly there was a burst of light,and there was Olivia,Millie's sister,in spirit form,glaring at them.
"Oh look who decided to join us" Glared Veronica.
"I won't let you have it! I WON'T LET YOU HAVE THE ANIMAL HEART!"Olivia screamed and blasted a ball of energy at the Attax. It knocked the jar over and it smashed. Olivia grabbed the Animal Heart and muttered a spell. "Bring it to Millie"
Millie stared down at the stream with tears in her eyes,there was purple sparkling ball in the water below. She touched it and immediately transformed. "My powers,they're back!"
"Millie!"Sapphire yelled.
Millie turned around to see her friends flying down Fallis Mountain towards her,she hugged them.
"Come on girls,let's get home"Lily smiled,she summoned up her scepter. "Ring of Solaria! Bring us home!"She cried and with a flash they were gone.

Olivia looked around at her surroundings. The same old black walls trapping her. It had been six years. Six years ago,she was trapped by Veronica and the other Attax's mothers when they attacked Pawprint. Millie had lost her memory of her,but she had managed  to visit her as a spirit.
"I wish I could be with Millie..." She muttered.
At Alfea the Fairyix had just got back and soon changed back into their normal attire,then went to class. A new teacher called Miss Daisy had come to Alfea and was teaching them how to make the perfect shield.
"Now..uh...class.....to make a shield....erm....focus"Miss Daisy stuttered.
"Is it me or is Miss Daisy a bit strange?" Millie whispered to Sapphire.
"I think I recognize her from somewhere but I don't know where"Sapphire muttered.
"Yeah..."Millie nodded.
Episode ends.
Competition:
For your chance to be in a Fairyix episode answer the following question
Destiny is from which planet?
A.Sparklia
B.Sparkann
C.Sprirkann

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
alizanoun
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Tecna Roy
Hobbies : Internet LOL

PostSubject: Re: Fairyix Club   Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:12 pm

awesome story

Back to top Go down
Hollywinx
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy

Aisha Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Fairyix Club   Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:28 pm

Thank you,episode 16 will come on Friday
Preview:
Miss Daisy has become a new teacher at Alfea who has been seen casting spells of dark magic. The Fairyix grow suspicious of Miss Daisy,when she offers to teach Millie about her trapped sister Olivia. They discover terrible secrets which reveal Miss Daisy is not a fairy but in fact something more sinister. They have been called to live on Earth,as humans for a special training course. They are not allowed to do any magic but what happens when the Attax attacks?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairyix Club   

Back to top Go down

Fairyix Club
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believe In Winx :: Winx Club :: Fan Corner :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: